• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Mega Evolutions: Which ones do you want next?

do you think Pokemon will release more Mega Evolutions?

• Total voters

RaiderzEX

Soar we shall, to places far beyond
    Years
    I think it'd be nice to have more mega legends, cos mewtwo is kinda special now and i feel more legends have nice mega evo potential

Camara

Forgettable Trainer
    Years
    Question: can pokémon with Megas evolve in normal ways or are they forever forbidden to evolve?
    This is a rhetoric question :)

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
    Years
    I believe they are forever locked unfortunately or atleast that's what I believe to be in this case. I may very well be wrong but it is said that Mega Evolutions bring out Pokémon's true potential or something like that (don't remember perfectly how it was said in the games) so there wouldn't be a point giving them a new evolution as basicly Mega Evolution could be considered as a time warp to the past how the Mega Evolved Pokémon used to be in it's prime. Though evolution works in mysterious ways in real life too so there may be a change or then not to get evolutions to Mawile for example. But personally I highly doubt this and and think those Pokémon are locked forever unless they get some new Mega Evolutions and really good explanations behind them in that case why it's like that.

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Maybe a mega ARcanine would be awesome !!! increased attack and speed euqals a sweeper

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    I'd like to see Swampert and Sceptile get one since Blaziken got one. I think a mega Lapras, Togekiss, and Arcanine. I'd really love to see Dragonite get one, but his stone would sound weird, Dragonitite

Back