• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club V 2.0

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
  • I wasn't totally floored by Brawl's Zelda remixes. Some seemed a little too "dance beat"-ish. Brawl overall was a lot less orchestral than Melee

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • I wasn't totally floored by Brawl's Zelda remixes. Some seemed a little too "dance beat"-ish. Brawl overall was a lot less orchestral than Melee
    Yeah they weren't too orchestrated and a bit too dance-ish but the last song I posted is great and perfectly fine you have to agree, no?

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    xD I remember that last song. Must've been like 4 or 5 years ago, the last time I heard it.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • May I join? I've played every Zelda game. Ocarina of Time's my favorite. It was the first one I got when I was five, but I couldn't get to Death Mountain, cause I couldn't speak english and I didn't know what anyone said, DX.
    As for my favorite Zelda song, it would be this one:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUtV6uEAczM

Other Note: Yea! My Zelda Game collection will be complete, when I recieve the only game I don't own: Phantom Hourglass, until Spirit Tracks is released

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
  • Welcome to the club guys. =] Of course you all can join.

I was never to good with Zelda games myself. *gasp* I normally made my brother play and I watched him. XD

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • So...anyone excited about spirit tracks? I am, I mean it IS a Zelda game, sadly though, they're using Toon Link to much. Not that I have anything against him, but what about TP or MM link?

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
  • So...anyone excited about spirit tracks? I am, I mean it IS a Zelda game, sadly though, they're using Toon Link to much. Not that I have anything against him, but what about TP or MM link?

I am excited for Spirit Tracks, but I really want a new Wii release game. I agree they are using Toon Link too much. :< TP Link needs more love.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • Yup, Oh My Pork! I just got the idea that Nintendo should remake Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask for the Wii with TP graphics, that would be sweet. :Hearts:

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
    Years
  • Time line will never be figured out! XD

THIS CLUB NEEDS TO STOP ALMOST DYING.

So... When do you guys think or hope the new Zeldar game comes out? =]

Back