• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Blue Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
Years
Yay, update! As others have said, Pallet Town is awesome! Also, Littleroot town is too. I never really liked how it looked when I was playing the game, you made it look so much better. :D Oh, and congrats on finishing all the systems!

Hypergaming

Pikachu Palace!
Years
*hands up* hey, don't blame me, my rmxp still isn't working! should be up and running again next week though. *Fingers crossed*

Atomic Reactor

I think Blazers knows what the first page contains...
He was just double checking. So don't try and get smart with him.

I'm going to have to agree with ND on pallet. The snow just... is to random.
And the pallete of the hedges should be toned down in saturation to match the sorrounding tiles. :P

Any news on that character concept? :)

viemortevolroc

Beta Tester,Mapper Beginner
Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2009
i like the snow in pallet XD
its random&awesome plus change is good.
i think newbark is the best XD
but then again i love the johto region the most lol
i cant wait til you complete this XD

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
I think Blazers knows what the first page contains...
He was just double checking. So don't try and get smart with him.

I'm going to have to agree with ND on pallet. The snow just... is to random.
And the pallete of the hedges should be toned down in saturation to match the sorrounding tiles. :P

Any news on that character concept? :)

As I said, Explorers version of Blue Chrome contains all the 4 regions as it is about exploring the regions. And focuses more on stories about each Legendary individually and many trainers' stories.

As for the character concepts, they are still not ready. Be sure that I will post the new trainers as soon as they are completed.

V0RT3X

Scientist at fluid dynamics
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
wow, this really looks good.
any idea when the demo is common out, i just can't wait.

not that i'm being impatient but, this looks so good that you want to trie it yourself.
between, your maps of the home towns are really good, the only strange thing is the snow of pallet town.
I'm not saying that you must remove the snow, but it is just a tiny thing in a whole map that looks perfect.

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
Will there be two different save files in the game? One for Explorers and one for Heroes. It would really make this game even better, because then you can get the feel of both versions without having to delete your progress on the other.

EDIT: Nevermind. I just read through the topic again and saw that they'll be two different games, and won't be in the same file or whatever.

Last edited:

bluejays

Novice Trainer
Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2012
i rather not play the demo because starting over to play the real game will ruin the feel of it for me =/

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Hmm...nobody likes my snow:(

@Lizardman: Thanks for your offer but I'm currently not interested in any spriters. I'm focusing on Explorers now since it is the bigger one, so I have all the sprites I need and I'm handling others myself.

Anyways, I've been pimpin up the Pokemon Selection menu and the Summary Screen, and made them more mouse compatible than they have ever been. I'm also working on making everything except the maps and the player walking mouse compatible. To pimp up the looks I've started to convert the game into ds resolution but that will be later. So regarding the Summary and Pokemon Selection, here are the new screenies.
capture006.png
capture005x.png

capture007h.png
capture008s.png

PS. The background of the summary screen changes color depending on the type of the Pokemon.

H-King

Elite Four Will Fan
Years
  • Age 30
  • Home
  • Seen Nov 4, 2012
Wow thats is really cool. what happens when it is a dual-type pokemon?

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
No big deal, but way to take the features I implemented in Scarlet and use them in your game I mean the background changing color and even the pokeball selection menu...I posted that same update like a few weeks ago maybe..looks goo though, like my versions better.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
No big deal, but way to take the features I implemented in Scarlet and use them in your game I mean the background changing color and even the pokeball selection menu...I posted that same update like a few weeks ago maybe..looks goo though, like my versions better.

Darn...I thought I was unique with the Pokeballs. Although I did get the background idea from you. Sorry if it's considered theft. I too like your version better, I'm not that good artist to pull off some incredible interface.

EDIT: Looking at your selection, I think it's amazing. Really incredibly done, but my inspiration didn't come from you. It came after I saw the Pokeball sprites.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back