• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You can call me Stick.

Yukari

Yukari, Yuki, or May. I've also been called Yuka and JohnnyMustang always calls ma Yuk. (Pretty sure he made a typo one time and I pointed it out but it just, stuck I guess.) All those names are fine, but I prefer one of the first three. c:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    Besides my real name Dj, I've seen people call me David/Real David, Dave, d00f2, Bidoof Ftw, doofy, Golgari, sweedoof, and DJDoof. Honestly I'm fine with any of the above since I've been called them before I'll know that you're talking to me, really anything that isn't insulting is fine as long as I know you're trying to get my attention
    But if I had to choose a favorite i would probably pick Sweedoof, I like the way it sounds :P

Back