• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leeeeet's Join! ~ Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter Fan Club

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
  • totally wasn't told to do this

Username: Arc
    Favorite Achievement Hunter Member: Ryan Haywood
    Favorite Rooster Teeth Member: Gus Sorola
    Favorite Let's Play: Mad King Ryan Part 2 | Family Feud | Snowbound

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • HELLO FRIEND WELCOME TO THE LOVELY LIL CLUB :D

oh man i love Gus a lot he was damn close to the top when I was choosing my fav RT member like he just shines tbh especially on the podcast and i'm perpetually impressed with how he manages to run and lead everything without curtailing the others too much or making it too obvious and ah man just Gus <33

speaking of tho who else watched this week's podcast? that was a thing of beauty oh boy

Arc

Years
  • Thanks! :D

Gus' stare is also one of the most beautiful thing ever.

tumblr_my6gohUWa51r6wb1xo1_400.gif

And I watched Podcast # 268! Was laughing for a good full minute when I saw them actually recording from the moving van lol.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • tumblr_inline_n3u1dqomSL1rzkwoo.gif

yea baby

God 268 was so good. The van, Gavin falling over, Barbara just losing it, hotel irons, if a lion could talk, the continuing senses argument... but the best part was the relative size of water, holy hell. I love Gavin's brain. Just. Goddamn. After that I kinda thought this week would be a down week but wow Miles and Kerry nailed it lmao.

oh and as an addendum to talking about gavin: he's pretty good at trials too isn't he? i mean jack is the trials guy ofc and ray is just ray but gavin's not bad at all!

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Welcome Arc! Glad to see a fresh face around these parts (;

Today was just...amazing on RT standards:
    - Immersion
    - An extra LP
    - 2 How To's with Joel
    - A rare good Rage Quit

The only bad thing was probably the Versus, but eh; I'll let that slide haha.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • ahhhh Rage Quit was pretty nice. I had been talking about how I generally stay away from it because I don't like such constant anger but this was mostly pleasant with a little bit of anger and it was good. idk I prefer Michael's rambling commentary to anything else.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • I think his more recent Rage Quits have been quite mellow in comparison to his early days. But you are right; when you get a Rage Quit that isn't just pure rage and actually has some witty banter going on, than it makes for a pretty humorous and entertaining episode. It's really a 50/50 chance nowadays with him, but I'd rather have those odds than no Rage Quit at all (Michael get your butt working on a new episode of Full Play!)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Honestly if I had to choose... I'd prefer to have a Full Play episode on Thursday rather than a Rage Quit. They're just consistently so much more entertaining to me. :P

HEY ICE CUBE THO been waiting for it to go live for non-sponsors haha
    i liked it! it was cute! but not quite sure if it was worth the build lmao. Ice Cube X will probably have more chaos tho

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
    Years
  • I disagree. I think that Gavin, Ryan and Michael trying to have a bow-fight made it well-worth the super long build.

Spoiler:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • I don't know about Full Play being a weekly series. Yeah, in a perfect world it would be pretty great, but the amount of time he would have to dedicate to playing the game, filming it, and editing it down would be pretty substantial. Plus on top of all the other stuff he works on, I'm just happy he has time to do it at all.

I thought the video was pretty entertaining to say the least. It was pretty cool seeing the utter bewilderment everyone was experiencing because of the inability to see through the glass. I'm actually really surprised that more people didn't fall through other people's paths that they had created and fallen to their death. Probably because it was too large? Either way, this was actually one of my favorite LP's since maybe Lava Wall.

Also, completely shocked that Gavin was able to kill both Michael and Ryan in that high stakes bow clash. Guess you could say the Brit was able to embrace his inner Mark Nutt!

Arc

Years
  • Immersion was entertaining. Pac-man doesn't really work with such a small maze, so if it was bigger, both Gavin and Michael would have done better. But, when I saw those bats I was expecting Monty as an extra ghost or something, haha. Also, has Gavin won an immersion yet? Seems like Michael has won every single on so far.

Ice Cube! I had a feeling it would be a digging episode. I was thinking it would have been like a two part episode or something since it took a year to build it, not thirty minutes. But it was still entertaining.
    Spoiler:

Still need to watch Rage Quit though. I'm not too fond of "all rage" Michael, but more of a fan on when he's more mellow, so I'm guessing this is going to be a more enjoyable Rage Quit for me.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Yeah I realize it's probably not gonna be a thing but. If I had to choose one it'd be Full Play.

I'm really hoping they do a few more things with Ice Cube. I mean I don't know what to do with it other than letting them drown others or put more traps in but it's such a massive thing for one short let's play.

but um who else is worried about Eli Haywood? o___o

Arc

Years
  • Ice Cube is a pretty much a large and tall stadium. A lot of things that you can do to spice it up.

Eli? What in particular are you worried about? Him wanting to stay on the ground or the possible alien abduction? xD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Potential alien abduction... out-of-body experiences... some ♥♥♥♥ed up dreams... idk the fact that he says that every night is something I'd also be really concerned about. D:

Arc

Years
  • I'd like to think that it's just a young kid's imagination running wild.

...Hopefully. (maybe ryan shouldn't have let eli listen to anything he can hear when he was a baby)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • lol it probably is, but... kids say some disturbing stuff sometimes and it's really worrying when you can't follow the thought process there. xD;

QUICK ALL SPONSORS RAISE YOUR HANDS
    and then sponsors who watched the CAH stream laugh with me omg

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • They're putting out more sponsor content now and aiming for something every friday i guess or every other idr. But today we got a second livestream of people playing Cards Against Humanity and Kerry got pretty drunk lmao.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • That actually sounds really fun! And you said $20 for a year sponsorship? Sounds like a pretty good deal, considering you also get 5% off the entire store.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Well sponsorship is changing- today is actually the day it goes into effect. $15 for 6 months and $25 for a year now. But yeah that includes the 5% discount and the extra content that's coming out more often and early access to videos and exclusive stuff like sponsor chatrooms and Burnie's hardcore survival Minecraft server (died on that today aw oops gotta wait for next reset now). Other things... no pre-roll ads, sponsor-only products, access to livestreams, idk many great things. :D

Back