• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Mega Evolutions: Which ones do you want next?

do you think Pokemon will release more Mega Evolutions?

• Total voters
Years
  • Wich pokemon would you like to have seen get a mega evolution? Which do you think don't need one? Which do you think could have been better? I think they could have made kangaskhan's could have been better. Maybe make the big one look different as opposed to just making the thing in the pouch "grown up".

Years
  • Shuckle, Dunsparce, Crobat, Swampert, Metagross, Salemence, Farfetch'd, Tarous. I think they all need them (WellMayyybe not crobat).

ramibas299

GOTTA CATCH EM' ALL!!
    Years
  • Probably better off that pseudo-legendary Pokemon didn't get mega's.
    As much as I'd like a mega Dragonite, I think those Pokemon are good enough.
    As for me... well, maybe a Butterfree? :D Feraligatr, Nidoking, Steelix anyone?

Davidson25

Davidson_25
    Years
  • I think Raichu, Toxicroak, Machamp, and Butterfree should have had them! Some of my favorite pokemon that just got left out of it all!

Years
  • Nobody thinks swampert should have? If some starters have mega Evolutions then All of them should (How is it fair that Blaziken does but swampert and Sceptile dont?)

Years
  • More MegaEvolutions That might be in the Games?

Think about it, I think we will be seeing a Mega Swampert and Mega Sceptile event later on this year. This seems rather wierd that just Blaziken gets one out of those three. Has anyone else thought about this?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    i think it would be amazing for more mega evos. but it cant be all fuly evolved pokemon. i would l love it if sceptile and swampert had mega evos. imagine how they would look. sceptile with vines where his leaves would be so he can whip people and swampert with big fins to shout huge waves at other pokemon. that would be freakin awesome!

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I could see a lot of the other starters getting megas soon. I agree, it does seem odd that Blaziken gets one and the others don't, and Nintendo always likes to run events for certain Pokémon, so they may give those out later. Then again, Charizard got two megas, and it doesn't look like Blastoise and Venusaur are getting more anytime soon, so it seems that Game Freak is willing to be unbalanced in their mega choices.

Personally, I would love mega evos for the other gen 3 starters. I know that Blaziken seems to be the most popular of the Hoenn starters, and it's certainly powerful, but aesthetically, I've always preferred Swampert and Sceptile. I would also like to see megas for the Johto starters. That doesn't mean that I necessarily think we'll see those this time (Hoenn megas seem more likely to me than Johto ones, but who knows), but I've always liked the Johto starters, and think they could use a bit of a boost.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2013
    I kind of feel that they decide who gets one largely on how cool they think they can design them. Asides from Heracross of course.

I mean they gave Mawille and Banette just random Megas but they look cool as hell so. Absol as well, looks absolutely sick. Houndoom, etc.

Here's hoping for like a badass Mightyena or Hydreigon.

casualCasualty

Super High School Level Fairy
    Years
  • I've been hoping ever since the recent megas were revealed that we would be getting even more than we have currently. It would only be fair to give the rest of the starters mega evos, to be quite honest. Personally, I'm secretly hoping for a mega flygon or mega crobat or just more gen two mega evolutions.

Years
  • I've been hoping ever since the recent megas were revealed that we would be getting even more than we have currently. It would only be fair to give the rest of the starters mega evos, to be quite honest. Personally, I'm secretly hoping for a mega flygon or mega crobat or just more gen two mega evolutions.

High five for mega crobat. Lol

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    they might even do it for the sequel to X and Y (that is if we actually get one) like its a few years later and professor sycamore says that their resaerch has gone through the roof and they discovered even more and more mega evos. that would be totally awesome

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    With so many Hoenn Pokémon getting their own mega-evolutions, I'd like to see Metagross get one as well. Appearance-wise, maybe it could be darker in color, have heavier arms and legs, and smaller eyes. Due to the addition to its weight, its defensive stats could be increased a little. Its Speed would be lowered, though. And since its eyes are smaller now, perhaps that could help it see better and give a little boost to its accuracy. d:

I would also like to see them give us a mega-evo form to Skarmory. Mega Skarmory could have a raise in its Attack, Special Attack, and Speed, maybe, and have its HP and defensive stats decreased a bit. When it comes to battling, Skarmory are usually used for their defenses. But Mega Skarmory, though, would be used more for the offensive side of things.

Other Pokémon that I'm hoping to see a mega-evolution for is Swampert and Sceptile. Blaziken has a mega form, so why not the other two? Blaziken, Swampert, and Sceptile are equal, so they should be treated as such. I could imagine Mega Swampert having a larger body, which would enable it to stand more attacks and stall your opponents longer. (: As for Mega Sceptile, maybe they could make it look like some sort of a dragon?

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Prediction: new game will have more Mega Stones that can even be traded to this game. Thus unlocking all of the Megas that exist within the game. They like to hold stuff from us, and we are unable to hack and find out what is being held back as a surprise.

Back