• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: Pokemon: Wisteria

What should I call this hack?

• Pokemon Wisteria

Votes: 93 53.4%
  • Pokemon Mauve

Votes: 48 27.6%
  • Pokemon Floral

Votes: 33 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
Years
  • I have decided upon a name!! Pokemon Wisteria!!

Can a moderator please remove the poll and change the title of the thread...

torferno lvl-X

learning asm
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2012
    Sweet, I tend to like old school games more cause they bring back memories and because they require extra work newbie hackers don'\'t attempt at making them. There are so many tools around today so bad hackers attempt at starting a game, then fail. But there are other hackers I like such as punder_zeikku, Zel, Time and Haruki hanakai.

But my favourites are still All gold/silver/yellow/blue/red hacks.

So in short that message says Good Luck!

~Red

Years
  • Sweet, I tend to like old school games more cause they bring back memories and because they require extra work newbie hackers don'\'t attempt at making them. There are so many tools around today so bad hackers attempt at starting a game, then fail. But there are other hackers I like such as punder_zeikku, Zel, Time and Haruki hanakai.

But my favourites are still All gold/silver/yellow/blue/red hacks.

So in short that message says Good Luck!

Hey dude thanks!! ;)

I love old school hacks too.

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
    Years
  • well, i got some time, so i decided i would try making a userbar.

HTML:
    [url="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=4088771"][IMG]http://i317.photobucket.com/albums/mm390/popetaffy/wisteriabar.png[/IMG][/url]
    (also, if you change the starters, i'll change this around, but these were the starters in the beta, so i put them on.)
    hope everything is going well. :3

Last edited:

torferno lvl-X

learning asm
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2012
    For some reason Old school hacks tend to be going up in popularity now Theory:

Old Gen hacks were popular in their time but not many people knew about them.

Then new hacks come along with graphic enhancemants and when new people join to do rom hacking they are n00bs and only play GBA games ' cause of their "better graphics" (Sadly that includes me:()

To many bad hacks come along due to tools making life easier and people have a minor idea and start makind "spam threads" with bad hacks. So people who get bored of these say " I'm bored. Oh, I might as well play prism (or other gbc/gb hack.) ..... few hours pass... "OMG these hacks rock!"

And that is my theory.

Oh and I'm trying ou wisteria now and it rocks.

~Red

Years
  • For some reason Old school hacks tend to be going up in popularity now Theory:

Old Gen hacks were popular in their time but not many people knew about them.

Then new hacks come along with graphic enhancemants and when new people join to do rom hacking they are n00bs and only play GBA games ' cause of their "better graphics" (Sadly that includes me:()

To many bad hacks come along due to tools making life easier and people have a minor idea and start makind "spam threads" with bad hacks. So people who get bored of these say " I'm bored. Oh, I might as well play prism (or other gbc/gb hack.) ..... few hours pass... "OMG these hacks rock!"

And that is my theory.

Oh and I'm trying ou wisteria now and it rocks.

That's exactly what I think!! Pity, seeing as I have put the work in...

Update: Big update coming soon!! I'm on a school comp at the moment so I can't really show you...

I found the wapr data for Diglet's cave and a route gate so i can continue work on the big update i wish to show you...

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I love RGBY and GSC hacks because they run on my DS! Also, this is a hack that I do NOT like. Why? There are too many glitches in it and when I gave my rival the parcel, it shot out 35 pokemon cries (Bulbasaur, Ivysaur-Charizard mix, Dratini twice, Missingno., etc.) and then started going nuts on me. I ignored the text glitches but that is too far. Hope you beta tested it.

~Red

Years
  • I love RGBY and GSC hacks because they run on my DS! Also, this is a hack that I do NOT like. Why? There are too many glitches in it and when I gave my rival the parcel, it shot out 35 pokemon cries (Bulbasaur, Ivysaur-Charizard mix, Dratini twice, Missingno., etc.) and then started going nuts on me. I ignored the text glitches but that is too far. Hope you beta tested it.

You haven't been reading tha thread have you? I have fixed all them glitches for next beta XP

Don't you start flaming me without searching, also, what rom are you using? Because when I give the rival the parcel it just makes a glitched up "you recieved X" noise that lasts the same length as the normal noise.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2012
    should i make a suggestion not many people nowadays try out hacks of the GBC games

~Red

Years
  • should i make a suggestion not many people nowadays try out hacks of the GBC games

I'm not sure how I should take this comment...

Many people will like my game I'm sure, If you liked Pokemon Brown, then I'm sure you'll like Pokemon Wisteria.

Mr. Magius

  
    Years
  • Many people will like my game I'm sure, If you liked Pokemon Brown, then I'm sure you'll like Pokemon Wisteria.
    Yes... with most RBY/GSC hacks you can enjoy them the same amount... only if it doesn't have too much glitches. ;)
    I like this game a lot. I hope to see that update you are planning. :)

~Red

Years
  • Yes... with most RBY/GSC hacks you can enjoy them the same amount... only if it doesn't have too much glitches. ;)
    I like this game a lot. I hope to see that update you are planning. :)

I'm trying to create suspense with the delay, impatience, fury, anger, death and destruction...maybe a little too far. But let's just say the update is coming sometime today...

torferno lvl-X

learning asm
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2012
    should i make a suggestion not many people nowadays try out hacks of the GBC games

Most of the best hacks out there are Prism,Brown,Cobalt,Wisteria and team rocket edition. Why? Beacause gbc/gb hackers aren't n00bs using tools, there pros using there brains. I've played so many bad gba hacks that i can't be bothered to try out new ones.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back