• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yellow hack: Pokemon STRIKE! Yellow Version [BETA 0.5 W.I.P. - BETA 0.4 Available]

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
Why I enjoy this hack, I think the cities and areas should be less maze like and also the forced trainer battles are just crazy. Beyond that, this hack rocks!

Years
Not to sounds like an impatient person (i actually am, lol), but how soon is "as soon as possible"? :P
I just started with a different hack to get me through the waiting time, but if you would have a date on when this is to be expected (no rush) then i can wait for that time.

I just want to play this so bad without the maze-like areas, it is killing me xD
I don't like telling lies, so, unfortunately my free time right now is very very limited, almost 0 :( The changes will be applied at summer time more likely, if not before (I hope so). Sorry for making you wait u_u

Why I enjoy this hack, I think the cities and areas should be less maze like and also the forced trainer battles are just crazy. Beyond that, this hack rocks!
Thank you very much ^_^!

Years
  • Seen Jul 3, 2019
I don't like telling lies, so, unfortunately my free time right now is very very limited, almost 0 :( The changes will be applied at summer time more likely, if not before (I hope so). Sorry for making you wait u_u

nah it's cool, i cannot force you to do it, looking forward to summer then :p

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 3, 2016
Pokemon Strike Yellow, is the most fun I have had playing a Pokemon game since Gold and Silver were released in North America. Seriously, this rom hack is so well thought out. The game has been enriched by every change that Drake has crafted. It's challenging without being uninviting. You'd be remiss not to play this updated form of Pokemon Yellow. 12/10 rating. This game goes above and beyond.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 7, 2016
Very nice work there, Solid +1. Is there also a chance of introducing a Vs seeker into this version, it would be sick to rebattle trainers all over the map again :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Help me pls

Hello! So I am pretty new to roms and I downloaded one on to my phone it's the Pokemon yellow strike! by Drake. having trouble finding HM 05. I know where it is in the OG yellow version but when I go to that same spot in this version, the building is surrounded by walls and water. please help!

Years
Hello! So I am pretty new to roms and I downloaded one on to my phone it's the Pokemon yellow strike! by Drake. having trouble finding HM 05. I know where it is in the OG yellow version but when I go to that same spot in this version, the building is surrounded by walls and water. please help!

I really think you still have an outdated release of my hack. Flash can be obtained normally! Read the "Main update" part.

n6VJY7O.png

Please, be sure you have the very last version of the game.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Is there somewhere that I can download an updated .gbc file? I cannot open the .rar file on my phone. Is there a way I could do that if the gbc file is unavailable? Thanks Drake you're really helpful!

Years
So, after 2 years being here at the forums, I've received my 1st warning about the RAR of my hack. I have no problem with that :)

The download link has just been disabled and it will be updated as soon as possible!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 4, 2016
First, I can't find the download link, the only link I see is the one to see the Readme txt.
Second, is it possible to catch mew using the mew glitch or it is obtainable normally?

Back