• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
  • well i've been reading the thread now and yeah im interested alright the only thing i think will make it better is day and nigh if you have that i think i smeel a game better than shiny gold theer are good ones out there and all ut i get boreed of alot ruby destiny was one of my top and shiny gold but day and night feature and whooo i will play this game for a longgggg time i dont care about the phone feature and none of that just day and night if shiny gold had day and night then i think tht would be the best until this game comes out

GOOO LIQUID CRYSTALLLLLLLLLLLL
    i changed my anners sooo yeah the top games i spport

Thanks. the D/N will come when MM_X does it for fr/lg. My asm is no way good enough for this kind of thing.

Make an underwater secret gym then! :O :P

lol yeah some type of gym or karate dojo that can be used when ever you want

Thats some good ideas. at the momment there is not really anything down there. theres no people there either so thats could work.

Looks really great look forward to playing :D
    any plans on a beta?

thanks. all thats left is the rest of lavender, the route to the left of lavender and above. then touch ups and then testing and then a release :):)

I still cant say how long tbh.

link

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Underwater dive system like the sinnoh underground where you emerge instead in different areas? Sweet! You better have a dive map that changes and has the dive spots open up so you can remember where to go and not lose your way. If you want i have some suggestions:
    A tunnel to the hot springs on mount silver. From there you battle red
    Some kinda lake in the so called volcano of cinnibar
    Better be added for whilr island puzzles or i wont play!
    Tohjo falls extansion istead of the default waterfall.

joelvill555

Veteran pokemon trainer
    Years
  • im supporting this hack regardless

Another idea or just make an underwater city as like a side quest part of the game (meaning its an optional part of the game and you will have to discover it)

but this haack is looking tooooooo!!!!! X99 good XD to be true.

Make us proud :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2009
    I recall a long while ago, it was said that Team Magma and Aqua were going to be implemented- is a reference already implemented, or was that idea scratched?

joelvill555

Veteran pokemon trainer
    Years
  • I recall a long while ago, it was said that Team Magma and Aqua were going to be implemented- is a reference already implemented, or was that idea scratched?

crap he's right...
    but like an under water city that has a pokemon center, a mart, a gym, etc
    my dream hack would be somethng sounding like this all i need for it is day/night time
    (hmmm kinda reminds me of GSC)

phone booths make it good i like that idea
    but phones were barely used in my file of gold and crystal....
    lol or in there you can just put a city and right next door a legendary??
    lol lugia? kyogre? idk it his hack but IM DEFINATLEY PLAYING THIS!!! all the way through

idk i think im just dreaming if its even possible lol

linkandzelda

Years
  • Is the beta all finished with Johto and Kanto? (I hope this will be the first G/S Remake!)

The beta isnt quite finished. im still doing it. most of the main events from gsc are done. i still need to add in some more custom events

Underwater dive system like the sinnoh underground where you emerge instead in different areas? Sweet! You better have a dive map that changes and has the dive spots open up so you can remember where to go and not lose your way. If you want i have some suggestions:
    A tunnel to the hot springs on mount silver. From there you battle red
    Some kinda lake in the so called volcano of cinnibar
    Better be added for whilr island puzzles or i wont play!
    Tohjo falls extansion istead of the default waterfall.

at the momment a dive spot is just a dark area of water. there arnt many atm. there will be no map im afraid as all the maps are used up. due to me not being able to change what map a town is one from the 4 avalible. any ideas?

mt silver isnt in this beta but thats a thought :). cinibar i have plans for but i could fit that in. im not sure about whirl islands as that is the same as the orginal atm.
    tohjo falls is the same as the orginal to but there is a dive spot close to it.

Another idea or just make an underwater city as like a side quest part of the game (meaning its an optional part of the game and you will have to discover it)

but this haack is looking tooooooo!!!!! X99 good XD to be true.

Make us proud :)

thats an idea too. i was thinking along the same line.

I recall a long while ago, it was said that Team Magma and Aqua were going to be implemented- is a reference already implemented, or was that idea scratched?

aqua is in but magma not. i never liked magma tbh as i played sapphire first so preffer aqua lol. theres also my own team in but they wont make an apperance until the second beta.

crap he's right...
    but like an under water city that has a pokemon center, a mart, a gym, etc
    my dream hack would be somethng sounding like this all i need for it is day/night time
    (hmmm kinda reminds me of GSC)

phone booths make it good i like that idea
    but phones were barely used in my file of gold and crystal....
    lol or in there you can just put a city and right next door a legendary??
    lol lugia? kyogre? idk it his hack but IM DEFINATLEY PLAYING THIS!!! all the way through

idk i think im just dreaming if its even possible lol

thanks. the city is a good idea. my orginal idea of the underwater was theres nothing down there and its deserted but making a hidden city there would be cool.

i never liked the phone part of gsc. i never used it and actully found it quite annoying having random calls from people all the time. there is likely to be no phone but if there is it will be the best phone system ever created.

just a few notes about the dive stuff. there is no underwater sprite so when you dive you just apear in a pool of water. the maps arent to complicated as they look like the sea has rushed through tthem a few bilion times lol. if people want them to be complicated i'll redesign. also atm the maps arnt in poportion to the overworld maps. i.e. the distance from cianwood to cherrygrove using the underground is about half the distance if you walk ap above. again if thats not good enough i'l redesign.

link

joelvill555

Veteran pokemon trainer
    Years
  • screw the map lol

everyone here should know johto like the back of their hand and kanto...
    but yeah if anything leave the vs seeker and make EVERY pokemon obtanable and just delete the upstairs on the pokemon center no ones gunna trade or should like make an over world of deoxys and such and latias/latios a really low percent chance you can find them in like latias in water and latios in secret city idk if you want
    but anyhow if thats how it works then you got yourself a few open maps
    and groudon in cinnabar idk but those can wait until later
    if you need any suggestions you can let me know i'll try and think of the most uhh idk best thing i could

linkandzelda

Years
  • everyone here should know johto like the back of their hand and kanto...
    but yeah if anything leave the vs seeker and make EVERY pokemon obtanable and just delete the upstairs on the pokemon center no ones gunna trade or should like make an over world of deoxys and such and latias/latios a really low percent chance you can find them in like latias in water and latios in secret city idk if you want
    but anyhow if thats how it works then you got yourself a few open maps
    and groudon in cinnabar idk but those can wait until later
    if you need any suggestions you can let me know i'll try and think of the most uhh idk best thing i could

johto and kanto are known because they are/were popular. The ability to trade is something to have between friends and you can battle through VBA link emulator. Legendary wise I think we have those covered.

joelvill555

Veteran pokemon trainer
    Years
  • ooo snap you could oooo i didnt know

hmm well then if we got all that then all there is to worry about is ...

probably just that we can get everything make the storyline rather big to keep us playing a long time hmmmm

then yeah we got everything
    if theres something we missed then we can always check it back later...

if you want tooo its up to you lol

hOuOugIa

Lover Of Water & Ice
    Years
  • Maybe I should reword my question... (It's my problem...)
    Will the first beta cover all parts of Johto and Kanto because it seems like you are almost done with Kanto.

linkandzelda

Years
  • beta goes up to lavender as i said. also no requesting/pressing for a release please. the more that happens the less likely it will come sooner.

thanks in advance
    link

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    There is no Battle Frontier (think of it for a later Beta, please, after all there is already one in the original game, it shouldn't be too hard), but there is a Battle Tower, right?

Also, make the underwater gym have 16 trainers. Each one of the first 15 would have a team based on each of the 15 types (fire, water, elec, etcetra). The last one would have an all-around team (like Gary in the 16th gym). But most importantly, make sure that all the pokes are level 100, make their stats the best possible as well (IVs or EVs or whatever :z), and make them re-battle-able, just by talking to them again! It could provide and incredibly fun challenge. And everytime you beat one of them, you could get rare items (Protein, Carbos, Focus Band...)

Dark_Master

Dark/Ghost Pokemon Master
    Years
  • beta goes up to lavender as i said. also no requesting/pressing for a release please. the more that happens the less likely it will come sooner.

thanks in advance
    link
    okay sorry bout that.
    anyway i'll repeat (and extend) the part that wasnt requesting you could probably fit a lot of legendarys in the game like letting you enter the cinnibar volcano to catch groudon or a random cave in the middle of the ocean that eventully leads to kyogre. You could add a new path in mount silver that leads to the peak and raquaza. The regi's could be scattered around as well.
    Any that was just a few suggestions, take your time.

joelvill555

Veteran pokemon trainer
    Years
  • yeah those are pretty good suggestions...

lol you shold make the last trainer have level 100 pokemon
    the rest 80 and up after 8 heal the rest no healing andd probably get those rare items (berrys,master ball,etc) or a shiny pokemon or just some rare pokemon such as another starter egg lol

maybe make the 16 trainers all the gym leaders and replace gary with Lance or someone with dragon or just keep gary

but yeah if i were you i wouldve stopped at the first 8+elite four and kanto couldve waited so then you could just still roam around after your done with the elite four but if you're willing to take it further then ok... it is your hack after all : )

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back