• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hair Colors Poll

What Color is your Hair?

• Brown

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • Red

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blonde

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Black

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Abnormal and Altered

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Highlighted

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Highlighted & Dyed

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Dyed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
Years
  • Zento said:
    o_O Dude....... You're not changing who you are if you dye your hair.... You're still you, just funkier! :3

Mine's naturally very dark brown (almost black).
    It's currently burgandy, and I'm wanting to put some purple streaks in it. ^_^ It'll be fun I think.

I wished I was born a redhead like my sister though. ;__;
    Kima XD

Anyways, mines highlited and died blond ^_^ but i can see some brown at the roots so if i want to have dark hair i just get it all wet and i get a cool color ^_^

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • PokeTrainerCarol said:
    And dying my hair?
    It's a personal matter. I would NEVER dye it, or highlight it, or anything. I have something against people with dyed hair (especially brunette ladies dyed blonde) but I'm not telling why...
    But I don't hate people who dye their hair Lol...it's just very very personal u_u not even my parents understand why. Lol.
    I agree. I won't like to dye my hair as well. Mine's black, and dyeing it will just make it look "artificial". Like what Haruka said, it's better to be what you really are.

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
  • I have brown hair but when I was 9 I spiked it and dyed it green and now I'm 13 and my hair has always been that way.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • Dragon Man 11 said:
    I have brown hair but when I was 9 I spiked it and dyed it green and now I'm 13 and my hair has always been that way.
    XD That sounds cool lol. I wanted redish tips but my mom won't let me ;-; O well, Im an artificial Blond! xD

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • Unaturally purple. Iv been dying it like that for two years now. Before that, I would dye it green, but it looked really ugly. n.n() That's why Iv stuck with purple all this time.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    orange*berry said:
    Unaturally purple. Iv been dying it like that for two years now. Before that, I would dye it green, but it looked really ugly. n.n() That's why Iv stuck with purple all this time.
    Too bad we never get to see it. Drawings don?t count. ;p It can?t be that hard to work your dad?s camera on Japanese! o.o;

I'd like either blue or maybe pink, but I'll stick with brown for now.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Atsuji said:
    XD That sounds cool lol. I wanted redish tips but my mom won't let me ;-; O well, Im an artificial Blond! xD

Very Cool, My friend has reddish Tips and it is a very popular fashion statement :).

orange*berry said:
    Unaturally purple. Iv been dying it like that for two years now. Before that, I would dye it green, but it looked really ugly. n.n() That's why Iv stuck with purple all this time.

Purple is a great color! I want to dye my hair black, i'd get different color highlights lol purple would probably be one of them, but just for Crazy Color Day.

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    Too bad we never get to see it. Drawings don?t count. ;p It can?t be that hard to work your dad?s camera on Japanese! o.o;

I'd like either blue or maybe pink, but I'll stick with brown for now.

*L* I can't beleive you remeber me talking about that. n.n() He made me change it back to English. u_u() I guess the back of my head wasn't good enough, though, ne? *tilt* n.n()

I had a bunch of pictures my friend's sister took of me that I never got developed, and I left my disposeable camera in their car (Three states away()). I'm going back after Christmas, so I'll hopefully have those pictures scanned by the time I get back. n.n() Other than that, I have no pictures of me with purple hair. () *sighs*

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    It would be nice if purple was a natural hair color.. It looks so cute on Anim? girls. ._. If I dyed mine I'd want either purple, pink, or blue. But my mom wouldn't allow that, lol. ^_^;

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
    Years
  • I have my natural hair color I haven't done anything to it. It is a very dark brown that looks black. :pirate:

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 27, 2009
    My hair is brown... Heh, I've tried highlighting it before and it just didn't look right. I don't think I'll ever try dying it again. =P

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • I'm just like CaRtOON and PokeTrainerCarol!
    .......except I'm a boy....and I'm talking about hair...
    *slaps face*
    Let me try that again! Hehe...
    *ahem*
    My hair is just like H.A.W.K.s!
    It's a very, very, very dark brown, but can be easily mistaken for black.
    I think my hair is getting lighter though, must be the sun or something.

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • Highlights look really, really cool on unnaturally bringt colors, though! =3
    After I dyed it purple one, I added highlights, and they turned pink. X3
    It was the cutest thing ever. n.n()

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    orange*berry said:
    Highlights look really, really cool on unnaturally bringt colors, though! =3
    After I dyed it purple one, I added highlights, and they turned pink. X3
    It was the cutest thing ever. n.n()
    Aww?wish you had a pic of that! Pink hair is my favorite, definitely. ^_^;

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • My hair is pretty boring, its a solid black color:P. I never got a chance to dye or add highlights to it though.

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    My hair is naturally a blond/brown color and belive it or not I've never actually had my hair cut! It's waist length now...lol, I wonder what I'd look like if I never cut it in my life...0_o
    I only died it once though...for a competition at my old skool...Crazy Hair Day...Green with highlights. It looked weired...
    Oh and I've seen some one with hair like orange*berry said!
    It looked cool....

~HORN!

Back