• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender Race v 6 [THE END OF THE THREAD AS WE KNOW IT IS NEAR...I think]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dad

big poppa
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i feel like i should've stuck with it because a scholarship would be nice but i wasn't feeling it. i should've done ballet like my mom wanted

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i was pretty good, just stupid haha. i was the kid to score in the other team's hoop.
    @orpheus baseball is probably one of the best sports to play.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

If I had stuck with football I probably could have gotten a scholarship. I was second string varsity my sophomore year and had already hit the 300 lbs bench max mark. I was on my way to greatness.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

I had the same problem with Baseball that I had with Soccer. Too many balls to my balls.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

I was on the tennis team in high school, and I also played badminton and ping-pong on the side, so I kinda have a soft spot for racquet sports. (I think I Invested too much money on tennis, eheh.)

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

I honestly can't decide between Edo Phoenix and Reverse Infinity as my next username. In the end, I'll probably just stick with Revise, lol.

Yukari

But have they posted in any version of this thread? :o

'sides the obvious ones, of course.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back