• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wedding Bells Are RINGING!!!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Very hard for me to tell if this is just a joke or not, but whatever. >>

Congratulations, non the less.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • This is quite unusual to come across. At first when I took a glance at the title my mind thought one's anniversary on PC had finally come. However, that thought soon changed after reading through what was being said here. Anyhow, I do want to congratulate the two newly engadged couple as well as I do wish them a happy life together. I may not know you two well, but I can say I have seen Starchild before.

Just please tell me your age given [17] isn't really real, because I have to admit that is quite an early age to get married at. :\

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Wow! For real! That is so totally awesome!

Starchild, Keybladeroxas, make your life the most fun it can ever be. (If you need a best man, I got time. :P)

Lolz, I'm kidding, but seriously, make your life an awesome experience. I'm sure together, you two will be an awesome couple. :)

Can I ask just one question? Did you two meet over PC?

Last edited:
    Years
  • of course, the one time i'm not on, my thread grows.
    'wipes tear' i'm so proud!
    kidding, anyways, HyPeR, are you even old enough to be an uncle? scratch taht, never mind.
    no one ever told me how it all happened!!!!

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    hehehe well yes, we met over PC! =D you see how cool this forum is?
    And I proposed her kindda a surprise, it was like a surprise thing because, of course, she didn't see it coming xD

HyPeRsHoCk

Lerk
    Years
  • [Speech]Dude, make sure you take good care of her. Treat her like a queen, always. Never let the romance stop. You don't know how lucky you are. You found "the one". There's nothing better than that, absolutely nothing. That's just the one thing I want more than anything right now...anyways, just make it last. I wish the best of luck to both of you. Once again, congratulations.[/Speech]

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Congratulations you guys! :D
    Seems like there is still some time before the actual marriage takes place. So until that time arrives, try not to screw up relationships... Lol, okay, just kidding!

Man... Wedding... Spending money... Amethyst ring... Honeymoon on the Caribbean... I know I couldn't afford that with my own money that easily in my case...
    Anyways, whenever the time arrives, I hope you live happily ever after.

Oh, and I'm curious about what kind of conversation you guys had while coming to this decision, and how did you bring up the subject.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • Oh, well, congratulations, then, you two! Hope you live together for many years happily. I'm amazed that you met over PC, though, lol.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    [Speech]Dude, make sure you take good care of her. Treat her like a queen, always. Never let the romance stop. You don't know how lucky you are. You found "the one". There's nothing better than that, absolutely nothing. That's just the one thing I want more than anything right now...anyways, just make it last. I wish the best of luck to both of you. Once again, congratulations.[/Speech]
    I Know I'm the luckiest guy on the whole planet! I'll never ever let her go and I'd never do anything to hurt her!!!!!!!!!! but, why the speech?? xD

hehe well I'm not rich either, but that's somethnig I can afford. I'll work my ass out to get that ring! uh...about the conversation....well...later.....>.<

Well personally, I always thought that you could find love everywhere.

Back