• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2016
    Hello there. I am new to this community. I was wondering if I could trade my Haunter to one of you guys, have evolve into Gengar, and then give it back to me, Would be much appreciated.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2020
    Hello there. I am new to this community. I was wondering if I could trade my Haunter to one of you guys, have evolve into Gengar, and then give it back to me, Would be much appreciated.

If you give me your friend code, then I can help you.

I don't like looking through Passerbys though.

Years
  • Hi,
    I have a grass type safari with Oddish and Ivysaur, don't know what my last one is/ if I have one but yah my friend code is 0044-3269-3114
    Thanks!

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    Hey, only just starting my friend safari, though I've beaten the game.

ATM have no idea what types/pokemon I have in there, can someone help me out?

FC: 4828-7761-6719 : Add me!

Thanks! c:>

Just added you, mine is 2853-1216-7557 ;)

EDIT: Yours is Ground type with Sandshrew and Dugtrio (haven't found the last one yet)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Thanks to HudsonBay for finding out my first two Pokemon in my Friend Safari - really helped me out ^^

I have a Ground-type safari with Dugtrio and Sandshrew, no idea yet what the last one is, so PM me if you add me and see it!

FC: 4828-7761-6719 - I add back, so just message me your FC and we can swap safaris!

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    Looking for Bug Safari to complete my Vivillion collection

4296-3092-5527 - Water with Floatzel, Octillery and ???
    4957-6797-8095 - Bug with Paras, Volbeat and Vivillion (Garden Pattern)

Last edited:

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    I have two FCs don't know what my safaris are

4296-3092-5527
    4957-6797-8095

Adding them now and if you add me on 2853-1216-7557 I can let you know ;)

EDIT: I think the first is Water, with Floatzel and Octillery.
    The 2nd is Bug, with Paras and Volbeat.
    Unfortunately I've been experiencing connectivity difficulties lately so I'm unable to check the 3rd slots :/

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2016
    my friend code is 3050 8830 8601, plz pm if u have added me and tell me my type if possible, thank you

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back