• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Fighting the Pokémon Extermination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
  • (OOC: Catch up post was taking too long so i gave up :))

Chris' head was still pounding from the double K.O. from before, but he had to focus. He needed to find his Pokemon and they needed to find Isabel.

"Save Isabel. I have to go get her," Ashi stated and ran up the stairs, throwing a Pokeball back to the group. The Pokeball rolled along the ground, coming to a stop at Chris' feet.

"Ashi, wait DammIt! We need to…" But it was too late, she was already gone. "Grrr, Damn!" Chris cursed.

<Bloody girl just runs off without thinking. She doesn't even have her Pokemon.> He angrily thought to himself He bent down and picked up the Pokeball. It wasn't his, but it would do.

He turned to see who was left with him. The chubby kid was holding a frying pan and basically just dancing around. Drake was wearing a stolen PXS uniform and had his katana at his side. The sword wasn't exactly the most discrete. And to make matters worse, they had an unconscious PXS solider.

<Great… Thank you Ashi for leaving me to babysit …>

Even though it could be trouble and seemed like a burden, Chris still needed to get his Pokemon back, no matter what, and Drake gave him the perfect idea.

"Alright!" He addressed to the two "Ashi will save Isabel. But right now, we need to my.. friends back"

Chris bent down to the unconscious PXS solider, taking off the man's jacket and putting it on. Although it was a bit large for him, it would do.
    "Right, Drake follow my lead. And… um… other kid… we're going to 'take you captive' just act normal and calm and we'll be out of here in no time. After he finished talking to the two, he opened the Pokeball containing the Zubat.

"Zu- Zubat!" It said as it emerged from it's Pokeball.

Chris held his hand out, allowing for it to land on his arm and scratching it behind the ears. The Zubat let out a purring sound.

"Zubat?" Chris asked "You wanna help us for a bit?"

"Zu! Zu!" it replied, landing on Chris' shoulder.

"Good. Now let's get going, we got to get out of here. But first, let's get my Pokemon back." Chris looked at the chubby kid and sighed "And let's be more discrete..."

(OOC: Is it ok that I *cough* borrow *cough* the Zubat until I find my Pokemon. And do you want us to find your Pokemon Minku? And post #100 w00t!)

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
  • Before Paul set off further into the PXS HQ he checked the two men he tied up earlier, taking thier keys, radios and guns. Then he went over and checked the vans but the keys were not in them and replaced the pokeballs with the faint pokemon in one of the creates. The door was locked with a key card so he swiped the card and look round the door in to a small office, it was empty.

Inside the office there was a desk and a locker. The truck keys were in the top desk draw, he put them in his pocket, in the bottom one was the locker key Idiots what point is there in locking the locker if your going to leave the key lying around. The locker contained guns and uniforms. Paul put on a unifor and then chucked the two guns, one set of keys and one of the radios from the men in the garage in the locker, then he locked it and pushed the key inside the locker through those slits on, the front there no more guns. He turned on the radio he had and put it on his belt. Now where is that shinx. He left the office and went into a corridor at the other end there was a lift and there were several doors off each side. He ran down the corridor checking each room in turn and at the end turned on to a diffrent corridor. He soon found the shinx in an office it walked over and sat at his feet. It thinks im it's trainer. Paul withdrew it and set off again thinking of a name for his addopted shinx.

(OOC will chang this next bit if any one wants me to)

Paul ran round a corner and cam face to face with three people. One of them was the boy he saw with the espeon and the pikachu outside, but now he was in a PXS uniform and he had a sword. The next was the boy he saw climbing out of the manhole and he had a zubat. In between them was another boy with a frying pan. Paul froze while he dicided if he should attack or not.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    "Isabel!" All the Eeveelutions flung themselves in, attacking everyone in sight. Ashi's stomach twisted, all of them together brought back tough memories, but now was not the time! Ashi opened up all of her PokéBalls disguised as beads, Twilit, Sola, Haste, Amber, Invisi and Lone all joined in the battle against the man and his Hypno. Ashi didn't care. For all she cared, he could be flung off the building and be killed on inpact.

Ashi ran through and tackled a unconcious Isabel down, protecting her from the attacks. Thunder danced over them, frost caught Ashi's hair, darkness and psychic came from every angle, it was complete madness. Shouting could be heard from down the hall, the girl from before had obviously escaped.

"Invisi! Help!" Ashi cried over the mayhem. Invisi was instantly behind her side, and Ashi pulled Isabel on top of her. The attacking slowed, and eventually stopped. The man's Hypno was more than fainted, and the man himself was grasping conciousness. Ashi walked over to him and stood on his hand, breaking it.

"You have no idea... what you... are messing with," the man breathed, sneering.

"I don't give a crap who you are. This is what you get for messing with us," Ashi spat on his face and returned all the Pokémon, including the Eeveelutions. Looking at the balls, she realised they were Isabel's. Pretty astounded at their luck, she pocketed them. She got on top of Invisi, the extra weight causing the Staraptor to groan softly. She took flight and smashed through the wall, and out into the open skies.

'That would have given the others plenty distraction to get out. But, what about the other girl?' Ashi thought as they flew over Crystal City and back to the edge of the forest. They attracted minimal attention as not many people were outside on a Saturday morning at 9am. But, the other girl. She was sensible, and had helped out the Uprising. They could do with a new member.

(OOC: I hope that wasn't too dramatic. D: )

Last edited:

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
    Years
  • Drake, Chris, and Charles walked through the corridor. Where were Chris' pokemon?

They looked in every door, sometimes stumbling on people who were planning something until they finally got back into the main hall.

"Great, here's where i got those pokemon, yours might be here too." Drake saw Chris' eyes searching around the room.

"Pika CHU!" A large shock went through the room and a person with a stick and a pokeball lashed out at something and used the pokeball. There was a whole group of men around one spot in a room. They neared it and found cages all over the place.

Drake muscles tensed, he had a strange feeling of what was in there, and he could tell the others felt the same. Quickly they walked over there to see a cage with Dile in it. Some people were writing down notes on him while others tested certain moves against the little guy.

He could see the totodile had endured alot, but was almost at his limits. The people obviously knew that too and returned him to a pokeball which they then put in a box.

"You thinking what im thinking?" Drake addressed the others.

Together they moved towards the box.

"Ching!" A window scattered nearby and thunder was seeping through it. After that came a shadowball and smoke. There was chaos everywhere.
    Taking this opportunity Chris picked up his box, and while the others ran towards the window, they went towards the door on the other side of the room.

They stumbled through the hallway when they heard a loud crash up ahead, and people were yelling.

"Damn, Run!" Chris gave the command and all of them sprinted.

They were about to turn the corner when they suddenly saw a boy standing in front of him. The boy reached for a pokeball and Drake did the same.

"Go Sparky!" He grabbed his pokeball and there was a big flash. On the floor there was a pokemon alright, but it was a bulbasaur.

"Damn wrong pokeball!" Drake was just about to reach for sparky's when the said something.

"Wait, youre from the uprising? Im not PSX, im like you guys i guess" Drake was unsure what to do, could they trust him?

"Here, follow me" The boy ran back towards a room, which was full of trucks.

There was a man waiting in that room, and the boy reached for his pokeball. Drake realized the man wasnt supposed to be there. The man was dressed in a uniform, but he had rugged leather boots instead of the normal black shoes.

"Need a ride?" The man grinned

Drake grinned back. "Great ... theres more"

(OOC: Is that ok? Now we got all the characters together and they could discuss things in the truck or something? Tell me if you dont like the introduction because i can just edit and delete the last part if u want me to.)

PlatniumPiano

You are now breathing manually
    Years
  • Springtime...

The man turned around and faced them. He was dressed in leather from head to toe- alot of leather, considering his abnormal height.

"Well?" said the man.

Drake and the others paused, unsure of what to do. While hesitant of the stranger, they knew of only a few men could take out a large group of guards singlehandedly, grab a truck, and prepare for the arrival of a bunch of random kids. He had to know something. Was he a fellow Uprising member? Or just another PXS employee staging a fake rescue? Either way, they had little choice. If it was a facade, they were trapped. If not...

"Let me put it this way. You have two options," he said lifting his middle and index finger. "You may come with me, ensuring that you will live at least another five minutes, or get killed from the oncoming "shipment" of guards. I would decide quickly, I can hear their footsteps."

It seemed that the man's flinty voice had persuaded them to take up his offer.

"Guys, what do you think?" asked Drake.

"I don't know... we could be walking into another trap," mused Charles.

"But do we have another choice?" Said Chris

"We may not," said Drake.

"Yeah, let's go..." spoke Charles

"Done?" inquired the man as they finished talking.

"Were coming," responded Drake.

"Splendid" grinned the man.
    They all walked over to the stolen truck and hopped in. Charles had to sit in the back, for the front seat was crammed with papers and Pokeballs.

"Great," observed Chris. "The door is closed. And it needs fingerprint analysis to open up."

"Gah... I'll get out and-"

"We could do that," said the man, cutting off Drake "Ooorr we could take a more unconventional approach..." he spoke. And crashed through the door.
    The truck ripped through the thin metal like a hot knife through butter. It skid and almost tumbled over, disturbing the peace of the night. Murkrow fluttured from the trees as the man accelerated the truck through the pathway around the building.

"Good God, man! Was that really necessary?!" yelled Charles.

"No but it sure was a hell of a lot more fun!" Said the man with a twinkle in his eye. He continued "So, it seems that I have not properly introduced myself. I am Corey Spring, Son of Blaine, and the... former... leader of the Cinnabar Variety Gym." He stumbled through the word 'former'- his well rehearsed introduction now had to change.
    "And you all are...?"
    They looked at each other. Drake went first.

"Drake, from Oran Valley and uhh... former ranch owner?" responded Drake. He did not want to give to much away to Corey, after all, he didn't know if he was friend or foe.

"Ahh beautiful place..." said Corey. "It was where I got my Poliwag oh so long ago..."

"And what about you, chubby?" mocked Corey.

"Charles, from Sunnyshore, Sinnoh, former head chef of the Starlight Cafe, but now I'm the head chef for um... UK rice..." said a slightly annoyed Charles.

"Hmm. I like food!" said Corey. "And you there, what about you?" As he pointed to Chris.

"Chris, son of... my father? I have referee training and three Katsu badges. Also, I came in second place in the johto league, and third in the kanto leauge.*" said Chris.

"Very good, you are a skilled trainer I am presuming..." Corey muttured. They sat in silence for a few moments, with the noises of the truck rattling through the night.

"So, Drake" spoke Corey.

"Yes, sir?" replied Drake.

"You said 'former ranch owner? What happened to that?" inquired Corey.

"It's a long story."

"We have time."

Last edited:

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
  • "What are all these pokeballs doing here" Charlie chirped as he picked one up. "And you Mister Samurai... I mean Drake, what are you doing with those pokeballs" Charlie asked more accusatively as he dropped the pokeball in his hands to swipe one from Drake.

"Which ones this" Charlie asked releasing it from its ball. It was a Swinub. "Aww, how cute" he exclaimed at the sight of the pokemon comng towards him. The Swinub nudged his pocket. "Ah, thats right. I have Oran berry muffins in my pocket. You want some don't you?". He took a muffin from the container and gave it to Swinub. "Aww, he's so happy" he said looking at the Swinub; his attention was now completly absorbed by the Swinub.

"I almost forgot these muffins were for Munch' Charlie said and he released his Munchlax from the pokeball. "I suppose Rudy also has to eat too." and he released the Gulpin from its pokeball as well so it could eat the muffins as well. The Gulpin began to eat and then after a few minutes of eating went to Charlie with a cheery face. The Gulpin had wanted to curl besides Charlie's hand. "Wow, it doesn't hurt. I guess Gulpin's getting use to me." Charlie said out loud.

Charlie finally took a peak outside of his own little world. "Do you want some? he asked the rest of the group. "Munch is a heavy eater, so I have to bring a lot of food. There should be plenty for all of your pokemon and maybe some for ourselves. he said pulling out to large bags of muffins from his pockets and one from under his hat.

"Huh, where's the other kid Mister Samurai" he asked Drake.

OOC: Kind of short, but I didn't want to bunny anybody, so this what I did. They're Oran berry muffins so it should recover stamina and health. I think right now I'm introduced to Swinub and a bit later I'll actually catch it. Probably a lot later.

Last edited:

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • "You said 'former ranch owner? What happened to that?" inquired Corey.

"It's a long story."

"We have time." said Corey

Chris winced at the question. He tried desperately to think of something to change the subject, or maybe a distraction he could do, but his mind came up blank. Chris put his head in his hands, it was his fault that Drake gave up everything he had to join the Uprising.

< God... I might as well have kidnapped the kid. Oh wait! I did...> Chris thought rather sarcastically to himself.

The kid next to him was talking about a Swinub or something like that, making his headache even worse, and the Zubat on his shoulder looked longingly at him. Chris reached up and started to pet the Zubat, as he did, the small bat pokemon leaned evermore into his hand, longing for more attention. The previous trainer obviously didn't take very good care of the Zubat.

Chris' eyes came to the box on his lap. His Pokemon were in the box. He double checked to make sure they were all there. He knew what it felt like to loose them once, he didn't want it to happen again. Chris really wanted to release them all now, just to make sure they were OK, and for them to know that they were safe, but not here. If he let them go here, the car might burst, and right now they had to contact Ashi and Isabel. They couldn't leave them behind if they were still in trouble.

Chris had to go back to help, he would never forgive himself if either of them got hurt.

"Yo Corey! Stop the car!" Chris yelled as he put the Pokeballs from the box back onto his belt.

The car came to a screeching halt and Chris opened the door, immediately jumping out of the car, sending out Silver, his Pidgeot. He then turned to address the group.

"I'm going back. I've... I've got to see if they're OK... Listen to Corey, I trust him enough. Meet us back at the old campsite. If we're not back at dawn tomorrow, leave."

With that, Chris got on his Pidgeot and headed back to the PXS headquarters.

OOC: Short, but someone has to tell everyone back together :) going back to tell Isabel and Ashi were to meet and meeting w/ you guys later, sounds good to me.

Last edited:

PlatniumPiano

Years
  • Back to camp... in a truck.

"Boy, what a crazy kid," murmurred Corey. "He always like that?"

"He can get worse..." said Drake.

"Ah, no matter. So. Where is y'alls campsite?" inquired Corey.

"In the woods," said Charles. He wasn't paying much attention. Swinub was the important thing now...

"Thank you. Would you like to specify, or can I just dump you off here?" spat Corey. His mood changed- he was the smart alec here!
    That seemed to subdue Charles for a moment.

"Um, well.... see that tree?" said Drake.

"Again with the specifics. Don't get too detailed, you might loose me."

"Whatever. Just park the car by the tree, and we can go from there," replied Drake.

"Were WALKING?!" exclaimed an astonished Charles.

"Would you like to ride your precious Swinub back?" hissed Corey.
    Charles sighed deeply. With much persuasion, they goaded him out of the truck.

"There should be a dirt road around here," said Drake as he observed the surrounding foliage. "Everyone, put your Pokemon away, we don't want to cause a commotion."
    With that, Charles returned his Swinub back to it's ball, and hitched it on his belt.
    Drake led the procession through the woods, while Corey took mental notes on the envoirnment around them- seeing what was unordinary. But on the whole, nothing much. A few scrapes from various Pokemon, and scorch marks and cuts on some trees, but Corey figured they were no big deal. He also noticed something about Drake. Even though his friendly air remained, he seemed on edge.
    <Can't blame him... I would have a knife in my hand when travelling with some big guy who I hardly knew...> Corey thought. But then he heard something. Corey stuck his arm out,

"Wait..."

The other two froze. The noise was gone, but he thought he could hear a truck in the distance.
    <Oh well...> he thought, and continued on.
    About fifteen minutes past that point, he heard the noise again. Once more he told the crew to stop, and once more the noise vanished. One downside of having acute hearing was imagining noises that weren't real. So they pressed on, and with dropping temperatures, time seemed to trickle slowly onward. Corey couldn't help but notice that Charles' breathing was getting ragged, and it wouldn't be much longer before he told everyone to-

"All right, guys, let's take a break, I'm getting exhausted."

Drake groaned, "Come on, man, were almost there!"

"But..." Charles panted "I don't think I can go... any farther."

Corey sighed, "... alright, but you take five minutes to catch your breath, or we are going without you. And-" Corey heard the noise again, but this time it was louder, and seemed to alert the presence of Drake.

"I heard it..." whispered Drake. The noise did not stop this time when somebody made commentary on it. In fact it seemed to be coming closer. The roar of the truck engine was clearly defined now.

"Everybody, duck!" yelled Corey. It was unbelieveable how somebody could navigate a truck through the dense woods. I guess what he had heard before was the truck slowly snapping braches and bramble. He could see the headlights now, and called forth his Arcanine, which crouched low with everybody. Suddenly, the noise stopped, and the sound of truck doors slamming confirmed their worst fears- they were followed. Corey couldn't believe it! In all of his years of training, he though he had learned to cover his tracks! Now, voices were heard, one complaining, one with an assertive dominance that insisted on his point. Corey sat low, and whispered "Okay, guys. Do you have your Pokemon with you?"

"My Pichu," said Drake.

"And Swinub," added Charles.

"Gah..." Corey whined. "Tell you what... Charles!"

"Yes sir?" he replied.
    "Take this," Corey said as he handed Charles a Pokeball. "It's my Primape. If I go down, use it's dynamicpunch to take out whatever Pokemon they may have. It is also gifted with Karate Chop and Rage. Just incase we both fall," he added, pointing to Drake and himself.

"Are you sure?" asked Charles.

Corey wasn't, but a Swinub that Charles picked up randomly couldn't help. "Yes. Now, on the count of three, we raise up and attack them. They should be startled and flee," Corey instructed.

"Alright."

"One..." he looked at Drake, ready with Sparky.

"Two..." he looked at his beloved Primape, and the chubby kid by his side.

"Thr-"

"HYDRO PUMP!!!" Yelled a voice, and a jet of water promptly blasted Corey out from the shadows, as he tumbled away, and rolled into a heap, lying unconcious.
    Charles and Drake looked at each other, to see a man in a PXS uniform with his Wartortle poised to fire another powerful gusher.

"Great..." said Charles. "Now what?"

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
  • Swinub perked up at the scene. He was ready to battle.

"Hmm... Yes lets do this Swinub. You may not be my pokemon, but you're ready to battle and so am I Charlie perked with energy with Swinub's excitement.

"Hydro Pump" the PSX member issued. "Swinub freeze it with icy wind" Charlies shouted and he released Primeape from its pokeball. The pillar of ice began to freeze and Charlie commanded "Now follow that ice and hit it with Dynamicpunch. The Primape jumped on top of the ice and began sliding swiftly towards the Wartortle. "Close your mouth" the PSX member shouted frantically. It was too late the Primeape had used the ice to gain speed and slug Wartortle with a high speed Dynamicpunch.

"It's confused so now you'll have to return it." Charlie yelled to the PSX member triumphantly. "Now you two get up and start helping" he screamed at them. "I trusted in your pokemon to have enough skill to ride that Hydro Pump and I'm trusting you to help me now" he continued. "And you Mister Samurai. H..E..L..P, HELP." he shouted at Drake.

"I'm not gonna lose to you kid" the PSX member said as he sent out a Shellgon. A dragon pokemon is no match against an ice type. Swinub devestate it with another icy wind." he said triumphantly. "Protect" the PSX responded. The protect had blocked the Swinub's attack.

"Flamethrower" a woman's voice commanded as a whip of fire came after the Swinub. "Sorry, I'm late brother" the womans voice continued; t was another PSX member. "That's it Swinub, use Ice Shard at the Shellgon. Shellgon can't defend itself after using protect once." Charlie shouted unusually loud. "Quick Quilava stop your attack and block the Ice with your flamethower." the woman shouted. The flames broke missing the Swinub and the Quilava jumped in front of the Shellgon. The Quilava melted the ice with its whip of flames.

"Now follow with your Mud Bomb." Charlie yelled. "Shellgon use Protect." the PSX man told his Shellgon. The Shellgon jumped in front of the attack and a shield protected them. "Just like I thought" Charlie said victoriously. "I wasn't aiming for your pokemon" Charlie continued. The PSX members looked at their pokemon. They were slipping on the mud that was placed by the Swinub. "Too late. Now Swinub fire another round of Mud Bomb and Primeape finish them of with the Siesmic Toss". The Swinub spat another round of mud at the pokemon and they were unable to stand. The Primeape grabbed the Shellgon, jumped high and slammed him on the Quilava.

"Hey where did those two bad guys go?" Charlie asked noticing they had left. "Quilava Return""Shellgon Return" the two PSX members said from above. They were riding on a huge dragon pokemon. It was Salamence.

OOC: I started that battle now someone continue it. Swinub knows Take Down, Icy wind, Ice Shard, and Mud Bomb.

Last edited:

ShadowDragon~

Years
  • (OOC: Nice battle post,)

"Urgh, Sparky go back him up." This had gone all wrong. A salamence? At least sparky was a thunder type.

"Shock him, shoot him out of the air!" Drake could feel the adreline rushing through his body.

Sparky unleashed a massive thunderbolt and Drake knew the salamance was done for.

"Salamence ... dodge" The male pxs member made the command. The salamance spun and easily avoided the shock.

"Crap, im gonna need some backup here." He looked over at charlie who understood.

"Swinub keep using ice shards at the salamance!" The salamance was occupied batting away the ice, and Drake glanced at Sparky who was climbing up a tree.

"Sparky.... Take him down!"

Sparky's cheeks were flashing. He was storing up alot of energy for this blast.

"Come on, almost, almost ..." Sparky was gathering more energy. Then a massive bolt erupted. It surrounded Sparky, who became engulfed in thunder.

"Come on, unleash it, Sparky? Sparky can you hear me? ...." Sparky didnt unleash it. He just kept running forward, picking up speed. He jumped up branches, and over tree tops at incredible speed.

"Oh youre using quick attack to get closer, and then use a thunderbolt? smart ..." He didnt know if Sparky could hear him, he almost reached the dragon by now.

The woman realized what was going on and send out a quilava.
    "Use flamethrower!" The quilava loaded up fire.

"Sparky dodge and use thunderbolt." Sparky dodged the fire alright, but did not unleash the energy.

"What the?" Sparky ran up to the side of Salamance and suddenly unleashed all the energy while running forward.

"Damn, a volt tackle, Shelgon use protect!" The man realized what was going on and took out his shelgon, who quickly made a big green circle around the dragon.

<Volt tackle, what in the world is that?> Drake didnt know what to do.

"Pich, Pichu!" Sparky crased into the wall made by protect. There was a big explosion, and smoke and thunder everywhere. Then he saw too things fly past, one was the salamance who got blown back by impact, and was blown off a cliff, and the other was sparky.

"Noo! ... Sparky!" Drake ran over to his Pichu. Fortunately he was only bruised, but not knocked out.

"Tsk, why are you so reckless?" He looked at Sparky, both concerned and proud.

"Wow, that was awesome" Drake had forgotten about charles who was next to him.

"Yeah, i dont know how, bu-" Drake was interupted by a large "thud".

"THUD!!" "THUD!!" "THUD!!" Drake didnt have to look around to know those were wing beats.

"Damn, still not knocked out?" He turned around and a bruised salamance landed right i front of him.

"Youre dead kid!" The female member said it, and with that they unleashed all their pokemon.

"Im giving you a chance. Get the f*ck away from us right now, or we'll destroy you.

"With that he yelled and grabbed the other three pokeballs."

A Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle stood in front of him.

"Crush them!" All hell broke lose.

(OOC: Sry for the swearing at the end, but Sparky cant fight and he was ... well super mad. Bulbasaur, Charmender, and Squirtle are baby pokemon so theyre not very strong and know these attacks:

Bulbasaur: Tackle, Growl, Vine whip (To grab the dragon perhaps)
    Charmander: Scratch, Growl, Ember
    Squirtle: Pound, Tail whip, Bubble

Should i edit my post and finish the battle, or let u guys do another part? idc, but if you guys want to do it, you can bunny my character)

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
  • "Let me handle this" Charles shouted. "Pichu use Agility and Quick Attack on the Salamance. Charmander use ember on Shellgon." Charlie commanded. "Shellgon protect" the male PSX member said.

The pichu swiftly danced around the Salamance occasionally scoring a weak attack on Salamance, but never getting hit by one of Salamance's dragon claws. The Charmander spat flames at the Shellgon away from the Salamance. The Shellgon blocked them with its protect.

"Quickly Swinub hit it with your Ice Shard while it's unable to protect itself" Charlie shouted. "Oh, no you don't Quilava melt that ice like before" the female PSX member shouted back. "Squirtle use bubble" Charlie shouted at the squirtle.

The Ice went flying towards the Shellgon. The Quilava jumped up and spat a flamethower. The Squirtle spew bubbles from its mouth. The bubbles slowed the flamethower down and the Ice hit. Shellgon fainted. "Err... Shellgon return" said the male PSX member frustrated.

"Fine then, Quilava turn up the heat and crush the squirtle's bubbles" the female PSX member responded furiously. "Now bulbasaur grab it with your vine whip".

The Quilava began to destroy the squirtle's bubbles with its flamethrower. The Bulbasaur grabbed the Quilava with its vines and redirected the flames to the ground.

"Now together, Squirtle use bubble and Swinub use Mud Bomb." Charlie commanded with determination.

The squirtle's bubbles and Swinub's Mud Bomb hit the Quilava which was still in place from the Bulbasaur's vines. The Quilava had fainted. "Return Quilava" the female PSX member returned her Pokemon.

"Now salamance finish them off with the Hyper Beam" the two PSX members said together. The Salamance began gathering power.

"Swinub and Pichu use Ice Shard and Thunderbolt. Maximum power." The two pokemon charged their attacks and shot them towards the Salamance. The Salamance had also finished its attack.

The field was swept in a blinding explosion. The result had destroyed all that was left of the area. All the pokemon were severly injured, but at least they could say they won.

The PSX members were nowhere to be seen.

Charlie went to the Swinub. "Thank you Swinub. You can rest now. You're the best pokemon... ever" he told the Swinub while holding back tears. He finally lost his grip and tears fell down. They were tears of appreciation and the sadness he felt from being responsible for Swinub's wounds. When the first tear fell on Swinub's back he glowed; he was changing. Swinub had evolved into Piloswine.

Last edited:

ShadowDragon~

Years
  • (OOC: Since urs evolved i thought this was the perfect place to evolve my pichu too which ive been planning for a long time, and since they did a combo attack etc. Sry if i stole swinubs spotlight or anything :P To make it longer i did the same post but from Drake''s point of view)

Drake sat against a birch. The shockwave had left him too weak to battle and he let Charles take it over.

He saw the five pokemon do combo elemental attacks. Fire here, water there, thunder on the salamance.

An Ice shard flew past his face

"Sorry!" He heard from he distance.

It didnt take long before the pxs members were overpowered. They had taken out all three pokemon and all that was left was the humongous salamance.

"Sal..anc. u.e Hype. B.am" He heard somewhere. It took him a while to figure out what those grunts had said... Hyper Beam? Drake came to his senses, a massive attack like that would destroy them all.

He ran over to corey and grabbed him. He was heavy, at least heavy for someone who was thirteen. After dragging him behind a tree he drew his katana and ran forward, trying to save Sparky.

He ran and then the trees opened revealing a large clearing. Charles was just saying something and then a gigantic combo attack came from Swinub and Sparky. It was released the same time as the hyper beam. The two attacks clashed and there was a blinding explosion.

Pokemons flew everywhere, and the salamance was blasted away. This time for good. Drake stumbled around the battle field looking for Sparky. He saw the pokemon lying in the clearing. He grabbed it, and then grabbed his other three pokemon who were knocked out.

"They were still babies..." He returned the three of them.

Come on Sparky and he stumbled over to a tree and sat there.

There was a bright flash of light and Charles was suddenly holding a poloswine.

"Wow would you look at that... Evolution, cool isnt it, Sparky?" He looked around and saw sparky next to him. He was also glowing.

"Uh Sparky?" Sparky grew in size and suddenly he was a pikachu.

"Pika, Pika?"

Drake grinned. It was a great day and a bad day at the same time. They won and they lost. His pokemon were battered but his Pichu, uhh Pikachu learned volt tackle and evolved...

PlatniumPiano

Years
  • Back to camp... not in a truck

Corey slowly came to. A blast to the head wasn't what he had in mind in his plan.

"Ahh my head! Where's that son of a b**** who made me hurt! I swear to God I will rip out their-"

"Corey, calm down, we defeated those guys," assured Drake. He was standing over him in a protective manner, seeing what was broken, and what was just cuts.

"Gah..." Another lapse of pain "AHH!" yelled Corey, then muttured incomphrehensivley.

"Boy you seem to be hurting," teased Drake, who promplty received a sock in the gut. Now there were two voices screaming in pain.

"Oww... where's the other guy?" inquired Corey.

Drake pointed to the tree where Charles was tending to his newly evolved Poliswine.

"But I thought it was just a Swinub?" said Corey, dazed and confused. He then had a moment of sudden realization.
    "You don't mean to say that that pipsqueak actually fought with that Swinub!? Where's my Primape?! I gave him a good Pokemon for a reason!" yelled Corey, who was infuriated unneccisarily.

"Yes, he fought, and it evolved into a Poliswine, as did my Pichu into a Pikachu," answered Drake, while his Pokemon dashed on top of his head. For the next few minutes, Drake gave a sufficient retelling of the battle.

"Chubby was dumb enough to attack a fire Pokemon with and ice move? Suprised it didn't die..." Corey commented.

After Drake was done with his story, he called Charles over to ask if eveything was alright.
    The toll was great. All of their Pokemon were exhausted, and they were left powerless should another attack come.

"Well, I am glad you dealed with the danger at hand," said Corey," but you should have thought that you might've needed your Pokemon again. Now, where is my Primape?"

Charles handed him a cold, red Pokeball, with Primape resting inside.

"Thank you. Now. Lucky for you all, I have Pokemon still battle-ready, if another attack comes," Corey said with a vain sense of superiority.

"Well what do you have?" asked Charles.

"None of your business," snapped Corey.

Drake sighed, "Well, let's start heading back, were almost there. I think"

"Great."

As they all continued along the road, tensions seemed to fall, and general conversation, ranging from their past experiences to their favorite foods, were more abundant. Corey stopped for a moment, but not for a strange noise. He then released his Manectric, which followed them, keeping a good eye on the woods around them. Charles thought the Manectric was pretty cool, and when he tried to pet it, got shocked. That was the only action for a while, until Corey asked a question of more important matters:

"So guys, what were you doing at PXS?"

Drake hesitated. Luckily, it was Corey who broke the silence to his own question.

"Because I heard that the Uprising were there, and caused a real commotion."

Drake could see where he was going.

"Are you guys members of the Uprising? I do not ask with malicious intentions, quite the opposite. I want to join. This ban is ridiculous, and I love Pokemon more than almost anything. I want to help"

Now this took Drake and Charles by suprise. Corey, they had decided, was a nice guy, but he held the same heart as they did? Drake didn't know what to do. He wanted to let Corey in, but he knew that if they revealed themselves out in the woods, and he was of "malicious intent", he could easily knock them out and take them back to PXS. Or worse.

Drake decided upon the most appropriate action. Wait.

"When we get back to camp."

"Alright, suit yourself," said a slightly dissapointed Corey.

Camp- Drake knew- was only a hundred yards away.

ShadowDragon~

Years
  • They reached camp by dusk. Everybody sat down and took out their pokemon. Drake had already gathered the nearby supplies and now they were figuring out what to do.

"So, whos the leader here?" Corey's voice brought Drake back to his senses.

"Uh actually she isnt here right now" Drake replied. As soon as he finished his sentence his stomache started rumbling.

"Uh uh" Everbody was looking at him.

"Well lets make dinner shall we?" Drake grabbed stuff from his bag and put it in front of him. There were some herbs, some berries, a loaf of bread and alot of strips of meat.

"Yum, i stacked up on supplies before we went into the building." Drake licked his lips.

He released his four pokemon. "Alright wh-" Before he finished his sentence he was knocked aside.

He looked up to find Charlie standing over him.

"Leave it to me!" The boy took out his frying pan and collected the ingredients.

"Oh ok, you can make use of my pokemon if you want"

"Great, now Bulbasaur can you use your vine whip to collect more fruits? And charmander i need your help to start a fire, and squirtle could you get me some water?"

Charlie was busy making the dinner so Drake started exploring the camp. When they first came there they thought they were save, but apperently not. Together with Sparky he set out to cover all the weak spots with brambles and logs.

It was hard work. By the time they were done they were both sweating. It was worth it tough, because the whole camp was surrounded with brambles and covered up with logs.

They walked back to the center and were welcomed with a delicious smell. Drake looked at the cooking fire. Charlie was making a stew. Nearby charmander was keeping the fire at level and bulbasaur was searching the ground for something. Meanwhile swinub, squirtle, arcanine, manatric, and muchlax were combining moves to carve plates and spoons out of wood.

Everybody was working together, even Corey was dragging logs bigger than him for benches.

Drake glanced around for the rest but he just remembered they were gone. There was no sign of Isabel, Minku, and Chris.

"Dinners ready!" Drake and Sparky sped over to the benches where they recieved their meal. It was delicious and Drake was stuffed when his plate was done. Everybody enjoyed the dinner and after setting up their sleeping bags, they went to sleep

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • (OOC: sorry, this was the best I could do without bunnying >.<')

Isabel awoke to the sensation of wind buffeting her body. She opened her eyes and groggily pushed herself up.

Apparently I was bested by a Hypno, she thought.

Under her hands she felt something soft and smooth. Feathers? Isabel looked to see Ashleigh sitting next to her with a smile on her face. She found that they were on Ashleigh's Staraptor, Invisi.

"What happened?" Isabel asked, rubbing a bump that had formed on the back of her head. That wasn't there before.

Before Ashleigh could answer, Isabel looked down to see the campsite, which was not too far away from their original.

"Invisi! Take us down," Isabel looked over at her friend. "Err, sorry."

They quickly descended and the two got off the giant bird Pokemon's back. Isabel glanced over the group of people, some of whom she didn't know, and took a mental roll-call. Unsure of who was awake and who was asleep, Isabel cleared her throat.

"Where's Chris?"

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    (OOC: You can bunny Ashi if you like..."

"You're awake. Good," Ashi sighed in relief. They had flew back towards Oran Valley for a few minutes, then turned around and stooped lower into the trees, to avoid suspicion. Now they were only several meters above camp.

"Where's Chris?" Isabel said quickly. A strong delicious smell came from below. Ashi looked down at the camp, and only few she actually recognised. One was Drake, the foolish 13 year old, and then there was that boy that had asked her about food in the cell... who the hell would do that? But there was another person, one she hadn't seen before, plus new Pokémon that hadn't been with them before. But like Isabel said, Chris was missing. The last time Ashi had seen him was when he was in cell and Ashi had left him while she went to get Isabel.

"... Do we go back to PXS? On foot?" Ashi said as they landed on the ground, a few metres from camp.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • Chris was sitting outside the PXS headquarters for at least a day, and there had been no chance for him to sneak in or even get close to it. A few times he had dozed off while he waited the night, but only for a few hours each time.

"Geez Dile, it was a lot easier getting out than it is getting in."

"Dile Toto!" The small alligator Pokemon on Chris' shoulder chimed in agreement. Chris had released Dile almost immediately after they had landed, Dile hated being in a Pokeball for too long. The Zubat from earlier was also sitting on Chris' other shoulder, looking for attention.

The sun began to rise to the middle of the sky, and there still was not chance for Chris to sneak into the headquarters, much less a sign of Ashi and Isabel.

Suddenly, a few alarms went off and a Staraptor flew away from the base, carrying two people on it's back.

"That must be Ashi and Isabel!" He exclaimed to no one in particular. Chris stood reached for his belt, where Silver's ball was, but froze right before he grabbed it.

<I've... I've just been a burden for the past few days. I've been captured, twice, and just put everyone else in danger.> Chris started to remember the dream he had when he was knocked out. Winning the Hoenn league, that would bring him one step closer to his dream, and that's what he could be doing if he wasn't here. And it wasn't fair to his Pokemon either, they had already been captured once, Chris couldn't let that happen again.

His hand slowly moved away from his belt, and fell by his side. He couldn't put them in danger any longer.

"So your just giving up?" a voice came from nowhere, startling Chris and stopping his train of thought, "Just like that your going to break your promise, and abandon all of these kids, deprive them of the joy of having a first Pokemon" Chris looked around for the source of the voice, , ready for anything. Both the Zubat and and Totodile looked at Chris quizzically as their trainer turned his head left and right. then it hit him, the voice was coming from inside his head. "You give up now, your words mean nothing. Don't be stupid"

The voice faded and Chris quickly called out hiss Pidgeot, Silver. Getting on Silver's back, the Pidgeot took off, and Chris headed in the direction of the camp.

After a few minutes Chris looked down and saw a new campsite not to far from the original. Upon landing, he saw Isabel and Ashi, looking rather relieved at the sight of him.

"Hey guys, you miss me?"

Last edited:

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
  • (OOC need to explain Paul going missing)

When the other boys left the PXS HQ Paul stayed behind he didn't trust this guy who had turned up to rescue them, so he dicided to hide. As soon as they left he ran out of the door following the truck they left in. In his PXS uniform no guards bothered him and he quickly reached the forest where removed the uniform. From there Paul set off in the direction he had been heading when he had got to crystal city.

Later on when Paul felt it was safe he let out Slash and the shinx. Slash went for a look round and Paul fed the shinx some berries. The shinx was cautious at first but soon began to play with Paul. Right shinx is an electric pokemon and itis like a dog, what moves will it know, maybe thundershock, tackle, growl, bite, howl or thunder wave.

"Lets see what attacks you know. Shinx use thunder shock" Paul shouted pointing at a sapling.

"Shi" shinx replied tilting its head to one side.

"Ok, how about tackle" Paul said his reply was another vacant look "Try growl then". Still no progress.

"Use bite then" Paul said not expecting any thing to happen, shinx jumped forward at the tree and bit it.

"Good" said Paul "Now can you do a howl"

Shinx turned to face Paul and let out a "Hooowwwwl"

"Very good now what about a thunder wave" the shinx just looked at the ground, Paul tried to cheer it u by saying "It's ok, I guess you can't use any electic moves yet, you will learn some soon"

"I think I will call you Bolt hows that sound to you" shinx nodded it like the name "Bolt it is then"

Paul was awoke by Slash late in the night, Slash had been keeping watch and had heard some bird pokemon flying overhead. Paul hid in some bushes, he had been caught by flying bounty hunters before and had been luck to get away. Peering out from between the bushes Paul saw a girl on the back of the bird, he had seen her some where before and she looked friendly. He quickly asked Slash if he agreed, Slash did, packed his things and then set off after the girl. Maybe she can help us.

(OOC howl was an egg)

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Isabel laughed and shook her head.

"Nice of you to drop in," Isabel grinned.

She turned to look at the people spread out across the campsite, many of whom she didn't know. Isabel frowned and folded her arms over her chest and looked over a man who was quite a bit older than herself.

"Would you mind introducing me to... our new associates?" Isabel asked Chris, her smile fading. "There's something I need to tell you. All of you."

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • "Well this," he said pointing to the older man " Is Corey, Blaine's son. We go back to when I was in Kanto. I trust him"

He walked over to the chubby looking kid, leaning on him jokingly,"And this is Drake's buddy. But I think..." Chris paused letting out a wide smile, "...we should kick him out before he eats us and all our Pokemon."

Chris regained his composure and stood back up. "So what do you want to tell us?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back