• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Aren't short shorts like...boxers? I don't wear short shorts only normal shorts. lol

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I wear short shorts!!

Probably shorter than Vappy's short shorts though cause it's acceptable haha

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Derp if I was a girl I'd probably wear short shorts too. Too bad I'm not, 'cause no short shorts is gonna tap this. lol

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • I pretty much like never wear suits, I've worn them like five times in my life. I'm totally a shorts person. Even in winter lol.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I live in shorts. I wear shorts all summer. Very rarely dresses. Never skirts. Oh how I fail at being a girl dress-wise. :(

Oh yeah. And all of mine are short shorts, lol. I think I have like... hmmm... about 7 now tbh. Never wear normal sized shorts. :x

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I have never worn a suit, iirc. I'm not sure though :B I'm not the one who usually wears formal clothing though, I hate it.

Years
  • I have my proper suit which is for special occasions only. Then I have a more "casual" suit (it's one of my dad's old ones) which I will wear for less formal occasions. I wore it to YCS Brighton for example. I have loads of different dress shirts and a fair amount of dress trousers too. I pretty much never wear shorts to be honest, even in blazing hot weather. Minimum I wear would be trousers and a shirt with top few buttons undone for the hottest weather.

Years
  • Short shorts are one of the many banes of my existence. It has to be pretty damn warm for me to even think about changing out of jeans.

I've never worn a suit, mostly because I've never had the opprotunity.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • My suit actually came in handy for an anime convention, lol. I put it on, then simply attached a big red "R" to the suit jacket, and boom! I became Giovanni xD

Only thing I don't like is the top button of those dress shirts - feels like I'm having air cut off. I only use the topmost button when I wear a tie.
    *cheats because I always use clip-on ties lol*

Years
  • That's because suits were made to be uncomfortable and awkward as the male equivalent to the corset or a modern-day chastity belt. /totallymakingstuffup

Years
  • My suit actually came in handy for an anime convention, lol. I put it on, then simply attached a big red "R" to the suit jacket, and boom! I became Giovanni xD

Only thing I don't like is the top button of those dress shirts - feels like I'm having air cut off. I only use the topmost button when I wear a tie.
    *cheats because I always use clip-on ties lol*

Haha yeah man. Giovanni is like the only Pokemon Cosplay I will ever do lol, for the reason of how straightforward it is for me to do XD

Yeah I only ever wear the top button when I have to. I sometimes flick the collar upwards actually as it think it gives a more sinister feel.

Years
  • I wish I could get away with wearing lazy clothes more often. T-shirts and jeans would be so much more comfortable to wear at work even if they don't look "professional."

Conversely dear Scarfy, I find professional clothing to be far more comfortable than casual wear.

Yes, I did just quote a post two pages back.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I only wore a suit once, when I got given a diploma in a reception in the the seat of the Madrid Government. Interestingly, I wore a more casual outfit for my prom, I was one of the few guys who stood between the mass of suits XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back