• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Digimon New Series 2015 !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
Years
  • I just want to see the new digivolution. Lol.

I literally watched the first 5seasons in under a month.

I'm just excited.

Under a month!?

I

In the meantime, if you haven't seen it already I've restarted up the Digimon club in the FC&G section to talk about digimon in general while we wait :)

Sounds like a plan. I will be joining later :D

Years
    • Age 22
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    Under a month!?

No joke. December of 2013. I had 45 minute drives to and from my wrestling practices, so I would download 4 episodes and watch them 5 days a week. That, on top of hour minimum drives to tournaments each weekend and staying up much later than I should have. I'm quite proud.

I'm trying to watch Fusion right now, but I'm not hooked like I was with the other seasons.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • I'm trying to watch Fusion right now, but I'm not hooked like I was with the other seasons.

Digimon Xros Wars is great, but it might take some episodes before you get the 'idea' of the show. I started hating it with all my heart and by the end I was a hardcore fan.

The new egg is up, the nade-nade count is pretty low this time so it might not take too long.
    Hopefully it's a trailer or something, also hopefully it won't get blocked again...

They should be ashamed of the wait. ASHAMED.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • 0kyVQcM.png

So close yet so far ;-; It's going down pretty fast so hopefully we'll see something pretty soon.

Years
  • New poster:
    Spoiler:

Digimon Adventure will be re-aired on NicoNico May 4th to May 6th with new tri. info airing afterwards, including a PV/trailer, information on the remaining voice cast, an airing schedule (FINALLY), and "other surprises".

Last edited:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Is out already? I can't wait

Nooo it's coming in Nov (21st) now :( I'm still glad to see this too. Tai has goggles again!

Last edited:

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • WOW. THAT'S A LONG DELAY ISN'T IT.

Dammit. But the PV was worth it every second omgasdbgshbeijbryje

*dies* *cries*

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • The staff also announced that the anime will be a 6-part film series, with the first film titled "Saikai" (Reunion) premiering on November 21. The anime was first announced to be a "sequel anime series" premiering in spring.
    OMG

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Depending on how the movies will be long, it could be pretty interesting.
    And longer than 1 cour.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...-6-part-theatrical-anime-with-new-cast/.87876

This is a six-part movie series and not a full-on TV series that starts in fall this year in Japan (November, as said above). The entire voice cast of the Chosen have been replaced though the Digimon, as previously announced, keep their original voices.

All of the hype. All of it. It's a wait, but I have a feeling this winter will be awesome.
    Natsuki as Taichi could be pretty good, I'm especially interested at how Mimori handles Sora...
    Mimori isn't really type for Sora... She would probably fit Mimi more.

Years
  • New Butterfly and Omnimon vs Alphamon had me excited until I found out about it being a movie series. It'll take forever for those to be subbed and I seriously doubt they'll dub them since they haven't bothered with the movies in years.

Good job, Toei.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • I think DIgimon is a popular thing worldwide and they will try going for a worldwide release. Am I daydreaming too much?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back