• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokemon Shadow Fate Updates 6-10-2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

PankajBlitz

Taiyoh!
Years
  • NEWS

2 events have been successfully added.
    The events are of getting our starter POKéMON. ( Unova starters) and Pokedex event.
    Thanks for reading :)

Trainer 766

2 events have been successfully added.
    The events are of getting our starter POKéMON. ( Unova starters) and Pokedex event.
    Thanks for reading :)

So we can only get Unova starters,or do we get the other starters much later?

Trainer 766

Do pokemons have proper cries and hidden abilities?Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2019
    Good to see the hack's back on track,good luck with it man.Also,would it be possible to add one or two battle scenes in the screenshots?

PankajBlitz

Taiyoh!
    Years
  • Good to see the hack's back on track,good luck with it man.Also,would it be possible to add one or two battle scenes in the screenshots?

Sure I will add them ASAP. But the battle background are not edited because I dont know how to edit them. :(
    Although sprites are updated.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2019
    Sure I will add them ASAP. But the battle background are not edited because I dont know how to edit them. :(
    Although sprites are updated.
    It's okay,i asked mainly cause i'd like to get a glimpse as to how the first beta battle scenes would look like.I understand that this is your first hack(if i'm not mistaken) and you're still working on your technique involving certain things.

PankajBlitz

Taiyoh!
    Years
  • It's okay,i asked mainly cause i'd like to get a glimpse as to how the first beta battle scenes would look like.I understand that this is your first hack(if i'm not mistaken) and you're still working on your technique involving certain things.

Yes this is my first hack. I mastered scripting and can map but not sure if people like it. I could have edited them if someone guided me.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2019
    Yes this is my first hack. I mastered scripting and can map but not sure if people like it. I could have edited them if someone guided me.
    Unfortunately i can't help you from a technical standpoint except by giving you my opinion like i have,for what its worth anyway.Still,though i'm not familiar with mapping, i have to say,for a hack with graphics like this,the water and especially grass tiles featured in the screenshots look very nice.

PankajBlitz

Taiyoh!
    Years
  • Can someone tell me if the screenshots are visible? To me they are not but upon refreshing they are visible. :(

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back