• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Third Generation Is The Best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2016
    I am a forex trader but i love main Pokémon series games so my thinking is, Third Generation Is The Best fr world and 3rd generation rules and condition is very good for others.

Years
  • The second generation is the repetition of the series once more for the world. That might be what you were looking for.

Other than that, we might want such 'clubs,' or groups of agreeing members being loud, as this is designated for the first and second generations as well, but if they tried with the first they'd possibly get called names, unless they were doing so in a safe environment. Which I guess R/S/E had plenty of, by contrast. I guess at least you're concerned about others, but past a certain point you have a certain level of indifference to such 'others' as you might be discussing.

Years
  • I am a forex trader but i love main Pokémon series games so my thinking is, Third Generation Is The Best fr world and 3rd generation rules and condition is very good for others.
    Unfortunately, this doesn't quite meet the requirements for a club, so I'm going to close this thread. If you're genuinely looking to create a Third Generation club, I suggest having a look at the Pokemon Club rules first!

CLOSED.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back