• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crying

Renegade

Time for real life...
Years
  • Last time I cried was when I saw my grandma get out of the shower.

Okay, jokes aside, I haven't cried in years. I'm not an emotional person, so movies and sad videos generally don't get to me. I guess the only thing I've cried about in the last few years was the ending of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky. It's the only video game that has ever made me emotional.

By the way, I've never seen my grandma get out of the shower. O_o

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
    Years
  • A few weeks ago when I got extremely stressed out. My mom tried making me explain what was making me freak out, but as soon as I began talking I broke down instantly.

I went over a year without crying (Autumn 2012-December 2013...sad I know that I think), and it was extremely satisfying when it finally happened again. I tend to think of it as the number one stress reliever.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
  • Last time I cried was a few nights after a friend of mine died back in April when we were in Guatemala. We we're building a school and a damn big tree fell. It injured a few people, and killed him. Out of all the things that could have happened, he lost his life to a ♥♥♥♥ing tree.

Years
  • The last time I cried was after seeing The Fault In Our Stars, but not full-out, just a few tears. Unfortunately, I'm an emotional guy, and that leads me to take a lot of things to heart, and invest a lot of feelings into people that don't really care about me the same way. It's stressful and frustrating, but that's how I am. I can't remember the last time I just flat out sobbed, though. I guess it's good that it wasn't recent, haha.

mrpopo1701

Josh Varela
    Years
  • The last time I cried was when my girlfriend told me that she cut herself. I felt insignificant to her that I could not be there for her and that she chose to do that. That was a couple moths ago. I also cry when my bad memories of 2013 reoccur randomly. I'm just glad they haven't taken me by surprise recently.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    Sadly, crying and me just don't get along..

I rarely cry. A disorder of mine makes it especially difficult because it forces me to be very emotionally numb. So it can be a real struggle, even when I feel like I need to cry or like.. my eyes tear up and stuff. I've said to myself many times that I 'wish I could cry', because sometimes I just get that sad and I know it would help me feel better..

It takes something very very painful for me to cry.

So with that being said I kind of don't want to talk about the last time I cried if that's okay. XD;

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years
  • I think the last time I ever cried was in 2012 after Justin Bieber left my country...

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • I usually like to think of myself of someone who doesn't have anything in life to cry about. But something recently happened to me that brought a new part of myself i didnt even know about...Last week I went on a trip to the Blue Ridge Mountains in North Carolina with a group I am in. Near the end of the trip there was a closing ceremony and i cried sooooo hard. I didn't want to leave the people i had met during my time there or leave the place in general. And i know so many of those people i wont even get to see again. So i guess it had just hit me and i sobbed. I usually don't cry, once every couple months or so if i have something serious to cry about. It doesn't even make me feel better, the only time i really feel better after crying is if someone hugs me or something to try and make me feel better. I'm a sucker for warm hugs. Call me Olaf. :P

Back