• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hair Colors Poll

What Color is your Hair?

• Brown

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • Red

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blonde

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Black

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Abnormal and Altered

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Highlighted

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Highlighted & Dyed

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Dyed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
  • What Color is your Hair? Is it your natural Color? Do you have Highlights; did you dye our hair?

[ Brown ( Light-Dark ) ]

[ Red ( Anything that appears red-Orange ) ]

[ Blonde ( From Gold to Goldenrod ) ]

[ Black ( Asian Like ; Really Dark ) ]

[ Abnormal ( Pink;Purple;Green;Blue;Etc ) ]

[ Highlighted ( Any color ) ]

[ Highlighted and dyed ( any colors ) ]

[ Dyed ( any color ) ]

Please no flaming or Critizing anybody's hair color or style. Its just not right.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I still have my original hair color, which is a medium brown...I did have it bleached a bit a while back, but it just didn't look good on me for some reason, so I just stay with my natural color...

Dizzy boi, You should make an accompanying poll asking how you style your hair...

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • My natural hair color is light brown, but at one time it had a touch of blonde. I once dyed my hair red, and it was sexy. I gotta do that again, I make a great red-head.

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
  • wow, brown is a very common colour. mone is brown and i have never dyed my hair.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • I don't know what my hair colour is!
    It changes!
    It's sometimes black with some red on top,
    Sometimes its brown with gold on top,
    sometimes its black with brown on top...
    so..I don't know what to answer.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I suppose brown's a very common hair color.. I'm another brunette. ^_^; Though mine is about medium brown, like that girl in my avatar.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Iveechan said:
    My natural hair color is light brown, but at one time it had a touch of blonde. I once dyed my hair red, and it was sexy. I gotta do that again, I make a great red-head.

Woah you too?

Lol once my hair was blonde when me and my friends went through our Junior High Rock Period-- We were doing something like for Blink 182 or somethign I forget lol.

Colors I have Dyed My Hair:

Black
    Blonde
    Copper
    Dark Brown
    Black

Natural Hair Color

Dark Brown

Highlights

Blonde
    Red

Today at my school we had School Spirit Week, and Today was School Colors day. I wore Red and White, and I put Sparkly thingy's in my hair.

I was thinking of Dying my hair for the Rally, Bonfire and the Dance, What do you guys think?

Im not talking Spray-on colors either, Im talking Permanent Color.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Dizzy said:
    Woah you too?

Lol once my hair was blonde when me and my friends went through our Junior High Rock Period-- We were doing something like for Blink 182 or somethign I forget lol.

Colors I have Dyed My Hair:

Black
    Blonde
    Copper
    Dark Brown
    Black

Natural Hair Color

Dark Brown

Highlights

Blonde
    Red

Today at my school we had School Spirit Week, and Today was School Colors day. I wore Red and White, and I put Sparkly thingy's in my hair.

I was thinking of Dying my hair for the Rally, Bonfire and the Dance, What do you guys think?

Im not talking Spray-on colors either, Im talking Permanent Color.
    Is dying hair fun?
    I suppose so, but my parents just doesn't allow me to dye my hair.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I'm a weird very very dark brown haired person *or am I?XD*

I'd like to add some purple *my fav color* highlights ^.^

*gets killed by people with pink hair*

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • My natural hair color is light blue! nah, just kidden around im dirty-blonde...iv died my hair blue once though! it was hilarious and iv died my hair blonde a few times too but im back to my dirty-blonde! ^_^;

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • My hair color would be black. Its never been dyed before. :P

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 25, 2004
    My hair is medium brown with streaks of gold, blonde, dark brown and red (they're just REALLY small streaks though. They blend in with the main color.) in it. When it's in the sun, it's really, really shiny and has a pretty gold hue.

I've never dyed my hair before, and I probably never will.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Mine is Black. =D Wonderful black. I've never dyed it though..

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • PokeTrainerCarol said:
    Mine is really dark dark dark dark dark dark dark brown and thick and sometimes when I'm bored I like to look really carefully for lost red and blonde ones hidden there. And I actually find some. But in one quick glance my hair looks dark dark dark dark dark dark dark brown so nevermind. ^___^

And dying my hair?
    It's a personal matter. I would NEVER dye it, or highlight it, or anything. I have something against people with dyed hair (especially brunette ladies dyed blonde) but I'm not telling why...
    But I don't hate people who dye their hair Lol...it's just very very personal u_u not even my parents understand why. Lol.
    Right... It's best to be who you are... and don't try to be something else... :P

Zento

Mushroom God
    Years
  • o_O Dude....... You're not changing who you are if you dye your hair.... You're still you, just funkier! :3

Mine's naturally very dark brown (almost black).
    It's currently burgandy, and I'm wanting to put some purple streaks in it. ^_^ It'll be fun I think.

I wished I was born a redhead like my sister though. ;__;

Back