• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon - An Echo Of An Island : OOC Thread.

What Plot Aspect Should We Bring Into The RP?

• Human / Pokémon - Telepathic Bond?

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • More Natural Disasters?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Dark Conspiracy About The Island?

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A Time Travel Story?

• Team Rocket?

• Eventual Journey Back To Kanto?

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • The Legendary Birds?

• The Volcano Being Home To Something?

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Sinnoh And Hoenn Pokémon Available?

• Team Magma Being Part Of It All?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
Years
  • Hahahahah xD All I know is that this chapter is gonna be good, I think, and this is when the plot starts to thicken

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
  • Ah~ i'Ashia I hope my post is OK. Tell me if you don't like it? I spent a long while on it but I'll be happy to change it ^^ Also, I'm leaving you to determine the outcome of that battle. I thought if the Scyther was strong enough to kill someone, then just an attack from Light the Charmander wouldn't do... It doesn't break any rules does it? And sorry, I've got like Moltres worshipping people dressed in funny cloaks and all ^.^' is that OK?

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years
  • No you gave a great post really added to the dark atmosphere while not changing the story line too much :] great. Do you think we should create our own forum with RPs and such.

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
  • What as in like a whole new site? Sure I'd be gain for that but it would take a lot of prep and people who can make skins for it and what not XD

killet513

Death the Kid
    Years
  • It would be an honor to join your own website and rp withyou guys. Oh yeah sorry about the mess ups I was tired and didn't konow what to write about so that junk came out. Sorry.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Hmm I'm thinking I may want my character to be a gym leader later in the rp. I think that may be fun, or a traveling gym leader

killet513

Death the Kid
    Years
  • I won't be online until monday. I'm going to florida as a church vacation. So, if you need my character for anything i'Aisha you can be in charge of him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back