• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Fighting the Pokémon Extermination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mira

restless spirit
Years
  • (OOC: no offense to anyone's character ^.^ that's just kind of how she sees many other people)

Isabel swore and slammed her fist into the snow.

"I don't have a way to contact them. Any of them," Isabel pulled her legs up against her chest, feeling like a teenage girl for the first time in a long time next to Ashleigh. "I told them to head back to our camp at six. They probably weren't followed, but most of them suck at acting, and," Isabel sighed and shook her head. "Heaven knows how much attention they may've drawn to themselves."

Isabel looked down over the chaos of the city, which was slowly ebbing away as six o' clock approached.

"Look," Isabel looked into Ashleigh's eyes. "I need to get back to the camp. Is there any way we can give that Bounty Hunter the slip without killing him?"

Ashleigh's expression turned thoughtful, but she looked over at Isabel and gave her a sly wink. The two began making their way off the roof and started off on a twisted route toward the woods.

(OOC: okay, that was bad, but I needed to get them moving, so...)

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Ashi lead Isabel not through the street of the back alleys, but in between the buildings. The gap wasn't all that big, about 2 abreast, but it gave them enough room to slip through without the Bounty Hunter seeing them. Ashi's job for the past 2 days was to study the movement of the city and to figure out how to manouver herself around the city with limited attention. Ashi liked and was good at both in a short amount of time, so it wasn't a problem.

They both twisted and curved through the buildings until they miraculously ended at the edge of the city with the woods in their sights. Ashi turned to Isabel, frowning.

"Just how old are the new recruits?" Ashi asked as Isabel lead her to camp. It wasn't like she didn't trust Isabel. She could trust her with her life. Although that she looked like an average 16 year old, Isabel had the mind of a genius with cunning and quick plans that nearly always worked. It was just that these kind of people were rare, and Ashi hoped that the bunch of recruits were not 10 year olds just starting their journey, or anything close to that.

Charky-101

The Unlucky One
    Years
  • Josh fell backwards, clutching his head. He looked up and saw Chris doing the same. Chris said to him, "Slow down Josh. It's not a race of who can get back to camp the fastest."

Josh got up and quickly scanned the surrounding area, hoping that no-one noticed. Thankfully the people on the street were to busy to notice, and so Josh helped Chris to his feet.

"I have to leave this town quickly. My Mother's here, which means bad news to me." Josh said to Chris. Chris gave him a look that said 'What!?', Josh decided to explain a little more, "My Mum and Dad hate Pokemon, they where so happy when the new law came out. They tried to force me to give up my Pokemon, and because I refused they tried to turn me over to the authorities. That's why I ran away, and ended up meeting with the Uprising. Anyways, last night I had a nightmare that involved my Mother, and she was about to drag me away. That's why I got to go."

Chris looked at him and started laughing. Josh sighed, and the street began to grow busier. He turned around and looked straight ahead, and froze at what he saw. His mother was standing a few metres in front of him, pointing a finger at him and mouthing the word "You!" she then began to storm towards him. He turned to run but was too late, she clutched his arm saying, and "You're coming home with me!"

(OOC- Jeez, I'm becoming unlucky aren't I. Anyway wolfsrain if you want I could 'hold' some of your Pokemon for you, so You can have six of yours and I look after a couple. Just an Idea)

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • (Charky: That's not allowed. Only 6 of his pokemon can be in the RP at a time.)
    (OOC: sorry for anyone this insults, but this means that your characters will prove themselves to Isabel and Ashleigh ^.^)

"Actually," Isabel felt her face flush. "None of them are older than me. Most of them are fifteen and there's a guy who's my age, but then there's this boy who's thirteen."

Isabel sighed and shook her head as they made their way toward the campsite. The Uprising was growing, but they were all so young. In order for them to make a difference, they needed to be made up of more than teenagers.

"A member, Chris is his name, ran off to get him in Oran Valley," Isabel grimaced. "I don't know what he was thinking. I mean, the kid he picked up named his Pichu Sparky!"

Isabel rubbed her temples. "I know we're supposed to be protecting the Pokemon and people of this region, but it's so hard to try and keep us all together..."

Isabel realized that she needed to find a way to organize the Uprising. She slipped her fingers into her sleeve and felt the patch sewn inside. Maybe...

"Here we are," Isabel announced, stepping into the campsite to find only Drake sitting down with his Pichu.

It was only a little after six, but the idea of her teammates remaining in the city unnerved Isabel. She looked over at Drake and found that he was holding some sort of sword in his hands. Her eyes narrowed.

"What were you thinking?" Isabel hissed. "Don't you think purchasing a weapon would gain suspicion from the shopkeeper? What if the owner told the authorities about this? What if a Bounty Hunter saw you and is watching us as we speak?"

Isabel instinctively reached into her sleeve to pull out a Poke Ball, but stopped herself. "That's it," Isabel shook her head and glared down at him. "I'm not letting you go out alone. Someone needs to watch you to make sure you don't do something like that again."

Isabel now knew for sure that she couldn't afford having the Uprising remain unorganized. Because she didn't think things through, their organization was in jeopardy. Isabel sighed, pushing the anger inside her aside as she kneeled on the ground and reached into her bag. She pulled out a small envelope and opened it, looking at the patches inside. Now was the time to organize.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Ashi frowned again as the 13 year old came into view. He looked like a toddler compared to what the Uprising was up against. A sword? Not only that, but, a Katana? How in hell could he have gotten one of those, only being thirteen. Theiving was the first option that came into her head. Second was a bounty hunter sold it to him and it had a tracker incased into it. Third, he was a spy.

"... You foolish boy." Ashi shook her head and turned to Isabel. "We need to signal to get the others back to camp without drawing much attention. A flare would be out of the question. Too bad they don't all have some sort of phone on them." Ashi flashed her own. Buying a fistful of phones at once was a bad idea, it caused too much attention. If they lived through the night, they could all go out to different shops and get their own.

"I can watch the children for a while. But lots of activity goes on during the night if you're up for it." Like good old times.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • Chris stood in the middle of the street, awestruck as the women, which he assumed to be Josh's mother, grabbed Josh on the arm, not letting him go. Only minutes before, he was in disbelief about Josh's story. The chances of even one of his parents being in this city, on this street, was about the same as if every single person on the street had spontaneously combusted at the same time.

"Chris!" Josh yelled, snapping Chris out of his trance as he struggled against his mother's grip.
    Chris knew he had to do something, but what? He couldn't let Josh get captured, Isabel would never forgive him.

As Josh was dragged father down the street by his mom, Chris acted on instinct pushing his way through the crowded street in the direction of Josh and his mother. When Chris had reached them, he laid his hand on the hunting knife on his belt. Isabel was going to kill him for this later.

"You ! Stop!" Chris yelled at the top of his lungs at Josh's mom. Although he had used the knife many times before, he was always nervous using it. Unlike Isabel, Chris felt as though he could not kill someone on instinct as she could. Sure, the knife had seen it's fair share against bounty hunters, but he had never killed someone with it, much less used it on an innocent.

Deciding to question his morals later, brandished the knife at Josh's mom, and hiding the doubt in his voice, Chris threatened "Just let the kid go and walk away, and I won't hurt anyone."

However, she, along with the whole street had stopped and gone silent , as if they were frozen in place. Even Josh had stopped struggling against his mom and was staring at Chris

"I'm not joking, Dammit!" Chris yelled this time with more ferocity in his voice "Drop the kid now or..." It was at this point, Chris realized that Josh's Mom's eyes were not focused on him, in fact, no one's eyes were. But the fear in all of their eyes was being invoked by something behind him.

Slowly Chris turned around, terrified by what he might see. What he saw was far worse then any monster or criminal he could have imagined, it was his Slowbro, Psy. Quickly, Chris looked on his belt for Psy's Pokeball. It was wide open. Chris must've accidentally opened it when pushing through the crowd.

As Chris and Josh both looked fearfully at Psy, the Slowbro broke the scilence with a quizzical "...Slow?"

"OYE! He's got a Pokemon!" A bystander yelled out

"Call the PXS! Lock 'em up!" Yelled another

"Dammit!" Chris cursed "Comon Chris, think!" He needed to get him and Josh out of there. Then from nowhere, an idea formed in his mind. "Psy!" he commanded to the Pokemon "Use Psychic to separate Josh and his mother!"

A blue aura grew around Psy as Josh and his mom, were lifted into the air, unable to move. After carefully separating them, Psy shot Josh's mother into some people behind them, who were watching the scene unfold.

<A bit crude...> Chris thought to himself <But it will work.>

Psy then brought Josh to a gentle rest on the ground.

"Good work Psy, return!" said Chris as he returned the Slowbro into it's ball. Turning to Josh he said but one command "Run!"

Chris and Josh from street to street, dodging people and pushing their way through crowds and crowds. They could hear footsteps behind them, but dared not to look back, fearing capture.

Yells from behind, such as "Stop" and "Halt" were ignored as the two fugitives ran down the streets of Crystal City.

As both teens began breathing heavier, Chris could tell they could not keep this up forever. They couldn't lead them back to camp, and they couldn't outrun them much longer.

Suddenly, Chris realized where they were <Perfect> he thought revealing a soft smile.

As they were running down the street, Chris suddenly took a sharp turn into an alleyway, grabbing Josh's arm and bringing him the same way. He then quickly opened a side door to the abandoned PokemonCenter he had been in earlier, throwing Josh inside and closing the door once he had gotten in.

Bracing himself against the door, in case of any attempts to break in, he placed his ear against the listened to the outside alleyway.

"This way!" someone yelled "They've gone this way!"

Chris took a deep breath as a melody of footsteps came down the alley, and gave a sigh as they faded away.

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
    Years
  • (OOC: Sry for the vulgar language against Isabel, but i used it to make it more dramatic etc :P)

Damn it! Why did Isabel always have to make a fuss about him. Finally he lost his temper and started yelling at Isabell.

"Damn it Isabel, you want me to get stronger, i do, and then you get mad again." Isabel looked like something had struck her but Drake went on.

"I told the shopkeeper my dad let me buy it for my fourteenth birthday, because i could see alot of fifteen year olds looking for knifes. I took my time trying to hide the katana and it cost me half of my life savings, so im not giving it up now." Drake then ran into the forest, with Sparky chasing him.

" Ahh freakin .... Sparky, why do they have to get worked up like that?" Sparky just looked at him in surprise and handed Drake a berry. That cheered Drake up a bit, and he sat down with Sparky on his lap.

"I know you'll always be there for me Sparky."

"Pich Pichu" was the reply

Drake went on packing his stuff and hiding his katana. He was frustrated, with the uprising, with himself, with the world. He hesitated before changing direction. He was gonna have to apoligize to Isabel, and the girl whos name he didnt even know. Who was she anyway?

"Hey, Hold it!" Someone yelled ahead

"Get the bastard, were handing him and his pokemon in!"

Pokemon? Drake looked around and found himself close to the city gates. Where they onto him? No, the yelling came from the center of the town. He was about to climb the wall, when he thought better of it. He would tell Isabell that, and about the truck which he had completely forgotten.

"lets go Sparky!" Together they ran off into the shadows.

(OOC: For the next part u guys can bunny my character all u like, and i was thinking of evolving Sparky soon, is there an event where that is possible, maybe where i get my bulbasaur?)

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Ashi cocked an eyebrow as the boy ran off further into the forest. She never had much time for temper tantrums. Nor little boys who thought they were 'teh best evar'. The boy was obviously too young for these kinds of things and should go home. Well, that's what Ashi thought, anyways.

"No one sells a fourteen year old a katana. Also, that story is cockandbull. No fifteen year old just goes up and buys a sword. I believe there's going to be some trouble," Ashi told no one in particular. She turned to Isabel. "... We absolutely must contact the rest of the group. This city is not as merciful during the night."

The boy who exploded before came running back, with an anxious look on his face. Ashi raised both of her eyebrows again.

"I'm sorry Isabel and ... you-"

"Refer to me as Ashi."

"Right, er, Ashi, for storming like that. I just get so mad for people thinking I'm too small. But, anyways... There's something going on in the town and before I saw a truck. I tried to follow it but I couldn't." Drake winced, afraid that Isabel or Ashi would attack his self-esteem or confidence again.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • (OOC: It would probably work when they storm the Bounty Hunter's house and have all their Pokemon out. Isabel will have Jay out which might help Sparky's evolution. Isabel refers to Drake as "the boy" because Fay doesn't know names.)

Isabel thought for a moment about what Drake told her. She extended her arm.

"Give me your katana," Isabel commanded. When Drake looked about to object, Isabel added, "I'm not going to take your precious sword. I have to check for a tracking device. Now give me the katana!"

Drake handed it over, a reluctant mopey-thirteen-year-old-boy look plastered on his face. Isabel snatched the blade and carefully looked it over. It was lightweight and slender. Maybe I could use one of these... Isabel snapped out of the thought. She fought with Pokemon. She wouldn't lessen her reliance on them like this. Isabel looked down at the pommel and found what she was looking for. A small, almost invisible mechanism was attached to it. Upon closer inspection, Isabel found that the tiny light embedded into it was cracked. Isabel pulled off the tiny tracker and crushed it beneath her heel.

"The tracker was disabled," Isabel said, tossing the katana back to Drake. "I'm not sure when it became inactive, so you need to clean up our campsite and hide our items in the brush."

Isabel turned to Ashleigh. "We need to get back in there and see what's going on, then we can try and find out where the PokeBalls were transported."

From the corner of her eye, Isabel saw a confused expression on Drake's face. Isabel reached into her sleeve and pulled out Fay's PokeBall, releasing the Espeon inside.

"Watch the boy and his Pichu," Isabel instructed her Pokemon. "Make sure they clean up the camp and don't leave the area unless you must flee. You may use force if they try to disobey my orders."

"But-" Isabel cut Drake off with a raised hand.

"You're staying here. I can't afford you drawing any more attention or making any more... mistakes," Isabel narrowed her eyes as she looked over the young boy. "Don't leave this area unless you are attacked. You're on thin ice, kid. Obey me today or you won't be in the Uprising tomorrow."

"Come on Ashi," Isabel said.

Ashleigh nodded and the two ran into the forest back to Crystal City.

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
    Years
  • (OOC: Drake doesnt know much about types and which pokemon can learn which types of moves.)

After they had hidden their stuff, well away from the camp, but close enough to make a couple of trips to it a day; Drake stared at the espeon in front of him, who stared back.

"So, euh Fay?" The espeon nodded and sat over by a tree.

Drake looked at Sparky and suddenly got a great idea. Sparky come over here. The bored Sparky who was playing with a twig ran over to Drake.

"Hey Fay, is it ok if me and Sparky train with you?' Fay hesitated, and Drake saw a gleam in her eyes, then she stepped forward.

"Alright, lets go offensive Sparky" Sparky jumped forward and ran over the field. Fay was eyeing Sparky carefully, and then her eyes gleamed.

Drake was just about to order Sparky to lunge forward, but thought better of it. "Sparky, take up defensive position" Sparky immediately jumped back and stood in place.

Fay unleashed a mighty psychic attack and Sparky barely dodged it.

"Sparky counter with thundershock" Sparky's cheeks glowed and a beam of thunder went towards espeon. Espeon countered that attack with another Psychic.

"Damn it, Sparky get back!" It was too late, the Psychic hit Sparky, and he was carried into the air.

"Woosh Woosh" Sparky flew past.

"No.. Sparky try and do a thundershock" Sparky strained with effort, but the shock was enough to break Fay's focus.

"and Counter with ... Quick attack!" Sparky sped forward and Fay was now on the defense. They kept sparring like that for a couple of minutes, and Sparky was worn out.

As Sparky jumped back into position, Drake decided to put an end to this.
    " Uhh Psychic is weak against dark right? Sparky do you have any dark attacks?

"Pich, Pichu?" Drake cursed for doing something so stupid, because in the time Sparky replied, fay was already advancing. As Sparky turned around a strong iron tail hit him, and Sparky crashed through the trees.

"Crap, Sparky where are you?" Running through the rubble he found Sparky, and picked him up. To his surprise Sparky jumped through the rubble and picked up a bell. It was a very light bell, i looked kinda good on Sparky.

"Nice bell" Drake grinned as he tied it around Sparky's neck. As he was about to turn aound he could see fay looking at him. She had a look of understanding when she saw he bell around Sparky's waist.

"The reciever was right! Get him" The voice was from an unknown man and Drake spund around. Drake drew his katana, and Pichu jumped in front of him.

"You son of a -" He was interupted when Sparky and Drake where both lifed off the ground and flew through the air, away from the man.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • "This way Josh!" Chris whispered "Comon, Hurry up! We don't want them to catch up!"

The two Uprising members moved silently and quickly through the darkness of the forest, only seeing through the moonlight peeking through the dark clouds in the sky. They had given the mob the slip in the abandoned PokemonCenter, but nevertheless, Chris still wanted to move carefully. Although they were away from the mob, they weren't out of the woods yet.

Crouching behind some bushes, Chris signaled Josh to stop. As Chris crouched down, a thin strip of moonlight fell upon a Totodile's snout on Chris' shoulder. Chris then turned around, and seeing that Josh was behind him, and addressed the other trainer.

"Here's the plan. The campsite is only a little father up ahead. When we get there, gather up your things as fast as possible and be ready to leave. I'll tell Isabel what's going on, and we'll relocate. Got it?"

Josh nodded his head up and down slowly.

"Good, now lets go."

Sneaking out of the bush, Chris and Josh continued on through the forest, soon coming upon a clearing in the woods. The moon was now fully out of the clouds, and lit up the clearing. Chris could see that the clearing was safe to pass through."

"Alright," Chris said stepping out of the bush and into the open area "Just a little farther and-"

"You two! Stop!" Yelled from behind

"Dammit..." cursed Chris, spinning around seeing a silhouette of a figure "What do you want?"

"Me?" said the figure, stepping out of the darkness, "Well, you two, of course."

As the figure stepped into the moonlight, Chris was able to get a better profile of him. The man was about 6'4'' and wore a ruffled black leather coat and a torn pair of jeans. A thin beard covered his face while a black hat covered his head. In Chris' eyes, he was obviously a bounty hunter.

"Come with me, and there will be no trouble. I just wanna talk." the man said.

"Like hell you do! You just want your God damn bounty!" Chris angrily yelled back, "Don't think you can fool me!"

"Well, yes I do, but also." The man calmly replied, slowly pacing across the clearing. "Due to that little... 'indecent' in town today. You two caught a lot of attention and as I'm sure you know, those 'incidents' mean more money for me. So just come with me and no one will get hurt."

<Full of himself, Calm in this situation, over-confident... Yup, definitely A bounty hunter. But he a bit more... sophisticated> Chris thought to himself pausing before the word "sophisticated".

As the hunter walked closer, his coat swayed back and forth reveling a knife, a .357 Revolver, and something else.

"Alright, if you are a hunter, Whatup with the Pokeballs?" Chris asked

"Oh these?" Questioned the bounty hunter, gesturing to the Pokeballs on his belt. "Well, unlike those other bounty hunter's who charge in blindly into a battle, obviously outmatched by a Pokemon's raw power, I am a bit more... tactical than them. I assume you two have heard of Sun Tzu, the famous general. He once said 'To beat your enemy, you must know your enemy'. Or in other words, you" he said pointing to Chris "You use Pokemon to fend off most bounty hunters, a solid strategy. No one bounty hunter is a match against a group of Pokemon and a trainer. Here, I realized something. The only way to beat your enemy, is to be your enemy."

"Your insane!" Chris screamed at the man, "As soon as they figure out that you have Pokemon, you'll be taken with us!"

"Maybe... But whose going to tell them, you? HA! Not likely, since you'll already be in jail, or dead." The man then quickly took a Pokeball off of his belt, throwing it in the middle of the field. After a flash of read, a Seviper stood in the middle of the field, it's scales flickering in the moonlight.

"Seviper," he quickly ordered the large snake "Use Poison Tail!"

The snake-like Pokemon jumped into the air with it's tail glowing an ominous purple.

"Quick, Dile use Aqua Tail to intercept!"

Dile jumped up of of Chris' shoulder and slammed his tail into the Serviper's canceling out the move.

"Grr. Serviper use Bite!" The fustrated bounty hunter again told the Pokemon

"Perfect." Chris said, letting a small smile form on his face "Dile, use Hydro Pump!"

Dile shot a stream of water out of it's mouth, sending the Seviper flying into a tree and causing the branches to shake violently.

"Great Dile, now lets finish this. Use Aqua Tail!"

Dile tail again glowed blue as he slammed in into the Seviper, knocking it out.

"Looks like you lost" Chris said as he turned to where the bounty hunter was standing only moments before

"Chris!"Josh screamed from behind.

Chris turned to Josh, only to see the gun held at his head by the bounty hunter behind him. He had snuck behind them during the battle and grabbed Josh.

"Actually, I think I won." said the bounty hunter rather slyly. "Now, put away your Pokemon and I'll let the kid go."

Chris reluctantly returned Dile to it's ball, and the hunter pushed Josh over in Chris' direction. After struggling to regain his footing, Josh stood up next to Chris

"Good" said the bounty hunter, obviously knowing he was in control "Put your hands above your head and come with me. Any attempt to run, and I'll shoot the other. Now, start walking."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both trainers trudged through the woods at gunpoint, nervous that any attempt to run would result in the death of the other. From his angle, Chris saw a no win situation. They couldn't call on the help of their Pokemon or any weapons they held.

One of them was as good as dead either way.

"Josh" Chris whispered, addressing the trainer next to him. "I want you to run on my mark."

Josh paused for a moment, then nodded sullenly.

As they turned a corner, they were momentarily out of sight from the bounty hunter. During this time, Chris quickly grabbed his hunting knife from his belt and hid it in his sleeve.

Chris stopped in the middle of the path once he had the knife.

"Hey you!" the hunter commanded as he raised his gun and cocked it "Keep going. You'll thank me for this later"

To this, Chris turned around and lunged at the bounty hunter "I'll be sure to thank you right after I shank you!"

Before the bounty hunter had time to relax, Chris had stabbed him in the leg, causing the man to drop the gun and let out a cry of pain.

"RUN JOSH! NOW!" Chris yelled at the other trainer while taking the knife out of the man's leg.

As Josh disappeared into the woods, Chris picked up the gun and fired all six shots off before tossing it away. If anything, that would alert everyone to where he was.

However, by the time this was completed, the bounty hunter had recovered and stood up behind Chris, pulling out a knife of his own. The hunter took a swipe at Chris, who was able to block, but at the expense of his knife flying out of his hands and sticking into a nearby tree. Now defenseless, Chris attempted to make a grab for a Pokeball on his belt, but to no avail. the bounty hunter quickly followed his previous attack with a punch, hitting Chris square in the forehead, forcing him to the ground. As the world around Chris began to fade and his vision blurred, he managed to see the bounty hunter walking to the tree where his knife had stuck. When the hunter pulled it out, it was still dripping red with the man's blood.

"Damn kids these days." The man muttered to himself while he examined the knife "The PXS ain't gunna be happy with this."

With that, Chris faded into darkness.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: Yes, there are a couple of bad puns in it. Mostly because I got frustrated that my post was deleted twice :( and i needed to lighten my mood. Also there is not as much of description as the other posts or the same exact reason. Anyways, it got the job done :) Come save me. Ill write a better one tomorrow maybay.
    And Chrakey, hope i didnt bunny too much

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • OOC: sorry Charky, I'm going to have to bunny your character... I mean, he has to tell them what's going on ;) I'll make the appropriate changes if necessary

"Where on earth have the others gone?" Isabel asked no one in particular.

Ashleigh didn't answer, of course, because she didn't know most of them...

"I suppose we'll have to wait for them to decide to make an entrance," Isabel sighed, looking up at the moon that was now glowing brightly in the sky.

The two continued making their way until they heard a rustling in the bushes ahead. They both automatically reached for their PokeBalls, preparing to attack or defend if necessary. After a few tense moments, Josh stumbled out, a crazed look on his face.

"Josh? What-" Isabel jumped back in surprise when Josh quickly ran up to her, his expression quickly turning to pleading.

"Chris!" He nearly yelled. "He caught Chris!"

"Who caught Chris?" Isabel asked, trying to gain control of the situation by not allowing herself to get wound up.

"A Bounty Hunter," Josh explained, calming down a bit. "He had a Pokemon and they battled, but then he lost and he pulled out a gun and-"

"Wait, a Bounty Hunter had Pokemon?!" Isabel asked, completely losing her calm collectivity in a wave of confusion and disbelief. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah," Josh nodded. "They were in his belt. So they battled, but then he pulled out a gun and-"

"Where did he take him?" Isabel demanded.

"I-I don't know," Josh said slowly, calming himself down. "He told me to run and that was the last time I saw him."

"We're heading back to Crystal City," Isabel ordered. "Take me to where you last saw the Bounty Hunter and maybe there will be a way to find out where he went."

Josh nodded and led them through the brush he had crashed through while making his escape until they reached an area that was clearly where Chris battled with him. There were several puddles of water in the patches of snow and scuff marks that relayed the Pokemon's fight. Josh motioned for them to follow further down the path, following three sets of footprints until they reached the area where one set of footprints broke away from the rest and the remaining two turned irregular like the ones in the area where the battle took place. Isabel spotted a deep gash in a tree and walked over to find that there was blood around the edges. Was it Chris's? Isabel returned her attention to the footprints and found that spots of blood speckled the snow, following a single trail of footprints away. Isabel smiled.

"Let's go," she pulled the hood up over her head and began following the trail.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    OOC: Sorry for bunnying. Anyone is welcome to bunny my character.

Ashi nodded and followed suite, pulling the hood from her thin coat over her head and tucking her hair inside it. She knew this would happen. As boring as the city was during the day, it made up for it at night.

"Listen kid, you better run back to camp and clear the stuff. You don't want anyone else finding out about us," Ashi said to the boy, Josh was what Isabel had called him, and stared at him with hard eyes. He shook his head vigoursly.

"No! It's my fault he got caught! I have to help!" Josh wailed quietly. Ashi snorted and faced the other direction, the direction towards the footprints. They both followed Isabel through the town, as empty as it was, to a slightly opened manhole. Isabel bent down to open when Ashi stopped her.

"Bad idea. This probably leads right above them," Ashi whispered into Isabel's ear. "I know a different entrance. I've been down it a few times, and it seems to lead here, so it's a better way."

Isabel nodded and Ashi lead the way to another manhole not so far away. Carefully opening the top, Ashi climbed down the ladder, followed by Isabel and Josh. It was dark and confined, but enough room to just pass the top of Ashi's head. Josh closed the manhole and they stood in pitch black darkness, with a subtle trace of light at the other end. Everything echoed loudly. One false move and they were caught.

"Pokémon?" Ashi breathed, trying to make as less noise as possible. It was dark, they needed light and moral. Letting them out would be a risk, opening a ball made a loud noise. Maybe muffling it in the still water beside them would work. The still, disgusting and smelly water.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • "Pokemon?" Isabel heard Ashleigh say lightly as she looked into the water.

Isabel nodded and reached into her own sleeve as well and took out a PokeBall. It was too dark to identify which Pokemon was in it, but she pressed the button to release and slid it into the water. The red flash was distorted in the ripples, but sure enough, out came one of Isabel's Pokemon. Unfortunately, it turned out to be Eve. Isabel looked down at her young Evee but decided against returning her. Just like all her other Pokemon, Eve was useful in some ways as well.

Ashleigh removed one of her PokeBall beads and dropped it into the water as well, releasing her Absol. Eve walked over to the Dark Pokemon and looked up with curious eyes. She had never seen this Pokemon before.

Josh made a move to release his Pokemon as well, but instead of dropping the ball into the water, he released the Butterfree under his jacket. Isabel understood that to get a Butterfree's wings wet would damage them, but the jacket didn't muffle the sound quite as well as the water did...

Isabel scooped up Eve out of the cloudy water and continued forward, the others following as well. After several minutes of trudging forward through the water in the dark while attempting to make as little noise as possible, Isabel spotted a light up ahead. Isabel made a motion to Ashleigh and Josh to press up against the wall before continuing forward. They approached the source of the light and found some sort of setup. It consisted of a wooden crate and an electric lamp, but Isabel quickly spotted the Bounty Hunter they were looking for. He stood next to the light, occasionally glancing down at his watch as he shifted from foot to foot. Upon further inspection, Isabel found that he did indeed carry a PokeBall in his belt.

"Holy..." Isabel whispered almost silently to herself.

Isabel spotted Chris laying slumped up against the slimy wall. His hands were chained to the ladder leading up and there was a large bump dominating his forehead, but other than that he seemed intact. He even still had his PokeBalls in his belt.

"I really don't appreciate having to come down here every time you make a capture." A female voice drifted across the tunnel.

A hooded figure entered the light, partially shading a face that obviously belonged to a woman. She stepped over toward the Bounty Hunter and looked him over with an expression of distaste. Isabel almost gasped when she caught sight of a PokeBall placed in the woman's belt as well.

"One?" The woman asked the Bounty Hunter. "Just one? The entire Uprising walked into our city and you only managed to capture one?"

"He was a hard one to get, mind you," the man said coldly. "Besides, I'm getting paid to capture members of the Uprising, not to apprehend the entire organization."

Entire organization? Isabel rolled these last words around in her head. They must think we're bigger than we really are.

"I suppose we'll take him and see if we can use him to capture the rest," the woman walked over to Chris and began looking him over as if trying to see if he was really a member.

"Back off," Isabel said coldly, stepping from the shadows and placing Eve back into the water. "Either you let him go, or you don't go out of here alive."

"Ah, well if it isn't Miss Isabel Joy Evans," the woman said with a greedy smile. "And with friends as well. The more the merrier."

"This is the last time I'm going to warn you," Isabel spat. "Let him go!"

The woman ignored Isabel's orders and instead looked her over with an amused expression.

"It seems not to occur to you, Miss Evans, that I may have something to offer you. A proposition, actually," she stepped closer to the three Uprising members. "But since it doesn't seem like you're in a rational mood, I suppose it will have to wait."

The woman took the PokeBall from her belt and released the Pokemon inside.

"Gardenvoir."

Fay ran as swiftly as she could while suspending the boy and his Pichu off the ground. He fought and squirmed against Fay's move, but she managed to hold it. Her muscles ached from the effort, but she kept going. Finally they reached a frozen lake and Fay gently placed them on the ground. Almost immediately six small explosions erupted behind them. The boy looked as if he were going to try to run, but Fay stepped into his path and growled, her tail glowing silver as she started Iron Tail. He oblige, but kept glancing at her to try and find an opportunity to slip past. Fay didn't give him one.

Last edited:

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
  • Please may I join

Trainer

Name: Paul Stevenson

Appearance: Slim and quite short for his age, his height makes people think he is younger than he really is which Paul hates. He has no real concern in his appearance, wearing jeans and a t-shirt normally for comfort. Paul has short scruffy blond hair that he never bothers to comb and wears a pair of thick lensed glasses that he often cleans while he is thinking. His glasses cover his bright blue eyes but few people notice because he is always looking at the ground. Paul tries to blend in to large crowds. Other than his glasses Paul always wears one other thing a belt that his dad used when he was a trainer, it is red and gold and has six pokeball spaces, Paul recived on his tenth birthday and has treasured it ever since.

Personality: Paul is timid and shy most of the time prefering not to be noticed. He finds it hard to make friends and talk to people. Instead Pauls only real friend is his scyther "Slash". Most of his time Paul is thinking of becoming a true pokemon trainer. Paul tries his best to be polite but can be rude if he is angry, upset or offended. Nomatter how bleak a situation becomes Paul can always find hope, because as long as slash is by his side he knows he will be loked after. Slash is like an older brother for Paul always looking after him.

Background: Paul has lived in the Katsu region all of his life, his dad is a retired pokemon trainer who now runs a pokemart and his mum helps his dad run it.
    Paul was all ways picked on at school, one day when Paul was ten it got really bad the bullies chased him until he reached some woods. In the woods the bullies caught up with Paul and were about to beat Paul up when a scyther apeared it scared the bullies away and followed Paul home. For the next few months Paul saw the scyther every day, it allowed him to get near it but no one else. Then one day the scyther turned up injured Paul nursed it back to health and then it allowed Paul to cath it. Since then the Scyther has been known as Slash and has been Pauls only pokemon.
    When the news that pokemon were to be outlawed reached Pauls village Paul was devistated. His mum and dad lost the pokemart and all fo there pokemon were going to be taken away, and that included his best friend Slash. It was a hard decision for Paul to make but he decided to run away from home, it was the first time Paul had been away from home and despite what he says he can't really care for himself.
    So he packed his bag and left with Slash. The first thing that Paul did after running off was to head to the pokemart it was closed down but Paul know there was still some equipment in there and it could be useful. So he broke in and stole pokeballs, potions and full heals. At first he planned to go to a diffrent region but he soon realised that he would not be able to make it past the borders, there were too many bounty hunters and Slash wasn't strong enough to fight for long yet. So one evening Paul decide that his only option was to fight.
    Over the next few weeks Paul started training Slash. They had a few run in's with bounty hunters and Slash got hurt a few times but Paul could heal him and he was getting stronger.
    Paul tried to avoid cities where ever possible so that Slash didn't have to stay in his pokeball all the time, which he hated. From trainers Paul met on the road he heard roumors of an uprising, between them Paul and Slash decided to join and help fight for there friendship. For the first time in his life Paul had his dream he was going to be a real trainer but this wasn't the way he wanted it to be.

Other details: Paul and Slash have entered only a few battels and have won most of them.

Paul's scyther

Name: Slash

Breed: scyther

Moves:
    Slash
    Faint attack
    Double team

Appearance: Just like a normal scyther but it has a scar across its left eye it is the only reminder of the injuries it sustaind in the wild.

Personality: Slash is quite a show off it loves to be competitive and can be rather reckless. It has a short temper and will lash out if angered, Slash tends to be arragent and rude towards other pokemon and sometimes people. For some reason it has developed a fondness of Paul, this could be because he healed it when it was injured or for some unknown reason, and treats him like a younger brother being very protective of him but also loyal, following his comands with out question. This makes a very complex friendship between the two of them.

If you would like to see my style of writing I have not entered one of these RP's before however I am writing a story on this form Elements (which is based on an RP but a spoke one not typed) you can find a link in my sig

(OOC (can someone tell me what that means) I have been let in i would find it usefull if someone could introduce me to the storyline i don't mind the bunnying (have i spelt that right))

Thanks

Last edited:

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • "And... On the left side of the arena. Hailing from Sootopolis City, he has become quite accomplished with his team. His name is always seen in many high spots across the globe, coming in sixteenth in the Kanto Championships and in third in the Johto Championships. Please welcome Chris Eaton.

The crowd let out a roar at the announcement of his name.

"Dile Dile!" said the Totodile on Chris' shoulder patting Chris on the back, trying to get Chris to calm down. Chris took a deep breath, and began to make his trek to the trainer's box. The crowd began a chant "Chris! Chris! Chris!" as he entered the stadium. Chris couldn't help but let out a smile, all of these people had come to see him, compete in the finals.

When Chris made it to the trainer's box, he turned to the direction where he had just come from. Then, he and Dile simultaneously gave the crowd a huge wave. Seeing this, the crowd let out another roar and chanted stronger "Chris! Chris! Chris!"

Looking around the stadium, Chris saw his parents sitting in the front row, joining the crowd in their chants. His friends from Sootopolis and Kanto were sitting there as well. On the bench were Isabel, Josh, Drake, and Maud, all cheering him on to victory. Across from him, on the opposite side of the Pokémon field, was his lifelong friend and rival, Gregory.

Last time the two had battled, it had ended in a tie, both Pokémon being knocked out at the same time. But Chris was sure that this time, he would win.

Gregory, having the first move, carefully chose a Pokeball and tossed it onto his side of the field. After a flash of red light, an Absol stood, poised for battle.

After careful consideration, Chris sent out his Pokémon too.

"Comon Out! Sakura!" Another flash of red it up the stadium, this time reveling Chris' Pikachu, Sakura.

"Let the Battle begin!" The referee announced.

Chris was about to give Sakura a move, when he heard a yell from behind

"Let him GO!" Although the voice was distorted, Chris could make out the words. Quickly, Chris spun around 180 degrees, looking for the source of the noise. The voice had sounded a lot like Isabel's, but that was impossible, she was sitting on the field side bench, cheering him on and offering tactics.

Chris shook off the voice as his imagination, refocusing his mind on the battle ahead.

"Sakura, Use Quick Attack!" Chris commanded the Pikachu. However, the small mouse Pokémon just stood there, as if she hadn't heard him.

"Sakura?" Chris quizzically asked the Pikachu "Come on, you need to use Quick Attack!"

Again, Despite Chris commands, the Pikachu stood there as if frozen in place.

"Sakura? Are you ok?" Chris asked, but the Pokémon continued looking straight ahead. Chris jumped of the battling stand and ran to the Pikachu, expecting the worst. As he approached her, Sakura began turning around to face him.

Relieved that the Pikachu had come back to it's senses, Chris slowed down, coming to a stop about a foot away from her. However, as soon as Chris came to a stop, Sakura started walking slowly to Chris, her cheeks sparking with electricity.

"Sakura?" Chris asked once again, frightened by the sparks on the Pikachu's cheeks.

The sparks on Sakura's cheeks died down and Chris took a step to the Pikachu. But before Chris could speak to Sakura, she told him. "Wake up, Chris…"

Chris was taken aback by what had just happened, Sakura, a Pikachu, had just spoken to him. The voice had sounded somewhat motherly and tender, but Chris was astonished all the same. Chris quickly looked around the stadium, but no one had seemed to notice. It was as if it was a normal, everyday thing. Gregory was still ready for battle, his friends were still cheering him on, and the crowd was still steadily chanting "Chris! Chris! Chris!" Dile jumped off of Chris' shoulder, snapping Chris out of his confusion and landing next to Sakura.

Again before Chris had a chance to say anything, Dile interrupted, and told him "Wake up Chris" Dile shot a powerful Hydro Pump attack at Chris face, knocking him over.

Chris recovered and sat back up, only to be find out he was floating in a void of darkness. He was surrounded by thousands, perhaps millions of Diles and Sakuras. He could still hear the crowds chanting his name "Chris! Chris! Chris!"

His eyes widened as the confusion settled in. As hard as he tried, he couldn't move and he couldn't speak. He blinked and rubbed his eyes, hoping that the nightmare would end. Suddenly, the Pokémon all disappeared, replace by an image of his parents. He recognized it as their old home, and both parents were crying. He stood up and walked to the image, and realized that this was the day that he ran away to become a trainer. He walked closer to the image, but as he got closer, the image faded away,. It was soon replaced by a young trainer, which he recognized as himself, receiving his Pokémon from Professor Elm. Chris couldn't help but smile at the site.

"Remember this?" A voice calmly said from behind. Chris turned to look and saw a small male Pikachu standing behind him.

"Great, more talking Pokémon…" Chris mumbled to himself "What the hell is going on here!?" He yelled lifting the small Pokémon up into the air by the skin on it's neck.

"You've been doubting yourself in the past" The small Pikachu calmly replied "Remember that day when you left your parents to become a Pokémon trainer? You were so happy, so ignorant, and so blissful. But your parents were not. And you didn't even give their wellbeing a second thought. All you cared about was yourself."

"They were trying to force me to be who they wanted me to be! They didn't care about me, so why should I care about them!" Chris yelled at the Pikachu, dropping it on the 'ground'.

"It was just a choice. And look how far you've come." The Pikachu confidently said pacing back and forth. "Saving Josh and vowing to save all the young trainers, that was very noble"

"And what's your point?"

"Me?" The Pikachu asked "I'm just making sure you go through with it. If you bailed out now, your words would've meant nothing. And those good choices that you have made, will also have meant nothing , as well as anything else you will say or do. But if you go through with this, even though you will do some terrible things, your good choices will overshadow the bad things and choices."

"Wait… So what does-?"

"Think about this later." The Pikachu sighed, interrupting Chris in mid-sentence. "Right now, your friends need you, so just wake up."

----
    Chris awoke drenched in sweat. His head was throbbing and his vision was blurred. A rancid smell traveled up his nostrils, helping to bring him back to his senses. He tried wipe of the sweat with his hand, only to find that his hands were chained to a slimy wall behind him. He desperately tried to pull away, but only succeeded in wearing himself out. He began to lose hope.

"CHRIS!" He looked up and a tear fell down his face, Isabel was here, trying to save him. Her Eevee, Eve, was by her side, growling at a woman in front of them. The bounty hunter from earlier was also standing by the woman, blood was still dripping from his wound. He couldn't let them down. He took a look at the cuff and chains holding his hands against the wall. The left chain was rusted and weathered. Again, he gathered up all of his strength and pulled against the left chain and cuff, stretching them to their absolute max. His head started to throb again and his vision blurred, but he couldn't give up. Suddenly, he heard a loud snap, the chain had broken. The cuffs and a bit of the chain were still around his free hand, but for the most part, it was free.

He reached for his knife, but the case was empty. He realized with despair that he had lost it in the previous battle.
    CHRIS! YOUR POKEMON! Isabel yelled at him, her voice echoing down the tunnels.

Chris looked at his belt and, to his surprise, his Pokémon were still on his belt. With his free hand, he grabbed three Pokeballs.

"Char! Dile! Rio! Let's Go!" The whole tunnel lit up with red. When the light faded, three Pokémon stood, poised for battle.

"Rio, use Force Palm to break the rest of these chains!" In a flash, Rio broke all of the chains holding Chris in place as well as their respective cuffs. The one chain which he had broken was still around his wrist, but he could deal with that later.

"Isabel, we'll take the hunter! You get the b---- over there!"

"Still got some fight in you, boy?" The bounty hunter chucked sending out a Seviper and a Gallade. "We'll have to fix that."

OOC: Still writing the battle scene. The whole conscience/dream thingy was part of my writers block (When I can't think I write:)) Yes, the whole "escape" scene is short and cheesy, but i felt as though i had delayed it long enough... If you want to complain, keep it to yourself:tired:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    "Isabel, we'll take the hunter! You get the b!tch over there!"

"Not on my watch," Ashi stepped foward, Haste standing readily at her side.

"Who the hell are you to think you can just talk to me like that?" The woman's fury blazed in her eyes. It pretty much looked like she wanted to smack Ashi hard around the face.

"Who I am doesn't really matter," Ashi said curtly. "But what I'm about to do to you and you're little business you run down here is what you should be thinking about." Haste growled in agreement.

"There's no I in team," the woman sneered.

"But there is in Uprising. Go! Haste! Use Agility!" A shudder ran through Haste's back. He took a few steps foward, his body practically disappearing from one place to the next.

"Gardevoir! Psychic!"

"Haste! Me First!"

The Gardevoir focused and shot a invisible ball of energy at Haste, or where Haste used to be. The Absol quickly charged, hit and was back in his original position all in half a second.

"Think you're tough, kid?"

"Better than you, hag,"

"Gardevoir! Future Sight!"

"Use Night Slash!"

Gardevoir tried to concentrate but was quickly interrupted by Haste, the sword on his head pulsing darkness. Staggering backwards, the Gardevoir shreiked as the slash cut across it's torso. It fell to one knee then quickly stood back up.

"You should know better than to use a Psychic against a Dark type," Ashi said smugly.

"You'll pay for this kid. Gardevoir! Magical Leaf, now!"

Gardevoir created a green leaf-shaped energy and shot it at Haste, who lazily dodged it. Unexpectantly, the energy came back and smacked Haste in the leg. Reacting, Haste charged at Gardevoir again, the sword glowing white and slashed again, this time slashing three times. Gardevoir fell again, slowly getting to it's feet, panting heavily.

"Gardevoir, use mag-"

"Finish it off with Night Slash!"

The sword pulsed dark again and Haste jumped over Gardevoir, slashing it's head and down it's back. It screeched loudly, it's pain echoing through the sewers. The attack said "critical hit" all over it. Gardevoir crumbled to the floor, exhausted and fainted.

"Suck on that, b!tch." Ashi spat.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Isabel flashed Ashleigh a sly grin and stepped forward as the woman returned her Pokemon.

"You imbecilic street rats," the woman hissed. "I'm trying to help you!"

"Looks more like you're attacking us to me," Isabel said in an amused tone. "Let's take her down, Eve."

"I don't think so," the woman said darkly, reaching for another PokeBall. "I still have another trick or two up my sleeve."

Before Isabel could do anything, the woman's Jynx materialized out of a red beam. She heard Eve growling from beside her, ready to fight even if Isabel wasn't so sure. Maybe I should let out Umi... She looked down at Eve and decided against it. Umi already had her shot. Now it was Eve's turn.

"Let's start this off with Iron Tail then!" Isabel yelled.

Eve's tail immediately glowed brightly and she quickly lunged toward the Jynx.

"jynx, use Ice Punch!" the woman shouted.

The two forces collided, but rather than wait to see what the outcome was, Eve jumped over the attack and rammed her tail into the Jynx's chest. The Jynx was thrown off balance, but quickly recovered and used the remaining strength of her Ice Punch to knock Eve off.

"Yeah Eve!" Isabel yelled as her Pokemon pranced back to her side.

"You're all just children," the woman growled. "You don't know what you're doing and you haven't the slightest idea how to fight for a cause. Use Psychic now, Jynx!"

"I think we do know what we're doing," Isabel laughed. "Get ready to use Dark Pulse and dodge it!"

The strong Psychic blast raced toward Eve, but before it could touch her it was disintegrated by a large sphere of dark thoughts and aura that slammed into the Jynx. The Jynx cried out in a human-like manner, though Isabel was thankful that she couldn't understand. The Dark Pulse faded and the Jynx remained standing, breathing heavily.

"Get her while she's out of breath!" Isabel yelled. "Use Take Down!"

Eve obeyed and slammed into the Jynx's stomach before jumping back to avoid any other attack.

"Trump Card!"

Eve jumped forward and directed the attack. It wasn't very powerful... yet. Isabel looked up to see the woman looking at her darkly. Why isn't she protecting her Pokemon?

"Trump Card again!"

Eve obediently used the attack once more. This time the Jynx seemed much more effected, but her trainer said nothing.

"T-"

"Enough!" the woman's voice boomed through the tunnel. "You think that you know how to battle? Let me show you. Jynx! Use Perish Song!"

Isabel's eyes widened. She jumped forward to attempt to cover her Pokemon's ears.

"Guys! Don't let your Pokemon hear it!"

But it was too late. The horrible song entered Eve's ears and it immediately began the countdown. Three minutes...

"Use Trump Card!" Isabel shouted, looking down at her watch to keep track of the time.

"Use Ice Beam at the water," the woman smirked.

"Jump up and use Trump Card!" Isabel yelled.

Her Pokemon's attack hit its mark. Isabel could see the Jynx's strength beginning to fail as Eve's attacks grew stronger, but the woman was simply smiling at her Pokemon's attack. Isabel looked down to find that the ice was racing toward the water around her. Isabel tried to take a step back, but the water around her boots immediately froze, holding her in place. The woman gave Isabel a smug grin, but she didn't give her the satisfaction of giving her any expression in return. Eve landed on a patch of ice and sank her claws into it to hold her footing.

"Last one," Isabel yelled to Eve, who was beginning to shake as Perish Song kicked in. "Use Trump Card!"

"Keep doing Ice Beam," the woman said calmly, looking at Isabel with the same pleasant smile.

Isabel felt the frost slowly climbing up her jeans. What the woman didn't seem to realize was that Trump Card grew more powerful with every time it was used, and since it could only be used five times...

Eve's attack struck the Jynx with devastating force. The Jynx screamed out in pain and broke off her Ice Beam. Eve finished the attack and Jynx fell onto the ice, unconscious. Eve landed and began walking back to Isabel, now shaking violently as Perish Song did its job. Eve lost her footing and fell. She didn't get up.

Isabel returned her Pokemon and looked down at the small PokeBall in her hand with a smile.

"You did well, Eve."

Isabel froze when the sound of a gun being cocked. She slowly looked up to see the woman holding a gun, aiming it at Isabel's chest. Her Jynx remained out of her PokeBall, lying in the water helplessly. The woman had an enraged look on her face.

"I told them I'd bring them a member of the Uprising," the woman said mainly to herself. "And that's just what I'll do."

"Who's they," Isabel said calmly, raising her arms slowly so as not to make her shoot.

"PXS of course," the woman said, a superior smile stitched onto her face. "What? You think that we actually work with the government? That's just our cover."

"A cover for what?"Isabel stalled, waiting for the moment to escape.

"This," the woman gestured around her. "An uprising. Or, the uprising soon enough."

(OOC: For the Perish Song you can have it that your Pokemon heard it and fainted or that you managed to cover their ears.)

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • Battle!

Chris returned Rio to her ball, she would have no chance against a Fighting/Psychic type.

"Lets get a little breathing room." the bounty hunter said, gesturing to farther down the tunnel.

Chris and his Pokemon and the bounty hunter and his Pokemon trudged farther down the tunnel. both groups keeping their eye's closely on the other.Suddenly, the hunter came to a stop.

"This looks like a good spot..." The bounty hunter said "Ready to lose punk?"

The whole battlefield went quiet. Sounds of the other battle echoed through the tunnel, but their field was silent. Chris sent a look at the bounty hunter that could've cut though steel. Dile stared down the Seviper, eager for a rematch. And Char sent out a steady, narrow stream of flame out of the side of his mouth, as many of his species did before a battle.

The bounty hunter made the fist move.
    "Seviper! Use Poison Tail! Gallade! Use Focus Punch! Knock the s'hit out of that punk!"

The Seviper vaulted in the air in Dile's direction, it's tail glowing a deep purple.

"Dile now! Use Aqua Tail to block!"

Dile's tail glowed a bright blue as he jumped into the air. He spun and collided tails with the Seviper, negating both attacks and sending both Pokemon falling to earth.

"Char! Use Flamethrower on the Seviper!"

Char shot out a stream of flame at the falling Seviper, setting it ablaze and knocking it out.

"Dammit!" The man cursed, returning his Serviper "Gallade! Take out that Charmeleon!"

Out of nowhere, the Gallade appeared behind Char, hitting him in the face with a powerful Focus punch attack. Char struggled to keep his balance by digging his claws into the ground as he slid across the battlefield.

"Don't take that from that bastard! Char, hit it with a Dragon Claw!"

Char's hand glowed as he charged at the Gallade

"Gallade finish off that damn Charmeleon!"

Both Pokemon were about to collide with what would sure be a double knockout, when a wretched sound echoed down the corridor.

"F***!" Chris swore putting his hands on his head in agony. His head was still pounding from before and the sound only made it worse. A trickle of blood fell from the wound on his head as he looked up at the battle. All the Pokemon on the field were also in agony at the noise.

As the noise stopped Chris made an attempt to tell his Pokemon a command, but the bounty hunter had beat him to it.

"Gallade, push that Charmeleon into the water!"

The Gallade gave Char a huge push sending him flying to the water. Chris thought that would be the end of the battle for Char, and quickly reached for Char's Pokeball. Suddenly, the water froze just as Char was about to hit it causing Char to slide across the water on his back.

"Your Damn lucky kid." the frustrated bounty hunter complimented, "But your lucks about to run out! Gallade, use Focus Punch once more!"

The Gallade jumped into the air, eager for a final blow against the fallen Charmeleon.

"Dile! Hit that Gallade with an Ice Beam!"

Dile fired a strand of blue light at the Gallade, hitting it in mid-air and sending it flying into the bounty huner, knocking them both out.

"Two for me; None for you." Chris taunted to the fallen hunter.

Chris quickly returned Char, since he already had his Pokeball in his hand, and re-released him, negating the Persish Song attck from earlier. As he began to reach for Dile's ball however, Dile suddenly collapse, the Perish Song had gotten the best of him

"Damn! Sorry Dile, you did great. Take a rest." Chris said as he returned the fallen Pokemon to it's ball.

"Oh, and that reminds me." Chris said returning to the fallen bounty hunter. Chris bent down and grabbed his knife as well as the bounty hunter's knife and case off of the man's belt. The bounty hunter's knife was about two inches longer then his, but didn't have the jagged edge.

"Thanks for the souvenir!" Chris yelled back at the hunter as he and Char then ran down tunnel the in the direction of Isabel.

(Done even if it is hastily written! You can bunny my Charecter if you wanna. And good use of the Persih song Mira :)

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Isabel felt Ashleigh tense up nearby, but Isabel merely shook her head. The woman approached with caution, as if expecting there to be a trap. When she was almost to Isabel, she heard noises coming from further down the tunnel. She abruptly grabbed Isabel's wrist and pull her closer, holding the gun to her head and placing the cold steel of a knife to her cheek. Isabel struggled to remain calm.

Chris ran down the tunnel with his Pokemon Char, but stopped and looked with horror upon what was happening.

He got out, Isabel thought with a smirk.

"Put away your Pokemon and let us go or she dies," the woman hissed, the threat instantly raising Isabel's heart-rate.

Chris looked down at his Pokemon and grudgingly obliged. Isabel couldn't see what Ashleigh was doing, but she silently prayed that she was doing the same.

So now I've resorted to self-preservation? Isabel demanded of herself. But she knew this was the only way everyone could walk away okay. Heaven knows they're going to follow anyway.

The woman spun Isabel around and propelled her toward the ladder leading out. She slipped the knife back into her belt and returned her Jynx, all the while keeping the gun carefully aimed at Isabel. There was no opportunity for escape. Ice still clung to her jeans and her legs were sopping wet, but the climbing was still relatively easy despite being threatened with death if she didn't go.

Isabel pushed the cover off of the manhole and climbed out, clenching her teeth as she was buffeted with the frigid air. The woman was behind her and would be climbing out at any moment. If there was a time to run away, it was now. But as soon as she took a step away, she felt a sharp pain in her leg. She looked down and saw what appeared to be a small dart sticking out of her jean leg. A sedative. Exhaustion immediately overwhelmed her and she suddenly found that it was too difficult for her to remain standing.

Why does she have so many weapons? Was the last thing Isabel thought before the black rushed over her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back