• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the ugliest things you find hot

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    ok i'm talking to alex rn about how i think sean connery-esque accents are so hot despite them universally belonging to men in their 80s

and i want to know what things you are attracted to that you think people would find unappealing or are atypical of usual tastes

Last edited:

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I would too.

GAjNF8x.gif

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • People have said I have a bit of a southern accent because I used to live in NC.

Meatloaf is ugly and other people find it hot. :P

Detox

I'm sorry that pun was god awful please infract me.

Uh I really don't know. The only thing that really comes to mind is being overly clingy. I guess that I just look at that as a way of someone showing you that they really care.

bill flibby

Chase is my favorite
    Years
  • Bad habits, probably. Smoking, alcoholism or other addictions, unfortunate childhood circumstances, that sort of thing. The things that otherwise respectable people look down on, I find an attraction to.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Bad habits, probably. Smoking, alcoholism or other addictions, unfortunate childhood circumstances, that sort of thing. The things that otherwise respectable people look down on, I find an attraction to.

I need a bit of a clarification here - you're attracted to people with unfortunate childhood circumstances aka baggage, or you're simply not turned off by it?

bill flibby

Chase is my favorite
    Years
  • I need a bit of a clarification here
    Would it be cheating if I said both? If my past indicates anything, it would say I'm attracted to people with baggage. But for me the line between "attracted to" and "not turned off by" baggage is very, very fine.

I suppose you might say I'm not turned off by people with baggage, and because of that I find them more attractive than people who are well off. My apologies if that didn't explain anything, please feel free to ask more direct/different questions.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Would it be cheating if I said both? If my past indicates anything, it would say I'm attracted to people with baggage. But for me the line between "attracted to" and "not turned off by" baggage is very, very fine.

I suppose you might say I'm not turned off by people with baggage, and because of that I find them more attractive than people who are well off. My apologies if that didn't explain anything, please feel free to ask more direct/different questions.

Tbh same, I've found that I gravitate more towards people who have had a less than perfect childhood or life in general because I can really empathize with that because hell I've lived through some bs too, so it kind of allows for a bonding in that regard. Idk if that helps clear up what God was asking or not too but that's how I feel about that.

It's not a turn on for me though, but I'm not put off by baggage like some people would be. At the same time though, I would say that it is a turn off for me when someone is really privileged - healthy, stable, financially well-off family and background and all of that. I have no experience in that field whatsoever so it's like I feel it's a lot more difficult for me to connect with people like that. That doesn't mean I can't because I do have friends with that sort of background, but as far as going into a relationship.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • hipster-ism and general faux-depth, but not, like, a sickening amount of it. I don't want to have to sift through 6 layers of sentiment to actually talk to somebody, but I'm a pretentious person so it's nice to have someone to complement that.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Bad boys. I love 'em rough. >:) *banned in limbo*

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I'm attracted to people who don't give a crap about the environment or their health. Because I'm the same way.

I don't like people telling me I need to eat healthier, or that I'm an idiot because my dream car gets about 7 miles to the gallon.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I find a certain level of clinginess attractive. Not so much that you're talking to the person at 3 in the morning and they're crying with snot running down their face and all that because you're not there with them. Because that's not fun, especially when it happens more than once a week. But like, above average levels of clinginess.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • I am more attracted to more quiet people because you dont know much about them and you can learn more I guess.

I am also attracted to people who make above average grades, but that might be normal maybe.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Thick eyebrows and underarm hair on women. I just don't see what everyone else finds so disgusting about female hairiness, so as it's not the norm and rarely seen, it makes a nice change.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • itt cassino appreciates my eyebrows

and uhhhhh i used to have a thing for red heads? does that count

Back