• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booty had me like

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    How do you handle catching a stranger that's just so fine you can't look away?

Do you look down out of distraction? Maybe you check them out when they're not paying attention. Or you may be like me and just let your eyes roll all over them and then give them a glare when they catch you.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    A bit of casual eyeflirting with strangers is all fun and games until somebody takes it seriously. 8)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I just look away and pretend not to notice. Who tf would be looking at me though lmfao.

Years
    I very purposely do not look at people at all when I'm out lol. Not so much for this reason, but I guess part of it is so I don't accidentally make eye contact and then they think I'm a creep or weirdo for looking at them. However, on the (very) off chance I do find someone I don't mind checking out...yeah, I'm going to be stealing glances regardless. While still making sure I don't make eye contact.

If it's someone looking at me (which wouldn't be for checking me out, just saying), I would just pretend to ignore it. If it bothers me I'll just make an excuse to move elsewhere if possible.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Um idk as this never really happens to me. I've never seen someone out in public who is so fine I'm struck. I see attractive people and just keep walking.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    i don't really find myself staring at people unless they're doing something that stands out, or they have physical characteristics that i find eye-catching.
    such as, but not limited to: odd hair color, tattoos, piercings, unusually tall or short, etc.

i like to admire people sometimes don't get me wrong, but it's not exclusive to just attractive individuals.

I'm so HM02

Banned
    Years
    I walk past like it's nothing and then be like Dayum! lol XD just kidding. I normally just glance once or twice and act like I'm being nice. :) If they are doing it to me, I normally get girls giggling about my hair "which most love" and I just smile at them.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    If I see someone attractive I'll probably watch them as they go by me but I don't physically turn my head I just follow with the eyes. Now if we're sitting somewhere and someone catches me looking at them I'll go out of my way to seem really creepy or weird by making faces.

Booty had me like
    Spoiler:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Um idk as this never really happens to me. I've never seen someone out in public who is so fine I'm struck. I see attractive people and just keep walking.

This.

It rarely happens to me, too. I just treat them like I would any other person. I might observe them for a bit, then stare off at something or someone else, and then look around at them again possibly or something else after that.

I don't even stare or anything, I just look around at people passing by or just like to observe what others are doing. *Shrug*

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    If I spot a stranger who's attractive, I just kinda look back at them every couple of seconds. I think they're pretty but I don't want to stare for a long time cause they'll look back and my reflexes will make me look away and get nervous.
    I should just get a business card with my name and number that says "text me" so whenever I have to leave the train, I just pass it to the girl I find attractive and hope for the best lmao.

Also, I usually stare at butts for a few seconds if a girl walks past me.

Last edited:

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    If I spot a stranger who's attractive, I just kinda look back at them every couple of seconds. I think they're pretty but I don't want to stare for a long time cause they'll look back and my reflexes will make me look away and get nervous.
    man, I used to be like this, but now I try to get their attention subtly (when I'm feeling particularly ballsy, though) because worst case scenario you never see them again and best case scenario... well, you do see them again.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I only got stared at once, as far as I know, and it was by a guy who looked like he was a Russian spy.

If I see a pretty stranger at a social event, I usually, well, go talk to her. When it's just a pretty women in town, I take it in, appreciate it, and go on with my day. I just follow with my eye, as I do with all booty.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I have been known to appreciate the fine looking specimen of both sexes if I find someone and I'm capable of looking at them for a long period of time. I'm not the type to turn around and stare at them if we cross on the street, but if like I'm at work and someone I find super attractive walks in, I'll probably be fighting back the urge to stare at them the entire time they're there and admire their beauty. Rarely does it have anything sexual to do with it, though.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
    I usually smile, see their reaction - act based on that. An unreceptive person won't smile back or will look away - someone who's actually open to the idea of talking to a stranger will usually smile in response to one. Having gum on me all the time is a good opener in public settings. :P

Back