• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon - An Echo Of An Island : OOC Thread.

What Plot Aspect Should We Bring Into The RP?

• Human / Pokémon - Telepathic Bond?

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • More Natural Disasters?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Dark Conspiracy About The Island?

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A Time Travel Story?

• Team Rocket?

• Eventual Journey Back To Kanto?

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • The Legendary Birds?

• The Volcano Being Home To Something?

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Sinnoh And Hoenn Pokémon Available?

• Team Magma Being Part Of It All?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
Years
  • Yay xD Catch Pokémon in their appropriate environments though and remember what moves they should have at the time before battling them. Remember I will decide whether you catch them or not so end with like, "The Pokéball fell to the ground with the Pokémon struggling to escape." And I will add on whether you caught it or not. Also you cannot capture any of the starters.

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
  • OK, I know you finished the tsunami arc (XD) But I had to include that in mine before entering them in Pride City :) It was just too much of an opportunity to miss.

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years
  • Lmfaooooo :] At your post. The hat :') And DumDum :')

I like how you have made the boy for got his name ¬¬ sorry really believable with his dialog. And liked how you made a mention about me and Michael xD Oh and the creepy lady we spoke too :]

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
  • His name is Malex XD.
    The name is taken from when me and my friend was talking and she tried to say 'Alex' but had Molly on her mind and it came out 'Malex' and ever since then I've wanted to call me kids that!

Thank you ever so much~ I'm trying to make him as realistic as I can, but I think he's turning into my main role play character even though Sapphire came first XD. and I had to mention you and Mikey! (Is too lazy to write his whole name). It would make more sense that way :)

And the hat... Well I have an obsession with hats so you know~

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
    Years
  • Thanks for posting your Pokémon Teams.

Party = Pokémon Team so ChaosOfNature I don't understand why you have a Poliwag?!

What I wanted you to do sorry is to post your student character and your teachers Pokémon Team. But only the Pokémon you have. If I remember correctly you did not have a Poliwag...

You did say I captured a Poliwag in one of the post when Alita first got on the island... You can check. I think the post is on the second page of the regular thread... Royal has only a Cyndaquil, so that post should be easy.

Name: Cyndaquil
    Sprite:
    Pokémon - An Echo Of An Island : OOC Thread.

Level: 5

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years
  • We have entered a grand city named Pride City and are taking refuge there. But once inside we find armed guards aiming snipers at us. As I tried to escape they shot at me and said we are not permitted to leave. So all students are in Pride City.

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
    Years
  • Oh you know, besides the fact that Readr is OLDER than sin and He doesnt understand why there are snipers, EVERY thing is fine.... Except the fact that he still hasn't meet the one lady...

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
    Years
  • a little of both, But the scary part is that I don't know what is going on, and I am the one writing about this guy... Sigh, To tired to try to put 4 and 4 together...

Gaurdian out...

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • I won't be able to post tomorrow. I'm going to six flags with a bunch of my friends and won't be home all day. Just wanted to let you know before it happened. If i'm not too tired I may post before I go to sleep that night, but that's the best i can do

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years
  • It's fine. But worst case scenario, I might have to control your character if everyone is posting and we all enter the cave, okay? Just to bring you inside the cave with us.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Sure I don't mind, since my character is needed at the moment. And also that iI do want to live.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back