• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the ugliest things you find hot

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
  • Would freckles count? I know I've seen some people expressing their disgust towards freckles, but I don't mind them.

Years
  • red-hdedness, dark and dry sense of humour, intelligence and morals.

tl;dr everyone on this site is in love with me. ;)

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Not sure if you would consider this really ugly. I'd say more unusual than ugly. Still, I find him adorable and kind of hot. His stage persona doesn't talk, and that persona also acts like a puppet or marionette. He's kind of cute, sweet and child-like! <3

Warning: Picture may or may not to be scary for some of you. Don't say I didn't warn you guys. :P
    Spoiler:

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • Not that glasses are ugly, but people tend to argue on how glasses affect beauty. I actually like it more.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I have a thing for older men, like 40s and 50s...

some of them are just so sexy. i love how rough they are and idk i can't put my finger on it!! they turn me on im sorry!!!!!

Ashes to Ashes

Serenade of Cerne
    Years
  • I dont think anyone wants to know the things about me that apply to this thread. They exist, but I dont think people want to know.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • ...Oddly enough I find people who aren't confident at all extremely endearing and cute. Not sure why. I guess I just enjoy being someone to cheer them on? idk. it's so confusing really. I don't know why I can't resist it. It's especially fatally attracting if they really need someone to be supportive. Not like in a clingy way but you know; they just...don't seem like they believe in themselves. x3

yeah...my kryptonite.

I guess a clearer way to put it would be that if someone feels unloved and unwanted; it pulls me in and I end up loving.

Back