• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What DS are you playing your game on? [ #24 ]

What DS are you playing your game on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Nintendo DSi.
    I'm planning to get 3DS. The reason i'm using it is:
    -> My old DS lite - broken
    -> Other DS lite - my little brothers, i only play GBA games on it anyway :/

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm using the normal DS, since new newer versions of the DS would cost money I don't really need to spend, since mine works fine - and I've had it since it was released or around then at least. :(

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
  • I'm using a DSi that I got because my DS lite wasn't treated very well and in turn, didn't survive very well :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I'm using a DS lite to play it on because it's really my only option.

In a fortnight I'll be using the 3DS though. =D

Years
  • Old style DS, don't have the moneys to splash out on a new one yet. But I will be getting the DSi soon just so I can use WAP instead of WEP when linking up to Nintendo WFC, it's a bit annoying having to change my router settings every time I want to link up.

Giraffe

キリンリキ
    Years
  • I /was playing on my Ice Blue DS lite, but I traded it in yesterday for the Pokemon Black edition DSi!

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • I'll be using a DSi by the grace of God. It's my sister's but I'll buy my own soon enough. My DS Lite had an accident but I'd have purchased a DSi anyway so I could use the Xtransceiver even though you can only talk with one person wirelessly >___> Honestly who does one know "locally" for a 4 way chat?

Last edited:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • I normally use my Ds Lite, but I also use my Nephew's DSi when he's here.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • My mum bought an DSi XL when her boyfriend already bought her one, so I'm using one of them. :> I use my DS Lite when I can;t, though (although I normally can.)

Nateon

Pokemon Will Be Real One Day!
    Years
  • I'm currently playing on my extremely girly DS Lite, but intending to get the Pokemon DSi when i have the money =]

Sleet

Forum Lurker
    Years
  • I'm using a borrowed Fat-DS seeing as my DS-Lite snapped in half and my old Fat-Ds suffered the same fate.

3DS soon though :D

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I'm playing it on my DS Lite. I'll never buy a DSi/DSi XL, but I might buy the 3DS... (Unless I choose to buy the NGP.)

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2012
    I am playing on DS Lite since its nice ..

I am just waiting till it turns to a piece of garbage so I can buy me 3DS ..

Back