• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Angel Beats! Fan Club

Kagami Hiiragi

Give a Reason
Years
  • I like this better than Haruhi Suzumiya.

Tachibana Kanade played the biggest role in making this anime interesting imo. But everybody made important contribution to its humor! Yui is so adorable cute and lovely, and so is Otonashi's sister.

I can't really pick a favorite at the moment.

I wish it was longer... such an epic plot.

I loved the way Kanade moved in all she does ;D

Last edited:

Kagami Hiiragi

Give a Reason
    Years
  • Kanade did nothing for like half series..
    And at least this anime didn't have perverted moments in like.. every freaking second.
    It was most interesting when Kanade was around imo.

Lol, "perverted moments every freaking second," you mean in Haruhi that was the case, or what do you mean? XD

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
  • I meant Mikuru's boobs saying hi every possible second.
    I saw some more perverted moments than that though. Like in Gurren Lagann.

And what does anyone like in Lucky Star? I watched some hilarious moments on YouTube but the first and second episode were like.. OMG what the .... is this?

Kagami Hiiragi

Give a Reason
    Years
  • I meant Mikuru's boobs saying hi every possible second.
    I saw some more perverted moments than that though. Like in Gurren Lagann.

And what does anyone like in Lucky Star? I watched some hilarious moments on YouTube but the first and second episode were like.. OMG what the .... is this?
    I don't remember anything amazing in Lucky Star. It was a kawaii lolifest, with interesting music and satirical humor. It wasn't the worst way to pass time.

lol Mikuru.... not as attractive as Haruhi imo.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Come on, people. Back on to discussion about Angel beats! :D

Though they are good comparisons; comparing it to another anime.

Kagami Hiiragi

Give a Reason
    Years
  • I would've never noticed Makino Yui voiced one of the characters if it wasn't mentioned in the Angel Beats! thread in Japanese Entertainment Forum. xD Minor character. I rewatched for her... beautiful voice.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Hand Sonic: Version 4 AKA useless flower... thing.

May I join? oAo I just finished the anime tonight. Then a friend came over and we re-watched 11-13 again. Needless to say there were quite a few tears shed between the two of us.

You are added xD

I would've never noticed Makino Yui voiced one of the characters if it wasn't mentioned in the Angel Beats! thread in Japanese Entertainment Forum. xD Minor character. I rewatched for her... beautiful voice.

Please join the group, or your posts will be considered spam :P

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • You are added xD
    Yay. (: So on the topic of favorites... I'd have to say mine changed. A lot.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Yay. (: So on the topic of favorites... I'd have to say mine changed. A lot.
    Spoiler:
    Wait who passed on like that? Sorry I have bad memory ><

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Hand Sonic

I'll join. One of the better animes this year. Favorite character would be Naoi or Kanade.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • @Charizard: xD She didn't pass on like that, it was a dream. I was confused at first too.
    @Wish: ...Naoi. Win. "You are toilet paper..."

Back