• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokemon Shadow Fate Updates 6-10-2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

PankajBlitz

Taiyoh!
Years
Yes, the hacks cancelled I am not in a mood to hack these days. I dont no why. But still Its cancelled for the time. :(

Pokemon Shadow Fate

ROM – Pokemon Ruby Version (USA)

INTRO

Hello everyone I am PankajBlitz and I present you my first game of Pokemon Life series. This hack is based on Lugia and Giratina. And please don't ask for release dates.

Date of Creation : 21-09-2016

STORY

You are just an average kid who lives in region of Maple. Everyday you visit Lake Bond. But one day it was raining nobody visited the lake. You were about to leave for home when a Ranger was attacked by two trainers. The ranger asked you to help him and gave you a Pokemon and you won. That Ranger got happy and gave you that Pokemon. Now that you have a Pokemon you are on a journey to win the Pokemon league. But who were those trainers you battled and what will this lead to? Only time can tell.

FEATURES

Updated Graphics
Advanced Repel System
New Music
Battle Tourney (For some events)
Physical Special Split
Mart and trainer gets updated as you get new badges.
Brand New Region
4, 5 and 6 Generation Pokemon
Play 2 modes Good and Bad
De-Cap

SCREENSHOTS

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

BUGS

None so far

BANNERS

picture.php

TOOLS USED

NTME, FSF, MS Paint, Irfan View, Unlz-GBA, Advance Map, GBA Intro Manager, Advance Text, HxD, The ultimate palette converter, XSE

The Team

Pankaj Blitz - Everything

CREDITS

Creator of the tools.
Andrea - Repel system
DestinedJagold - Tutorials, Music, Block editing help.
19dante91 - Tiles
Lei Alcantara - Tiles
sylver1984 - Tiles
magiscarf - Tiles
thedeadheroalistair - Tiles
MrDollstreak - Sprites
Chaos Rush - Sprites, Music
TheSpritesResource - Mugshots Sheet
Crimson5M - Mugshot hack
SphericalIce - Inspiration

DOWNLOADS

Nothing so far But Beta-1 will end after getting 3 badges.

FAQ
Spoiler:

THANK YOU FOR READING

Last edited:
Years
Hmm!! I am tottaly liking this hack so far!! Please keep it up!!
Hope you can add physcial/special split and fairy type system if you can~

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 11, 2019
Dude,interesting story you have going on here.Nice features overall and i especially like the mart feature which places the mart inside the pokemon center as well as the grassy terrain tiles which are shown in the screenshots.Good luck with this hack man.

PankajBlitz

Taiyoh!
Years
Dude,interesting story you have going on here.Nice features overall and i especially like the mart feature which places the mart inside the pokemon center as well as the grassy terrain tiles which are shown in the screenshots.Good luck with this hack man.

The mart I was thinking to make outside but I remembered some hacks that had inside marts.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 11, 2019
By the way,it seems that as a starter you chose to use eevee.Considering that choice,i'd suggest making all the stones needed for its evolution available in relatively early stages of the game,like for example the main character's friend Kevin telling you that he found some extra evolution stones and has you chose one of your liking after a rival battle at a certain point.Also,i noticed that all the screenshots above show scenes of the game during day time.Is that simply a coincidence or is there no day/night feature and you plan to substitute the way umbreon/espeon evolve with dusk/shiny stone or something?

PankajBlitz

Taiyoh!
Years
By the way,it seems that as a starter you chose to use eevee.Considering that choice,i'd suggest making all the stones needed for its evolution available in relatively early stages of the game,like for example the main character's friend Kevin telling you that he found some extra evolution stones and has you chose one of your liking after a rival battle at a certain point.Also,i noticed that all the screenshots above show scenes of the game during day time.Is that simply a coincidence or is there no day/night feature and you plan to substitute the way umbreon/espeon evolve with dusk/shiny stone or something?

I have added Espeon/ Umbreon evolving via Sun/Moon stones. Evolution stones are available at Hidden Grotto.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 11, 2019
I have added Espeon/ Umbreon evolving via Sun/Moon stones. Evolution stones are available at Hidden Grotto.
Nice,that's very good since from the moment i saw eevee in the screenshots,i had my mind on raising it as an espeon.Thanks for the information

PankajBlitz

Taiyoh!
Years
Alright PC game rebooted but I made progress a lot and the beta might be soon tell me how many badges you want 1 or 3?

Trainer 766

Yeah I am gonna replace some wasteful moves which I dont like. ( Water Sport, Barrage etc). I am beginer in hex work or I could have added new. :(
Good to hear that.Don't give up,man.The progress is looking good so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back