• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2020
    By the amount of friends I have, I'm running out of space. I just want to look for certain for now on. My friend code is 5472 - 7258 - 7964

I have Trapinch, Dugtrio and Gastrodon(West Sea)

Years
  • So, I'm looking for a Friend Safari with Pikachu in it, does anyone have that? I'd very much appreciate it!

I had to send my 3DS in for repairs and lost my entire friends list in the process...so I'm not sure what Friend Safari I have...

My FC is 0576-8090-7051 if anyone wants to add me. I'm looking for one with Pikachu but really any safari will do, all I have is one poison type to explore atm.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2016
    Hey Guys I'm new to this forum.
    Anyway my Friend Code is 0361-8305-2623
    I'm currently playing Pokemon Y trying to complete the Nat. pokedex.

Does anyone have a fairy type safari???
    I don't know what mine is... sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Hello. I'm new to this forum. My Friend Code is 4356-3921-3287. Feel free to add me up.

My Friend Safari: Dragon - Noibat, Fraxure

I'm more of a casual type of player. I do evolution trades and version exclusive trades.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2016
    Hello everyone im new here to the forum but my Friend Code is 0877-4687-0497 i am playing Pokemon X

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    Hey Guys I'm new to this forum.
    Anyway my Friend Code is 0361-8305-2623
    I'm currently playing Pokemon Y trying to complete the Nat. pokedex.

Does anyone have a fairy type safari???
    I don't know what mine is... sorry

Hello, everyone. I'm currently playing Pokemon X. My friend code is 4356-3921-3287. Feel free to add me up.

Hello everyone im new here to the forum but my Friend Code is 0877-4687-0497 i am playing Pokemon X

Just added you guys, my FC is 2853-1216-7557 :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2023
    Uh hey, new to the forum, thought it would be nice to mess around with the friend safari;
    My FC is: 3969-8232-3185
    Playing Pokémon X, first time trying to fill the dex
    Also since I've never done this before I would love to know what my safari is, kinda exciting :D

Edit: Apparently I have a bug type safari with volbeat and paras, I still don't know my third one :/

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2021
    FC is 1994 1511 6552 and I don't know my type as I just got the game. If you can dm me what it is, I would appreciate it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2017
    Hi everyone, I just finished Pokemon X and I would like to add some friends for safari purposes. (I still dont know what type is my safari, so please someone tell me.)

My FC is 3540-1608-0216 and my IGN is also Krauff. PM me if you add me so I can know.

Thanks guys

EDIT: My friend safari is Steel type with Ferroseed, Klang and Excadrill.

Last edited:

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    I'm new with Pokemon X and Y! I finished it one week ago! So I don't know what type of safari I have!

So If someone want to try my FC is: 0533-8643-1064 and my IGN is: Dawn!

And please PM me or just quote me here to help me to find out! (A friend is appreciated XD I only have 4 ahahah!)

Uh hey, new to the forum, thought it would be nice to mess around with the friend safari;
    My FC is: 3969-8232-3185
    Playing Pokémon X, first time trying to fill the dex
    Also since I've never done this before I would love to know what my safari is, kinda exciting :D

Just adding you guys now, mine is 2853-1216-7557 :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2016
    Hi everyone. My in game name is Aiden. My Friend Code is 3582-9877-0738. I am fairly new to this. I haven't played since gen 1. I am interested in doing a trade. I am currently on Omega Ruby and am looking for a Charmander(any evolution). I have a lvl 100 Darkrai code that expires tonight. PM me if you wanna trade.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2019
    I'm new with Pokemon X and Y! I finished it one week ago! So I don't know what type of safari I have!

And please PM me or just quote me here to help me to find out! (A friend is appreciated XD I only have 4 ahahah!)

Hi, just added you! :) Do you already know your safari type?

I'm looking for a friend safari with ivysaur, does anyone have one? Thank you in advance :]
    my FC and safari type are in my signature. My in-game name is Indigo.
    Please PM or quote me on here if you want to add me. Non-ivysaur friend safaris also welcome of course :]

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2017

I added you. Does anyone have a safari with Lapras in it? Here is my FC. 0362-0044-6278 Any FS is fine. But if you have a Lapras one please pm me or quote me.

If you want a Mienfoo or Sawk FS I think that is what someone told me I have.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back