• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You can call me Stick.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • What are your preferred names? This can be username and, if you're comfortable to share, with your real name.

TL;DR, what are your preferred nicknames/names?

Sirfetch’d

Pretty much everyone calls me Chase! I used to not be comfortable with my real name online and everyone called me by my username or whatever. Now I just want to be called Chase except by a few people who still call me jelli :3

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    honey or taylor are my preference but until i go back to the username honey kid is fine.

Years
  • People call me Hikari or Hika based on my username (both this one and my original one) but these days I'm more used to people calling me by my real name Nichole, which I'm definitely okay with... but don't misspell it!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I like to be called Kimi. Only my parents call me by my real name nowadays. No, I'm not Japanese. In fact, I didn't know 'Kimi' was Japanese at the time. True story. I only liked the nickname because it was more unique, and I felt it really fit my odd personality.

Years
  • John. Everyone I know outside of PC calls me John, but I'm fine if you want to call me Emboar.

Years
  • Most people here call me Zanark and I'm fine with it. I don't mind my real name but I'd rather not give it out anymore. A few people know it and they're the ones I let call me it.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • Everyone online knows me by either Nicholas, Nolafus, or Slayr. I'm fine with either of the three being used. I do have a slight preference of Nicholas over Nick, so I would like people to spell it out, but I'm not going to point it out or anything. As long as I know you're talking to/about me, it's all good.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Generally speaking I prefer being called by my username as it is now for anyone who knows me online. Other older nicknames are acceptable if I met you when I held the nick; but I generally depreciate the use of my old usernames pretty heavily; only allowing friends to use them if they're close enough that I can't be firm enough to correct them.

Melody is the short form of my name. My true preferred name is Melody Concerto, but that's akin to a full name so I don't actually think it's appropriate to use unless you're trying to be formal, cutesy or (don't do this) call me down. I will likely call out Ms. Concerto or Melody Concerto if it's used out of context.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • I'm fine with anything but I'd rather be referred to a Meem because back on my previous forum I had my real name in my username, and so everyone was saying my name and I got sick of it.

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
  • Crystal, but people can call me Sophie instead. It doesn't matter to me, just please don't call me 'Berry' or make up silly random nicknames for me.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • My friends used to call me Marie, but I kinda lost this nickname with the time. Some of my friends call me Tilève. But I usually go with my full name.

Years
  • Anybody who has ever known me on this forum has called me Siggy, and in other places too.

I hang out with a small group of friends whom also like calling me Bacon. It stuck with me since the early part of last year when the person who gave me that nickname originally sadly passed away a few months after.

It was tragic, but it made that nickname all the more sentimental to me and my friends.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Andy is a nickname most people use for me. Any other nicknames don't gel with me.

Online, well everyone uses my username so not much to say. Some people use my first username (or whichever's most iconic/memorable) as a nickname even when I've adopted a different alias. X3

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Well my real name is Caitlin so Caite-chan is a version of that. As for nicknames it's usually Shorty because I'm only 5 feet and usually the shortest one of the group.

Back