• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: GlitterGold

How do you think the game is moving along?

• Excellent!

Votes: 79 56.8%
  • Great!

Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Good.

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Not so well...

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Not too great...

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Illusion

RMXP game maker
Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2011
    The demo was good, but i had to go and change it every 10 seconds , because of the parallax bagrounds, and it seems you've got some switches/var mixed up.
    but, since you rushed a bit, I can say itwas a good demo!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, downloading and installing rm2k3 should make everything work.
    Are you sure it's not rm2k?

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • Pokemaster_shiny said:
    The demo was good, but i had to go and change it every 10 seconds , because of the parallax bagrounds, and it seems you've got some switches/var mixed up.
    but, since you rushed a bit, I can say itwas a good demo!
    What did you have to change?

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    You deffinitly need to cut down the size of this DL. I won't even consider trying it, since I have a 56k modem. It might be great, but, for a Demo, I won't DL over 8 mb. If it was the final, I would probably download the game at 18 mb, but, deffinitly not a demo at 18 mb.

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Doesn't the rmdownloads site work? If you haven't checked there do so. You could try rpginfinity as well.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • Sorry for not posting for a while. Anyway, I've been moving some files from the game's folders to make the size smaller. I've also started making Ilex Forest and Goldenrod. Maybe I'll have another release soon. And that first demo might not have been a demo at all. Keep looking at this thread for updates.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Well, people would post if they had something to post about. You haven't posted any screenshots at all in this thread so people don't know how good you are, therefore wont have much interest.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Is that Krazy's battle system or your own? I've got a few comments to make:
    -The sprites in the intro should be in the centre of the little platform thingy
    -The font looks a little odd on the message skin that your using
    -The colors on the map look a little odd, mainly the bright green around the path.

The screens on a whole look good, they just need a little tweaking.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • i agree with phoenix316, the screens look nice- just tweak them a bit. Center your Prof. Oak/ the hero on that platform.
    And the door of the poke-mart looks weird (i'm guessing your using a door character set).
    The battle system has looks good. Is it your own work? and any more screens on ur battle system?

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    The background colours in the CBS are a little dark. Yeah, it's just a minor adjustment that could be made.

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
  • Wait a second....I've seen that Oak and that battle before!! Isn't that....from Pokemon Shadow? I remember seeing that...

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    Yes i remeber this too...
    Only background is change in Battle System...
    BTW.Cant download demo as your game in 35mb.com.
    Tehre not any files....

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Jeff_PKLight said:
    Wait a second....I've seen that Oak and that battle before!! Isn't that....from Pokemon Shadow? I remember seeing that...
    The Prof Oak sprite is ripped from Pokemon FR/LG. The hiro sprite could be from anywhere and the battle isn't exactly the same. The similarities are there but it isn't enough to conclude that they have been stolen.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    ok ok ok dont worry Gym leader...
    But where i can downloaded your demo?
    (...)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back