• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rayista's shop (offer HA,EM,items and look for HA,EM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
  • Do you have Lileep(HA storm drain, EM recover, mirror coat, stealth rock)

By any chance is it female, or in a special pokeball? I can breed the IVs myself if i can just get 1 female with the ability.

I got tons of stuff to offer. I have a perfect 5IV Sandile with Moxie Adamant. 5IV Modest Numel. 5IV Nidoran male HA, 6IV Nidoran female HA (I'd clone this one). 5IV Litwick Timid FF or Infiltrator.

I just bred a lot of stuff, so just ask.

Years
  • Hi dude, ok, I could get it female, but the ball which mine has is not special, sorry. About the pokemon you had offered the only one that interested me is numel, but I need it only if he knows the EM "head wave", yours have it?

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • Sorry I didn't see you response earlier. I just got the Lileep from someone. My numel didn't have heatwave anyway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back