• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Hoenn Hard-Mode! [ONE SPOT AVAILABLE] [OOC]

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
Years
  • @Zeph: Yeah there is a remaining spot with Torchic, look forward to seeing your SU.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • WHERE THE ONE WHO GONNA TAKE FIRE CHICKEN. D:

there's no activity because me, disclosed and veevee are working on our joint post~

Gandhi Savage

Years
  • YO GUYS SORRY I'VE BEEN AWAY FOR A WHILE SETTING UP STUFF FOR COLLEGE BUT I REALLY DON'T WANT THIS TO DIE!!

I'll try working on Chapter Three asap

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • We're finally working on our second part joint post~

I also have another post to make for chapter two if that's fine. o3o

Gandhi Savage

Years
  • @sarcasm: That's fine, I'll get Chapter 3 up asap and you can just catch u[ whenever you get a chance! Think veevee has a ways to go for Chapter 2 as well!

@Village: Haha, sorry for the delay.

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Just a notice that the joint post is still in production. Or, at least, should be. My partners haven't responded in just over a week. Hopefully they do so soon. If no progress has been made by next Monday, I'll contact them personally about it.

Hopefully activity starts picking up again. I'm still interesting in this roleplay and have loads of ideas for my character.

Back