• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2010
For those stuck at the Deoxys event, could you post a screenshot? That would help me find the bug. I suspect it's related to the fix I made to the event system (in the older version, Player Touch events couldn't be triggered from the left).
how can i make to upload the image?
it's when steven tells us that deoxis is by the gym and to go after him and stop him...after we left the house and he uses cradily

Last edited:

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
Years
First at here:
21enwom.jpg
then here:
52zviv.jpg

Question.

Hey, Monkey boi, I think you forgot the Toxic plate that is located on mossdeep's southern shore....

Oh, and wichu...

Spoiler:

Augh! I got a horrible error. I was facing the league for training, and I lost (Having only 3 pokemon) However, instead of warping me back to the pokemon center, I just stayed there in diamond's room. I challenged him again,except I had NO pokemon. After he sent out his staraptor, the game gave me this error:

Script error within event 6, map 301 (TORXIA LEAGUE 2F):
Section111:753:in `pbStartBattleCore'Player has no unfainted Pokémon
Section028:11:in `pbExecuteScript'
Section111:613:in `pbStartBattle'
Section138:225:in `pbTrainerBattle'
Section138:224:in `pbBattleAnimation'
Section138:224:in `pbTrainerBattle'
(eval):1:in `pbExecuteScript'
Section029:264:in `eval'
Section028:11:in `pbExecuteScript'
Section029:264:in `command_111'
Section028:61:in `execute_command'
Section027:199:in `update'
Section027:113:in `loop'
Section027:204:in `update'
Section038:98:in `update'
Section038:95:in `loop'
Section038:108:in `update'
Section038:64:in `main'
Section038:61:in `loop'
Section038:68:in `main'
Section173:42:in `mainFunction'
Section173:25:in `pbCriticalCode'
Section173:45:in `mainFunction'
Section173:49
Section173:48:in `loop'
Section173:57
Interpreter 2 *:22:in `pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter 3 *:264:in `command_111'
Interpreter 2 *:61:in `execute_command'
Interpreter 1:199:in `update'
Interpreter 1:113:in `loop'
Interpreter 1:204:in `update'
Scene_Map:98:in `update'
Scene_Map:95:in `loop'
Scene_Map:108:in `update'
Scene_Map:64:in `main'
Scene_Map:61:in `loop'
Scene_Map:68:in `main'
Main:42:in `mainFunction'
Main:25:in `pbCriticalCode'
Main:45:in `mainFunction'
Main:49
Main:48:in `loop'
Main:57

I think it might be because I came straight from Sybric town, because I was doing the dream thingy. I'm looking into that now.

Also, Another thing has been bugging me. If you go back to Raptor Shrine and go to the room of the Pokemon you didn't catch (Palkia/Dialga) you cannot move ahead, as the game tells you "It isn't time to move ahead." But if you try to leave that room, It says "You cannot return at this time." If someone were to save in that room...Well, you get my drift. I haven't been unlucky enough to yet, but I don't want someone to get stuck there.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2012
Stupid Question, but what are the controls for this game.

(AKA: They are most likely in the front post in plain sight, yet I can't find it.)

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
Yeah I found the Toxic plate after you mentioned the cave. The guide with the location of the Toxic Plate and the the info on how to get the luminous shard is attached to this post.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2012
Ok after I figured everything out, I have this to say.

-The fun factor is pretty high hehe. I really like the amount of cool pokemon available very quickly. (Volbeat, Illumise, Plusle, Minun, Marill, Oddish, ect.)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Hmm... I'm investigating the Deoxys event bug. I managed to get it once, but couldn't figure out what caused it; after I edited the scripts to help me fix it, I couldn't get the problem to appear again.
If you're stuck on the Deoxys event, could you upload your save file and PM me the link?

Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2010
Hmm... I'm investigating the Deoxys event bug. I managed to get it once, but couldn't figure out what caused it; after I edited the scripts to help me fix it, I couldn't get the problem to appear again.
If you're stuck on the Deoxys event, could you upload your save file and PM me the link?
can you give me an e-mail where i can send it? and what's the PM?

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Well, I'm up to the Torxia League, training my team after losing multiple times...It seems that they always get the luck with the critical hits, either that or I royally suck.

Edit: Beat em, but when in the Shadow Realm thing on the second floor half the time I get stuck in an obscure place and have to reset if I have no escape rope, is something wrong?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Well, I'm up to the Torxia League, training my team after losing multiple times...It seems that they always get the luck with the critical hits, either that or I royally suck.

Edit: Beat em, but when in the Shadow Realm thing on the second floor half the time I get stuck in an obscure place and have to reset if I have no escape rope, is something wrong?

You shouldn't get stuck in the Shadow Dimension. As long as you have somewhere to walk to, you can walk back and forth until the dungeon distorts again.

felichar: PM means private message; to PM someone, click their username next to their post, and choose 'Send Private Message'.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
You shouldn't get stuck in the Shadow Dimension. As long as you have somewhere to walk to, you can walk back and forth until the dungeon distorts again.

felichar: PM means private message; to PM someone, click their username next to their post, and choose 'Send Private Message'.
I am aware of that, but when I warp half the time I can't move in any direction and when I try it makes the noise as if I was bumping into a wall, which I'm not.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Hmm... That might be related to the Deoxys event bug. I'll upload a version with an updated input script (from the newest version of Essentials); see if that fixes it.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Hmm... That might be related to the Deoxys event bug. I'll upload a version with an updated input script (from the newest version of Essentials); see if that fixes it.
I Got through avoiding it, luckily it warped me next to the stairs...
Luminous Shard? Wonder what it does?

Edit: I started a new game but I can't use the Item transfer service because it says the file is "Corrupted", Any idea to fix it?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023

I Got through avoiding it, luckily it warped me next to the stairs...
Luminous Shard? Wonder what it does?

Edit: I started a new game but I can't use the Item transfer service because it says the file is "Corrupted", Any idea to fix it?
You can only transfer items from the saves of the old Raptor (not Raptor EX). I can change this if enough people want me to, though.
Lol.

PR4.PNG

:/
PR1.PNG

Yay fun fun fun
Stop cheating. You're only ruining it for yourself.

EDIT: Pokémon Raptor version 1.12 is now out: download. The recently reported bugs have been fixed, and I updated the input script to the one from the newest version of Essentials (hopefully, this should fix the movement bugs).

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
What do you mean by that? Do you get an error or anything? It works fine for me...

Back