• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wedding Bells Are RINGING!!!

Years
  • Salut all! As promised, I have made a thread celebrating the engagement between Starchild and Keybladeroxas!!!!!!
    CONGRATS!!!!!!
    And anything regarding this WONDERFUL event you can post below!!!!!!!
    oNce more:
    Congrats!!!!!!!!

Years
  • yES!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR THEM!
    oh yeah, and when i first saw you posted i was thinking ' oh crap'. but then i realized you don't moderate here.XD
    anyways, does anyone have any questions they'd like to ask?
    these are mine:
    1. how much did the ring cost?
    2. how'd you ask her?
    3. where's teh honeymoon!

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I've...never heard of the people mentioned (Starchild rings a bell (no pun intended xD), but meh, I could be thinking of someone else. :\)
    Congratulations, none the less (isn't this like the first engagement thread? xD)

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • *Blushes* Thank you Aura... XD
    Errrm..... *hides behind desk* I don't know what to say.

If you smash my wedding Aura, I'll be sure to give you FREE CAKE. XD

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I've...never heard of the people mentioned (Starchild rings a bell (no pun intended xD), but meh, I could be thinking of someone else. :\)
    Congratulations, none the less (isn't this like the first engagement thread? xD)

To the best of my recollection, there have been at least two couples in the past that met on PC and eventually married...none of which are still active as far as I can tell. XD

So while this is an unusual event, it isn't unheard of.

*distributes champagne to everyone visiting the thread*

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Hey thanks everyone!! I'm so happy guys!=D you are the best!
    The ring will be a Amethyst one and the honeymoon will be in the caribbean or so....
    I'll let my love to answer the second one....
    THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKSSSSSS =DDD

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Yo Starchild & KeybladeRoxas, I'm really happy for you, Imma let you finish, But Vendak & Abnegation will have the best PC wedding of all time. OF ALL TIME.

Congratulations.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    While I don't really know you two, I'd just like to say congrats to both of you on your engagements. :)

Hope you both enjoy it. *gives gifts*

Last edited:
    Back