• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you satisfied with your body?

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    I'm currently working towards accepting my body how it is and getting over the fact that I have a female figure as opposed to a male figure. I wish I had a plumper butt but there's always injections in the future so lol

Defective

defectiveShrink
    Years
  • I would be totally okay with my body if my spine was aligned correctly and if I dropped a bunch of weight. I'm totally okay with wearing glasses and having acne though. Weird.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • My body is p fine in my opinion. I don't really have anything wrong with it. I'm only 13 lol

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • im a skinny little poop

actually im decently tall but im still a skinny poop. i have 2 months before freshman year college starts and i am going to get jaaaaaaaacked

Years
  • After working out for the past year or so, I'd have to say that I've managed to achieve my ideal body weight, and shape c: So I'm rather satisfied with how I look right now, but if there was one thing about my body that I am self-conscious about would be my face. There's certain aspects that I would definitely change if I could.

Years
  • I'm short, and for the most part am okay with it, but I do get a little mad when I'm standing against my friends and am the shortest person there. Besides that, I'm a skinny brat; I wish my muscles were more toned.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I don't like the fact I have to watch my eating habits and exercise very, very closely because too many slip-ups and I'm right back to gaining weight like no tomorrow. My metabolism is very important in this because if it slows down, I'm basically screwed. Otherwise, I think I'm happy with my body as it's become over the years. My pretty much natural tan helps that self-confidence a bit I think.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I've lost 100 pounds in the past year, and you think that I would be more happy with my body, but honestly I'm not. I'm almost less happy with how I look than I used to be, mainly because I put in so much work to lose a lot of weight and I still don't look like I would like to. However, I know that I can transform my body, it's just that I haven't had to motivation to work on toning and weight lifting; usually when I work out it's easiest just to do aerobic exercises that I'm more comfortable with.

Back