• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club V 2.0

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    The Legend of Zelda Fan Club V 2.0

Man the thread died a bit. Can I start a new topic? If not sorry but yeah come on this should be alive and kicking.
    What kind of motion+ control would you want in the next Zelda game?

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    Hey, mind if I join? I love the LoZ Series...currently being Nostalgic and playing OoA

Hmm...Motion control in the next Zelda game i would like to see.... That is a tough one i'd have to say...if there was a dancing mini game (which I ROYALLY SUCK at) we could use the motion control to play the dancing mini game.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I'd be tempted to say 1:1 swordplay. But...

There's more to the battles than swordplay. What happens to arrows, bombs, etc.
    Welll I hope the archery does come out like Wii Sports Resort archery. That thing is ingenious and all. For bombs i dunno its not like link throws grenades and you need to swipe it from your mouth and throw it out. For the hookshot or whatever(triple hookshot!*shot*) Maybe a swiping motion. For a new item possibly uh oh! Balance Board spinner with motion+ arm balancing. You know you want it.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Welll I hope the archery does come out like Wii Sports Resort archery. That thing is ingenious and all. For bombs i dunno its not like link throws grenades and you need to swipe it from your mouth and throw it out. For the hookshot or whatever(triple hookshot!*shot*) Maybe a swiping motion. For a new item possibly uh oh! Balance Board spinner with motion+ arm balancing. You know you want it.
    I saw that demo. I don't see how that used Motion Plus at all. When used simply as a pointer (really, that's all they did. Motion Plus doesn't effect the Nunchuck), you don't need Motion Plus. Only for gestures.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    What kind of motion+ control would you want in the next Zelda game?

For me.. it doesn't really matter. I agree with both of you.

And welcome to the cluuub!

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Welcome to the club~

Hm, I don't know about Motionplus, so I can't say anything about that. =O

Ps: can you change my name in the first post? :3

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Yeah, I'm not sure how I'd feel about it.

I just know that Shiggy's played around a few times with the idea of first-person Zelda (early OoT development, early on in the Wii port of TP, Link's Crossbow Training). Wouldn't surprise if he tried to adapt motion plus into it.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Well uh possibly first person motion+ sword fights? It would get annoying a bit so scratch that. But archery would be first person. Maybe hookshoy swinging in first person?

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Cross bow training is the only kind of first person thing I enjoyed. Sword fighting would confuse me. You need to move the camera around, don't you?

Tennis_Lion818

Gold Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    Hey guys, can I join? I love every Zelda games. Some more than others of course though...

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Yeah, I'm not sure how I'd feel about it.

I just know that Shiggy's played around a few times with the idea of first-person Zelda (early OoT development, early on in the Wii port of TP, Link's Crossbow Training). Wouldn't surprise if he tried to adapt motion plus into it.
    I wouldn't be surprised if he used Wii Motion Plus for Zelda. I'm a little afraid of the whole "new direction" thing, but I guess the same thing was said when Zelda 64 was in development.

Favorite Zelda Song?
    That would have to be Gerudo Valley. Its even one of my ring tones.

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    TwiliteReflektion -> Black Ice.

Gerudo Valley is by far the best Zelda song IMO. Dragon Roost Island, TP's Hyrule theme, and TP's trailer song are also good.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    This:
    Spoiler:

Its Zelda dammit but a remix. Man I wish TP had such awesome music. Hopefully next time things go orchestra then MIDI.
    Spoiler:
    Close second for me.
    I found my 3rd place song!
    Spoiler:

And this one for the tingly feeling it gives you. I call it Nintendo Magic.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back