• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What DS are you playing your game on? [ #24 ]

What DS are you playing your game on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
    I'm using a DSi. Using it that way is so awesome, and DS lite just sucks in my opinion. So I'm using DSi :D

Nameless.

I don't have enough money to purchase english White, so I'm stuck like this. Will prolly use a flashcart in the future so I can get my shinies off the english White. It's much cheaper than buying the game anyway, so I don't really mind. Besides! I played a legit copy of Japanese White that was twice the price of the english one, so I deserve to play without paying this time. ;o;

Years
    I am playing on my DSi XL.
    Only reason I have it, is because I won it in a competition and it is pretty good to have the bigger screens.​

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    I'm playing Pokemon White on my red DS Lite, I could use my DS but I love my Lite. Will eventually be playing it on 3DS a few weeks after it comes out, my piggy bank is being filled.

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
    Using a DSi XL and playing Pokemon White on it.

~Only the (new generation) Nintendo hardware I have
    ~I chose XL over regular i for bigger screens and bigger console (I was used to the PSP)

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
    Years
    I just noticed the vote graph approaches a bell curve. Let's see what happens to it when the 3DS comes out in Europe and the US.

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
    I'm playing on a DS Lite. I used to have the original DS, but I didn't like how big and bulky they felt. So, the DS Lite just seemed a fit for me. I like how tiny they are. I thought about getting a DSi, but at the time, didn't have enough money and the DS Lite I bought was cheaper, so...

Probably won't be getting a 3DS. At least, not for a few years or so.

olih

Who says you can't go home?
    Years
    I'm using my DS lite, since I don't have any other DS. I probably won't get any other DS, unless this one breaks. No, I don't consider Wi-Fi Connection, bigger screens, 3D, or anything else fancy like that to be necessary. Black and White has good enough graphics as it is.

Crash Into Me

Switchblade Attitude
    Years
    DS Lite - I wanted the original DS, since they're the cheapest and the most sturdy (I tend to drop things) but it wasn't available, so I went for the next cheapest. Works perfectly fine, though I might get something better once I have more money.

Years
    While my Black DS Lite is still playable, i havnt played with it in years,since its neck snapped right in half, its barely staying on. So, ive been using my glorious Baby Blue DSi to play Pokemon Black (although the Right Bumper doesnt work, thank god Pokemon doesnt need that!). Once Pokemon Grey (or whatever they call the third version) comes out, ill probs have a 3DS by then, so ill play it on that :)

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Nintendo DS lite. But I'm kind of interested in getting that White edition of the DSi. The gameplay on my DS is somewhat choppy. Hmmm...

Back