• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recolours and Fusions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
You've been spotted, jjboy. If you want to open a thread of your own please wait until you have at least 4 pieces of original work. Until then enjoy your time in the fusions thread and like F_M said, try expanding the sprite and giving yourself more to work with.

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
Years
also itss too small for me to make out what youve saved it as.
2 tips:
1: ALWAYS save as PNG.
2: ALWAYS cut down the white box around the sprite so its 1 or 2 pixels bigger each way. Or transparentise using Iaza.

if youre just starting spriting, try first just copy and pasting parts of different pokemon onto each other, then correcting the shading. Its easier than creating a fusion from scratch.

also itss too small for me to make out what youve saved it as.
2 tips:
1: ALWAYS save as PNG.
2: ALWAYS cut down the white box around the sprite so its 1 or 2 pixels bigger each way. Or transparentise using Iaza.

if youre just starting spriting, try first just copy and pasting parts of different pokemon onto each other, then correcting the shading. Its easier than creating a fusion from scratch.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2013
My second Fusion :D

I made this little guy because I was bored XD. I shall call him ScentTree

UmbreonUniverse

ブラッキー
Years
A new shading after a while (Only one sprite)

Well guys after about a year of not doing any shading I made one.
This is what I call Blastquaza this is a sprite containing almost All of blastoise colors I did this in about 5-10 minutes. Now the quality is good and also I like it!
Now I just want your opinun on how this is and also any fusions or shading requests I will be happy too take them just pm me!

I almost forgot the actual sprite!:/
Blastquaza.jpg

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
1 thing you should never do!
Save as JPEG. it messes the sprite up,

Perriechu

Years
.PNG (:

It's messed Rayquaza up pretty bad so it's hard to rate :/

Guy

just a guy
Years
Well guys after about a year of not doing any shading I made one.
This is what I call Blastquaza this is a sprite containing almost All of blastoise colors I did this in about 5-10 minutes. Now the quality is good and also I like it!
Now I just want your opinun on how this is and also any fusions or shading requests I will be happy too take them just pm me!

I almost forgot the actual sprite!:/
Merged your thread from the Art Gallery in the right thread for it here in Pixel Art. This is the best place for all recoloring of a sprite or fusions.

Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2016
I kinda think that that's fake seeing that there is no evo for any of the previous gen pokemons

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years

Say hello to Pendorakusu, the splice/fusion of Pendora, the Bug/Poison centipede, and Ononokusu, the fully evolved form of Kibago. Yes, I know the design is noobish, but I wanted to practice splicing/fusing the Gen V Pokemon first.

Perriechu

Years
Messing around with those previously posted BW sprites I came up with a few simple recolures nothing special
2nsq24y.png

So... Rate ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back