• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    RAICHU, HOW DARE YOU BRING THOSE OVERSIZED TANK-TOP MONSTROSITIES TO THIS THREAD! Humph.

We had to do a sewing project in sixth grade. I won't even go into detail of how horrible mine was.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Oh god, I see those type of guys A LOT in my town. It's practically common here in 100+ degree weather. Most are see through. xD I think it's gross sometimes xD

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    For a second I thought you meant men who checked out peoples' butts. I was like "the...men are see through?"

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    For a second I thought you meant men who checked out peoples' butts. I was like "the...men are see through?"

OH MY GOD NO xD I was talking about the image Raichu posted up there, and that here in my town we have a ton of those guys here in the summertime.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    oh I totally understand you wanting to go to French class - I frikkin' LOVED French when I was at school.

Also, I think if Livewire and HackDeoxys think they're so sexy, they should prove it.

Years
    Guys, I am so glad that my part of Australia (New South Wales) has become the first state or territory in Australia to ban solariums.

I hate those tanning beds cos they gamble with your life because they actually have a higher chance of causing melanoma than a sunburn.

I mean, NSW is home to Australia's most famous beach!

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I still learn French in school. But it's really difficult for me here, specially cause the teachers in my school are extremely crappy at their jobs xD

NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE SWAGGER STRENGTH AND SEX APPEAL OF THE ALL MIGHTY YELLOW FLASH.

EXCEPT FOR

Spoiler:

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    Guys, I am so glad that my part of Australia (New South Wales) has become the first state or territory in Australia to ban solariums.

I hate those tanning beds cos they gamble with your life because they actually have a higher chance of causing melanoma than a sunburn.

I mean, NSW is home to Australia's most famous beach!

If people want a tan, they can spray it on.

My sister did french for a year, my mum ended up doing all the homework though...

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    I heard a news article yesterday that Canada is trying to ban tanning beds or restrict them to those over 18. Those things can cause cancer :(

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Spraytans are horrible.. I like mild tans, but unfortunately I'm not gonna get it here lol.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Fake tans are just... fake. :( The real deal in the summer is so much better. Spray tans just seem like such a messy process to me lol. And after watching that tanning bed scene in one of the Final Destination movies (can't remember which one), I'll never go near a tanning bed in my life.

Luckily I'm naturally tan so I don't have to worry about this haha.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Oh yes that tanning bed scene in FD, I remember that one. Was one of my favourite scenes! It's just killer for your skin though.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I saw it and now I'm paranoid that if I ever go to a tanning bed (not that I ever would but hypothetically), I'll get somehow locked up in there and doomed to slow cook to death like stew in a slow cooker.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back