• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Blue Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomic Reactor

Why would you cap other trainers pokemon to lv 100?
That would jsut make the game easier if you get a pokemon above 100...

Zurr

The sky is not the limit.
Years
Why would you cap other trainers pokemon to lv 100?
That would jsut make the game easier if you get a pokemon above 100...

Actually he meant that before it was stuck at 100 for trainers, but now he's fixed the problem.

Fraot

Researcher & Game Developer
Years
Well, I didn't know about it, that's nice!
It's like Ash: I think he has his pikachu at Lv. 194, because he began his journey on Kanto and he's on Sinnoh now...
That would be nice, because Blue Chrome has all the regions.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
*Bump* Have been doing alot of remapping (some shown in the Map Rating Thread). And here is a little screenshot of new tiles and over all improoved ones. I've also added shadow below characters.
capture001o.png

bluejays

Novice Trainer
Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2012
They look awesome good job ^^i love how the ground tile looks +p

How does one go about spriting do u use photo shop or do u use ms paint or do u use some other i want to learn how to sprite n then do a couple example maybe =D n show people

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
I love the tiles!

And about spriting you might get more answers in the art section.
I use a combination of photoshop, Paint.NET, and MS Paint.
They all have they're advantages.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Ok I've now finished the full banking system. The funny part is that I didn't do a single line of scripting for it. So officially I have completed everything that I promised would be in this game, and to those people that thought I wouldn't be able to do it: HA! In your face! Anyways...I'll post a video of the Banking System once I get it uploaded and I have to say that my favorite part is money investments (once I got $10000). Now I'm bored because I've completed all the systems and coding was my favorite part. So now onto the boring stuff. If I get any new Ideas in the meanwhile, I'll be sure to complete them with excelence ;)

i_am_a_pokemon

AsparagusEdu
Years
Suggestion

What if you make a script for having 3 save slots in one game?

That will be good for the other people who whants to play the game and can't make a save file for themselves?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 4, 2016
Ok I've now finished the full banking system. The funny part is that I didn't do a single line of scripting for it. So officially I have completed everything that I promised would be in this game, and to those people that thought I wouldn't be able to do it: HA! In your face! Anyways...I'll post a video of the Banking System once I get it uploaded and I have to say that my favorite part is money investments (once I got $10000). Now I'm bored because I've completed all the systems and coding was my favorite part. So now onto the boring stuff. If I get any new Ideas in the meanwhile, I'll be sure to complete them with excelence ;)
Wow, you finished all the systems already :/

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Where did the post from the last guy go :|? Anyways...since I'm not getting too much input from my mappers ;) (and you know who you are) I started remapping myself and took a first stem into Hoenn, so officially I'm on 1% progress. Here are the starting towns of each region. Credit for the tiles goes to Kyledove and *Pokemon-Diamond

Pallet Town
pallettown.png

Newbark Town (ignore the tree tile errors, they are all fixed in the game)
newbarktown.png

Littleroot Town (currently competing with many)
littleroottown.png

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
I actually don't like pallet town. I don't like the randomly placed snow tiles. It's a nice design of the map, but I think the (snow)tiles take away form the look.

Can't really comment on the other maps as they just look like kyledoves lol.

Fraot

Researcher & Game Developer
Years
Yay, I like all the towns.
But, man! who is the one that rips everything so quickly?! Those Pallet Town houses are kind of "new" pictures on serebii.
Whatever, nice towns, but I agree with Neo-Dragon. Perhaps an expansion would be cool: you know, make the maps bigger. Keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back