• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: GlitterGold

How do you think the game is moving along?

• Excellent!

Votes: 79 56.8%
  • Great!

Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Good.

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Not so well...

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Not too great...

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
  • Here's a tip, if you can't find a chipset then rip one yourself. Learning to rip is a useful thing to do, that way you wont have to rely on other people for you to be able to continue working on your game.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • Thanks for the advice.

Now, I want people to help me with this. Mainly what I need are:

Coders-
    Animation Makers-
    Trainer/Pokemon Recolorers-
    Resource Providers/Rippers (if possible)-

If I come up with anything else, I'll edit this post.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • Sorry to double-post, but here are some new screens.

GoldenrodGym.png

^The Goldenrod Gym

GoldenrodRadioTower1F.png

^Goldenrod Radio Tower 1F

GoldenrodRadioTower2F.png

^Goldenrod Radio Tower 2F

GoldenrodRadioTower3F.png

^Goldenrod Radio Tower 3F

GoldenrodRadioTower4F.png

^Goldenrod Radio Tower 4F

GoldenrodRadioTower5F.png

^Goldenrod Radio Tower 5F

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
    Years
  • cool screens! the inner looks good!
    only the gym wall needs a bit edit. (it looks a bit poor)
    but the screens are good.

keep up the good work

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    I really like how this is turning out. Good work! :)

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • *bumps*
    Now that I have your attention, I have great news! I'm almost done with the next demo, which will go up to Ecruteak City. If all goes well, I'll have a new demo up by the end of the weekend! The only catch is that I'll need an Ecruteak-suited chipset for the Burned Tower and the special houses found there. I'll make it using a regular chipset for now, but I'd like it for the next demo if possible.

Now, about those positions, I could really use coders and beta testers right about now. Post here and let me know. And I can take those who aren't very experienced but are willing to learn.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    A demo?? That sounds nice. Looking forward to it!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 29, 2007
    *bumps*
    Now that I have your attention, I have great news! I'm almost done with the next demo, which will go up to Ecruteak City. If all goes well, I'll have a new demo up by the end of the weekend! The only catch is that I'll need an Ecruteak-suited chipset for the Burned Tower and the special houses found there. I'll make it using a regular chipset for now, but I'd like it for the next demo if possible.

Now, about those positions, I could really use coders and beta testers right about now. Post here and let me know. And I can take those who aren't very experienced but are willing to learn.
    I must say I have never been more impressed with any project... ever. So I'd be glad to help. I'm quite a good coder but have never even thought I could do a pokemon battle system but if you need anything it would be more than an honour to help you.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • lol gee I wish people were as willing to help me when I was making liquid hehe.. wait they were nevermind. Anyway it's looking great from what I can see. Keep it up!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 29, 2007
    Oh yeah and don't use 35MB. It's one big spyware scam. They give you more space for each download because the thing they say you need is a program that downloads more spyware to your computer while surfing the net and has the ability to redirect you internet. My PC is almost unfixable form that now. Basically each download helps them spread their spyware so that's why they give you more space.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • Sceptile_Master said:
    I must say I have never been more impressed with any project... ever. So I'd be glad to help. I'm quite a good coder but have never even thought I could do a pokemon battle system but if you need anything it would be more than an honour to help you.
    Thanks, and I'd appreciate your help. Just wait until I release the demo.

Coders- Sceptile_Master
    Beta Testers- Myself

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 29, 2007
    Yeah today I have just figured out how to do a pokemon battle system that actually works. But you probably have one.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • Actually, I don't.

Update
    All right, I'm almost done with the demo. What I need now is a Eusine charset, and, well, that's actually it. Of course, since I'm using the DBS with a Pokebattle BG, I still have to program the battles and events for the Ecruteak Gym and Rival Battle. Expect updates soon, and since I only have 3 days of school left, I'd be able to work on it more often, so stay tuned.

BTW, can anyone try to recolor the following sprites and make them compatible with RM2K3?

Last edited:

Matt12345678

The Famous N00b
    Years
  • GymLeaderLance99 said:
    Actually, I don't.

Update
    All right, I'm almost done with the demo. What I need now is a Eusine charset, and, well, that's actually it. Of course, since I'm using the DBS with a Pokebattle BG, I still have to program the battles and events for the Ecruteak Gym and Rival Battle. Expect updates soon, and since I only have 3 days of school left, I'd be able to work on it more often, so stay tuned.

BTW, can anyone try to recolor the following sprites and make them compatible with RM2K3?
    here are updated ones.......i found em on my computer; forgot where i got 'em

Naas02

Cerulean cool trainer
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jul 13, 2007
    Its good to see you making so much progress, Im still rootin for ya ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back