• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you satisfied with your body?

Sapphire Dragon

Let go of the scars that define you.
    Years
    so if no girl will ever date me because i'm not ripped or super handsome that will be a problem although it's not motivation to change, physically I can accept myself and I just wish someone else could too, preferably someone I was attracted to as well.
    Aww, don't worry. :) Plenty of girls prefer brains over brawn, and I know because I am one of them. You'll find someone who appreciates you for being you when your age group matures a little more, and when you meet the right person. No worries, you're still young, you've got your whole life still ahead of you.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I have body fat I would like to get rid of but it's not so much that it really affects how I perceive my body. I'm still a healthy weight. Still I would like to be a little more pleasant to look at if you know what I mean. Gym time!
    I don't like my teeth. Bottom front teeth make it hard for me to smile because I'm embarrassed by some overlapping teeth that my dentist said would fix themselves, but never did.
    I wish my eyebrows didn't end where they do, so I have to deal with that a lot. So I can change that.
    I wish my facial hair grew in a little faster. Still can't grow a full beard. That'll get fixed in time, though.
    My nose is a bit curved at the tip.

But I think I'm attractive esp. at the right angle.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I'm very happy with my body. I suppose a little more height would be cool, but I like how tall I am. I'm skinny, strong, and have fairly good looks, in my opinion. I just don't like the hair, something that I've made very clear at this point aha.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    It's not the body I worry about, but the face. Take a picture of myself from the neck down and who's that pretty little lady, albeit slightly underweight. Don't like my face, forehead, acne, teeth, nose, eyebrows, eyes, dark circles, amateur makeup, glasses. I'd rather just chop off my head.

Hey, I'm just happy if you can make me laugh.

Years
    the real big thing i would change about me is my weight. i know its something that i can control at this point in my life but it is pretty difficult to control when you have no self confidence. other than that i would love to be taller, sucks being a guy under 5'6"

Years
    I'm not happy with my body at all. I'm very skinny, very white, and unappealing. A big thing for me is my weight, because I can't seem to gain any.

Years
    I wish I was a few pounds lighter, but that's all my fault, I'll admit it. Need to eat less junk food and less calories, and probably exercise a bit more.

Barring that, I'm satisfied. I don't care too much about my appearance. ...people around me can probably tell. >___>;

Years
    Aww, don't worry. :) Plenty of girls prefer brains over brawn, and I know because I am one of them. You'll find someone who appreciates you for being you when your age group matures a little more, and when you meet the right person. No worries, you're still young, you've got your whole life still ahead of you.
    I'm smart. Please love me.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
    I absolutely despise almost every single facet of my body.

If I suddenly had the power vested upon me to drastically alter it, I would only keep my height (5'9") and weight (57kg). Everything else...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm satisfied because my boyfriend often says I'm pretty/beautiful, soooo I'd rather not change how I look because he might not find me as attractive if I changed. With makeup I love how I look, and my weight/height is fine, so is everything else about me really. No issues here, and no need to change anything C: Just as long as I have makeup to cover up the dark circles on my face!!

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    No one is perfect except for Andy. I have many things I would like to change; satisfied and happy are two different things in my head. I'm happy with my body but not satisfied.
    Doesn't satisfaction mean 'good enough', with happiness being 'pleased outright'?

Bulbadon

Might or might not come back
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2016
    I'm a bit fat but I started working out everyday recently and I'm satisfied with my height because I'm 14 and 5 feet 6 inches.

Yukari

All I'd do is make myself thinner. I'm 14 and 6 feet 2 inches and weigh 260 lbs.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Nah. Need to lose 20 kilos at least(185cm at 107 kilos) but otherwise kinda. Big bone structure with a huge shoulder width means that I can get away with being 10 kilos overweight according to BMI without worrying about it too much, hopefully. I already look 100 at 110, which is what I'm basing it off of, so yeah I could be wrong.

Years
    Apart from my skin, which I hate (acne issues), I would probably change my feet. I have big feet. AUS size 9 or 10 (or sometimes even 11). I feel they make me look worse in heels and contribute to clumsiness.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    I'm actually relatively happy with my body. I have decent curves and have always been pretty slim. I'm trying to lose a few inches around my waist this summer, which will hopefully make things even better.

One thing that I wish I could change though is that my hands are really large for a girl :( Nail polish and a tight fitting bracelet helps make them look not as big. But meh...I guess if the size of my hands is my biggest concern, I should count myself lucky :)

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I'm not happy with my body at all. I'm very skinny, very white, and unappealing. A big thing for me is my weight, because I can't seem to gain any.

Don't think I'm hitting on you but super skinny super white guys are my type. So if that's what I'm into then I'm sure there's someone in New York who's into that too.

Back