• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booty had me like

Sirfetch’d

I'll stare because odds are I won't be seeing that fine booty again. If someone were staring at me I'd take it as a compliment lol

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • Foxy ladies. I always pass them a wink and a smile. The ladies appreciate it so far as I know. Once you get to a certain age, you gotta take all the complements you can get.

Years
  • Look at them and dream of our future together.

Well, that escalated quick.

I've never been the type to stare or admire someone, even if others find them particularly good looking. It has never been in my nature to "check" people out no matter how physically attractive, both men and women.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • just stare at the fine booty and wonder what type of genes and squats are needed to form such perfection

I usually will stare if it's in a place where I doubt I will see them again, if they notice I'm staring i'll smile at them then look away. I'm terrible with women and any type flirtation with a complete stranger is NOT up my alley.

I've had girls stare before and I never notice why until a third party points it out. So many missed opportunities smh.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    I am so bad, I still have this bad habit of awkwardly staring at attractive women. Not so much men; physically, men don't typically appeal to me.
    Though I've been better since I started dating current Boyfriend. He's almost the only one I have eyes for. :pink_wink:

As for being stared at.. well..

I've had girls stare before and I never notice why until a third party points it out. So many missed opportunities smh.

^ This. Well, probably more directed at guys than girls, but nevertheless, lol. I am so bad at noticing when people 'notice' me. It's not usually until someone else points it out that I realize that it's not because I sat in something that got stuck to my butt, or something. =p

Years
  • If it's a dude. I try to stare at his eyes, so that he'll realize I'm tough, macho, or something. If it's a cute girl, i leave a playful smile. Yeah, smooth as hell.

Back