• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leeeeet's Join! ~ Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter Fan Club

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
A Gavin-Ryan LP would be pretty amazing if you think about it. Any game where they would have to work together would be pretty hilarious; I could just picture both of them trying to sabotage the other person, with no progress being made whatsoever haha xD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
There are a few ways that could go I think. There's what you mentioned, but then there's also Ryan having to look after Gavin on their adventure, Ryan taking turns helping and hindering Gavin, Gavin being confused and mostly incompetent, Gavin cheerfully trolling, or- plot twist- Ryan being the load while Gavin carries them through it. And I mean it's a long shot but... maybe... they could actually work as a team and actually play the game and have a lovely time of it!! (probably not lol) tbh I want both more Love'n'Stuff and more Crazy Mad LPs. <333 Would be hecka fun~ Oh and maybe a Team OG grand adventure in something idk.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
That Achievement Hunter Mario picture is awesome.

Speaking of Mario let's plays, does anyone remember the Mari0 let's plays? Those are still among my favourites (Gavin completely screwing everyone over with his portals, Michael's constant frustration towards Gavin, Gavin's frustration over Michael never using his portals etc).

I'd love to see some team Love 'n' Stuff Let's plays. Gavin would probably start up completely clueless about everything in the game they decide to play, which'll eventually cause Ryan to give up on him and start trolling. Although, I have no idea what games they'd play together.

Spoiler:

Obligatory Minecraft episode 100 hype. Watch it be Creeper Soccer X.

Also, sweet shirt Aquacorde!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
EPISODE 100

Spoiler:

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
Years
Woot! Episode 100!

Spoiler:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Spoiler:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
1. Best part of the video was when Michael thought that the BUTT sign was the answer for the clue about sticking your knob in.

2. So annoyed that we still have to wait to see where the tunnel leads to.

3. Fun fact: Xbox and Mojang have announced that people will be able to port their saved worlds from the 360 to the One, so Achievement City will live on!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I saw that aaaa. <3 I really hope they're going to be able to port&refresh and/or expand. There's no real details out yet afaik...

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
I wouldn't actually mind if they started out in a fresh new world. It would be pretty exciting and new! Give them the privilege to build their own houses and create a new Achievement City Ville Burg whatever you want to name it. They can still visit the old Achievement City from time to time to replay specific Let's Plays; I'm just afraid that eventually the whole map will become too clustered and it will be one big eye sore when watching.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Achievement City is dear to everyone and it's hard to imagine the series without it tbh. But I mean... maybe at some kind of milestone they might retire it? Epsiode 150 or 200 or like however many years it's been in service. That's probably going to be the best course of action if they're going to continue the series and/or if the One won't come with a refresh/expansion.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
I suppose. I just don't want to see any forced ideas because of space, like them making a ___ X when it doesn't really work. I don't think that will ever really be the case, what with them using above and below sea level, but you never know.

The worlds for the Xbox One though are reported to be larger; does that mean that the Xbox 360 worlds when transferred over will expand, or stay the same?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I don't think that'd ever be the case- they still do have a fair amount of space, especially if they go up and like, hover over the sea. I don't think they'd go underseas but for an underwater let's play (removing water source blocks is a ♥♥♥♥♥). And they know what Xs would work- nothing where so much was covered in the first run (Hit List, Shopping List) and nothing that sucked (Creeper Soccer, I Spy unless modified). I think CTT will always be fun with minor modifications each time, Lava Wall could use another run, Snowbound might be cool still. If they really really need space or resources I'm sure everyone could be let loose in another world. :P

I think Geoff has said he's got planned through episode 123 now? Things coming up could include Galacticraft Mars, Ice Cube, King Gavin, King After Gavin, Monopoly part 2-?, Lava Wall X, Snowbound X, Cloud Down X, Mega Dig, mysterious underwater let's play, TUNNEL.... am I forgetting things? I'm sure there's new ideas gonna be going through as well but that's already a lot of fun stuff. :D

I dunno! I'm... gonna wait until Ashley tells me on the Know lol
why bother looking up news

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
I'm actually really excited about that Family Game Night Let's Play. There are a lot of LP's that can be made from those series of games (including the earlier Family Game Nights), so we should be getting a string of LP's in the next few weeks <3

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Mousetrap was pretty cool lmao. Like, it wasn't the greatest thing but they made it not bad at all and some of the commentary was gold. :D I really do want them to continue playing kind of off-the-beaten-path kinda games and party games and that. They're so fun and spart some interesting stuff. Jack seems to really want to play Jeopardy so I'm sure we can look forward to that~

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
I agree. I love it when they play games that we otherwise wouldn't see them playing, as overall it creates an atmosphere going into the video that we have no idea what to expect. Sure the Minecraft and GTA V videos are great, but I don't think they have that "special flare" that some of these rando videos have.

Wait so question - do Kerry and Lindsay share the same work space as the AH crew? Because if that's the case, then I think that they will be joining the Go! pizza chase when Ray wins this time around as they're already on the scoreboard and it would make sense with the new move in.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Nah it's the main six in the big room and Kdin, Linds, and Caleb in the secondary room. I think Kerry's with Miles and/or the rest of the RWBY team somewhere else. It'd be interesting to see them on Go but I don't think it's that feasible. (i forget- why were they on the board in the first place? filling in? as a joke? idr)

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
We'll probably get a good luck at who the final cut really is once they make a new board, as after this series of GO! is over they'll probably have to make another one. They probably won't be in it if that's the case of them being in separate rooms for the most part; plus, they've got enough stuff they've got to create/edit. That has to be stressful.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Yeah, probably. But hey, maybe Kdin or Caleb will join in? I have a feeling Lindsay will be in since she's in VS already. But then what'll they end up doing for filming the room? idk man

on another note hey Lindsay and Ryan were being cute friends in Go this week and aw <3

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
That actually was pretty cute between the two of them. It was cool to see that connection of other behind the scene things that go on that we otherwise wouldn't really know about. I'm sure he'll visit her from time to time, so no worries about that (;

I was watching Cloudberry Kingdom Part 6 - I never had a chance to finish it until now - and I actually felt really bad for Gavin. It was pretty sad hearing him say how he hated being a bad gamer, and how it made him feel depressed about it. Goes to show that he actually isn't trying to be bad all the time that he actually does try at times.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I'm sure yeah. Being only a room away will help everyone's interaction. :D still tho. team same desk can't be their name anymore really ;;

oh god i know. :( but the thing about Gavin is that... when he does try and isn't dicking around, he actually is pretty decent? like look at the Assassin's Creed let's plays. He was consistently good when he wasn't obsessively skittering around on the roof. And when he gets serious in Minecraft they all better watch out. I think he just tends to goof off so much that it seems to the audience and I guess him that that's his standard gaming capacity. I'm sure it isn't.
Also I'm pretty sure he might just be kinda bad at multiplayer platformers lmao. That's not really reflective on anything else though.

Back