• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GS remake (name pending)

charmandereleonzard#2

Call me Krishnan, Please
Years
  • Hi guys, I am going to release a demo as soon as I get two people to help me, anyone volunteering? And can anyone of you please post in the thread XP. Thanks.

charmandereleonzard#2

Call me Krishnan, Please
    Years
  • Sorry I am late!

Ok guys I made a beta (0.1) and it is just a sample on how the maps and music are okay? I haven't done everything. The beta has New Bark Town only. And please tell me on what I need to improve.

P.S I have made changes in New Bark Town you are gonna love it. (If not ask me to change it. XD.)

EDIT- How clumsy of me I forgot to put the beta XD. Here it is-

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2005
    charmander said:
    Hi! I am a first timer to RPG Making but have experience in Rom-Hacking and This is going to be my first project. This is going to be a GS remake and it is going to be done in RMXP. I promise the game won't be boring since in GS the actuall Viridian forest was not the but in this it will be there, the Sevii isles will be there, and Hoenn will be there. So better take out your guides for GS, FRLG, RS. And I need help for this game. So I need -

1. Resousce Provider (3/2)
    2. RGSS Scripter (3/0)
    3. Battle system preparers (3/0)
    4. Database Creators (3/1)
    5. Mappers (3/1)
    6. Photoshop artists (2/1)
    7. Advertisers (5/3)
    8. Beta Testers (2/0)

Finished maps-

Your house 1st floor
    Your house 2nd floor
    Prof. Elm's Lab
    Prof. Elm's house
    And another misc. house in New Bark town
    New Bark Town

Finished music-

New Bark town
    Prof. Elm's Lab

Finished Charecters-

Hiro
    Kamon
    Prof. Elm

Overall-

0.1/2%

This is all. I will post the maps which I have done later. And I misght Have a beta as soon I have some people to help me.
    this is pokedady101 and i like him to he is the 2best

charmandereleonzard#2

Call me Krishnan, Please
    Years
  • super latios said:
    nice job charmander,eleon,zard#2 can i be "Beta Testers"
    Of course, Ill edit my 1st post (again XD)
    -Latios- said:
    Wow, nice game for a newbie, can I be a beta tester too, mapper and a Resousce Provider?
    Thanks dude and you can be a mapper. But you must show me your work please. Show me the Dragon's Lair map please. If it's good I will let you in. Okay?
    pokedady101 said:
    this is pokedady101 and i like him to he is the 2best
    Thanks dude but I am not the 2nd best there are many out there better than me, (not naming all of them but) like Phoenix, Fanking Omega. But anyways thank you for your compliment.

Last edited:

Breakout

sugar free
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Uk.
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    okay, I have finished doing the title screen, you'll have to let me know what the title of the game is so that I can put it in later.

click the sample below to see it in full screen:

charmandereleonzard#2

Call me Krishnan, Please
    Years
  • Wow cool dude!! Thanks I have decided for the name its Pokemon Thunder Yellow.
    Edit- Can you make Raikou's picture a little more elevated? And make it 'A charmander,eleon,zard#2 production' '2004 Prime'

Last edited:

Breakout

sugar free
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Uk.
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    How is this:

If you don't like the font or colour then let me know.

EDIT: PSD File attatched for -Latios-

Last edited:

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Awesome title screen Breakout!

-Latios- This isn't the place to ask that. PM Breakout any questions that aren't related to this game.

charmandereleonzard#2

Call me Krishnan, Please
    Years
  • BREAKOUT YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!! Another excellent job. Thanks everyone. And yes Dawson this is a GS remake (the maps, events, etc.) but the thing is I changed the name. -Latios- yea okay show it to me in 5 days if possible.

EDIT- Break out sorry but I want you to clear the part about 'A charmander,eleon,zard#2 production' and replace it with '2005 Prime'. Sorry about that.

Last edited:

Breakout

sugar free
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Uk.
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    charmander said:
    Break out sorry but I want you to clear the part about 'A charmander,eleon,zard#2 production' and replace it with '2005 Prime'. Sorry about that
    ^ Okay, I have changed the name and I also played around with some other stuff and I think it looks a lot better now. Here are two types, you can choose which one you like best.

Click the thumbnails to enlarge them.

charmandereleonzard#2

Call me Krishnan, Please
    Years
  • THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!. Wow you are a legend dude!!!! You are on my list for best Photoshopers. My game is gonna look awesome now. And its tough for me to choose from the two since both are magnificent.

Back