• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
Damn it, I want some cake now.......

But yeah, cookie dough ice cream is incredible, you're missing out Pikapal. GO BUY SOME NOW.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
My favorite ice cream is chocolate chip cookie dough. :3

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
Ooh ooh I do I do! xD But considering it'll be my 21st, I want a bit more than just cake haha. xD

And Kanto_Johto I WOULD IF I COULD But the special ice creams at my store are expensive. :[
SCREW THE EXPENSE, IT IS WORTH EVERY PENNY. You'll thank me when you realise the amazingness of its cookie dough-ness :p

In all seriousness though, ice cream isn't worth overspending on. Ben and Jerry's is like £4 a tub on average in this country. For that you can buy doritos (or just tortilla chips) and a dip, which is 10000000000000 times better than ice cream of any flavour.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Nope, mine's not till October....

And I wouldn't be having cake or any type of baked goods anyway.... I really don't feel like celebrating my birthday by having a severe and possibly fatal allergic reaction... Eggs, milk, chocolate, peanuts - name your poison, I'm allergic to 'em all.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
SCREW THE EXPENSE, IT IS WORTH EVERY PENNY. You'll thank me when you realise the amazingness of its cookie dough-ness :p

In all seriousness though, ice cream isn't worth overspending on. Ben and Jerry's is like £4 a tub on average in this country. For that you can buy doritos (or just tortilla chips) and a dip, which is 10000000000000 times better than ice cream of any flavour.

Is that £4/$6 for a a quart? Jesus crimeny! D:

LeSabre, that sucks and I am sorry you have to deal with that. ;___; The only thing I am allergic too is penicillin and I don't think that is a common ingredient in many foods.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
Nope, mine's not till October....

And I wouldn't be having cake or any type of baked goods anyway.... I really don't feel like celebrating my birthday by having a severe and possibly fatal allergic reaction... Eggs, milk, chocolate, peanuts - name your poison, I'm allergic to 'em all.
Good God, that sucks. I don't know what I'd eat and drink for breakfast in the mornings if I was allergic to eggs and milk. Plain bacon toastie with a milkless cup of tea?

*shudder*

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
I'd eat bacon if it were good, but it's extremely overrated and actually pretty lame as a whole. It's like the Dane Cook of meats.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
RESPECT THE BACON. RESPECT IT. It wouldn't be so "overrated" if it wasn't so good. :B

[also hi, wild Kaori appeared!]

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Toujours we can be the best of friends once you get over that silly bacon obsession.

Unless you're talking about Dane Cook. Then I'd have to agree.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I will never be over bacon.

Also I don't mind Dane Cook. I really don't understand why people have such intense hatred for him though. I've never heard of a legit joke stealing scandal with him, and have heard other comedians that do steal jokes for sure get a lot less vitriol than him. I don't understand why he's so polarizing as a comedian.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
For me it's his presentation more than his actual jokes, not that he's a pioneer of comedy with his jokes either. He tries to make himself seem smarmy yet charming but he ends up looking arrogant in my eyes.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
Huhah! Ninja! *drops in out of nowhere*

I don't have a problem with Dane Cook. He is funny. And, I enjoy humor above most things.

NINJEDIT!: THIS... IS... SPARTA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back