• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender Race v 6 [THE END OF THE THREAD AS WE KNOW IT IS NEAR...I think]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

It's college basketball. The University of Iowa is located in my city, so I wouldn't be able to avoid sports if I tried.

Years

March Madness was only just brought to my attention yesterday while my dad and brother mentioned it. Not that it's something i'm too into, though.

Years

I've been into it since I was 7 or 8. I've never seen Iowa win a game in the tournament before, though.

Years

Basketball is the only sport I'd ever consider attempting, and even then, I'd still be terrible at it.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

I played basketball for 6 years and I really just hated all of it. I could never control my power so all I could ever make was 3 pointers. Football was definitely more my sport. and marching band

Reactions: dad

Melody

Banned
    Years

Sports kinda bore me. I can sort of enjoy a game of [American] football or a NASCAR race; but those are not things I ever go out of my way to watch. I won't watch sports of any kind unless it's a case where I don't have a choice.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

I'm definitely not a fan of watching any sport. I'm much too competitive and get really upset when the players/drivers/etc. do something really stupid or don't try their hardest. I haven't gone out of my way to watch American Football in years and I'm not really into many other sports.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years

Aside from being a former wrestling fan (I don't hate the sport, - if you can call it that - just not interested in it atm) I've never really watched a sport since most sports don't interest me.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years

Sports are my life. I basically like every sport, but my favourite sport by far will always be football (or as Americans call it, soccer)

Years

It's impossible to watch a football or basketball game with my grandpa without him swearing at the TV at some point in time. That's what makes it fun.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023

I've done soccer, tennis, checkers, bowling and judo. I only really enjoyed tennis and bowling, and I would never watch those. Watching sports in general is just boring to me.

Yukari

To be honest I hate all sports equally.

Last edited:

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i did basketball for 6/7 years and my dad really wanted me to continue and follow in his footsteps on a scholarship to GSU. i hated playing basketball

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back