• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rayista's shop (offer HA,EM,items and look for HA,EM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Okay. No worries
    1.%20smile.gif
    take your time

This buneary got better stats :D, check if there is any other wrong thing, and sorry for this problem

No worries! Sorry for the lag, hah.
    Thank you lots and hope to trade again sometime. :)

No problem :), thank you very much for the trade, I hope it also ^^, if anything is wrong tell it to me to solve it

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2014
    This buneary got better stats :D, check if there is any other wrong thing, and sorry for this problem

Yeah everything is fine now! Don't worry about it, just a minor mistake and thanks for the trade will be back for more if I need any more poke's from you!:)

Years
  • Hey there. You're Pokémon are ready. Just wanted to give you the info of mines so you can he started in them :):

1.Croagunk; Jolly 31/31/31/xx/31/31

2.Ferroseed; Relaxed/Brave/ (the +Def/-Spe., Relaxed or this one is preffered.) 31/31/31/31/31/xx, but 31/31/31/xx/31/xx is acceptable :)

3.Shroomish; Jolly HA 31/31/31/xx/31/31

4.Aipom; Jolly Technician 31/31/31/xx/31/31

5.Frillish; Bold 31/xx/31/31/31/31

6.Zorua; Timid 31/xx/31/31/31/31

7.Larvesta; Timid 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Again, these are the ones you requested:

-Adamant Pinsir 5IVs HA (EMs: Quick Attack, Close Combat)

-Jolly Corphish 5IVs HA (EMs: Dragon Dance, Knock-Off)

-Calm Pineco 5IVs (EMs: Stealth Rocks)

-Bold Audino 5IVs (Dream Ball)

-Naive Kyurem 6IVs (TMs: Earth Power)*

We can trade between Saturday and/or Sunday of you'd like, and this would give you time to breed these :).

I have just finished the breeding

Years
  • Interested in your Regenerator Slowpoke!
    I could give you a Piplup with the EM Feather Dance for it?

I also am interested in your Growlithe - EM Roar, Morning Sun,a Close Combat, Flare Blitz!
    I have a Machop with Adamant nature and the EMs Knock Off, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, and Ice Punch I could trade for it!

Years
  • Interested in your Regenerator Slowpoke!
    I could give you a Piplup with the EM Feather Dance for it?

I also am interested in your Growlithe - EM Roar, Morning Sun,a Close Combat, Flare Blitz!
    I have a Machop with Adamant nature and the EMs Knock Off, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, and Ice Punch I could trade for it!

Hi dude, thanks for the offer, I´m agree with both of the trades :), yours pokemon have 5 perfect positioned IV? Is to know if I have to breed with 5IV them or breed them with random IV (they would have minimum 4 IV for sure)

Years
  • Hi dude, thanks for the offer, I´m agree with both of the trades :), yours pokemon have 5 perfect positioned IV? Is to know if I have to breed with 5IV them or breed them with random IV (they would have minimum 4 IV for sure)

Awesome! The Piplup doesn't have perfect IVs (also has yawn EM I just noticed so bonus haha). Machop has 5 IVs

Years
  • Ok, perfect ^^, then I will breed you that two pokemon in the same conditions, which one is the one you prefer with 5 perfect IV? (the other would have 4-6 random IV)

Sweet! How about Slowpoke be the one with good IVs and Growlithe can just be random?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back